jtselby

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jtselby
infiknity wrote:UPDATE

I have tried to avoid this forum all day waiting for my letter crap to arrive tomorrow (hopefully!), but now that I've looked I'm even more stoked! It helps keep the mystery that none of the packages have the same dimensions and weight as mine. I am keenly interested in what's in the 100-pound, 70+ inch package going to my fellow Kansan.

x4

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski
pegasus1259 wrote:Cute kid... and one of my favorite shirts. Going to have to order one soon since I didn't get one in my SBOC.

Thank you What size are you? I got it in a 2xl. If that would fit, message me your address and I will happily give it to you. Just let me know

trinityrose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trinityrose

Mine finally came! They lied about the dimensions it was 12x9x10.

I got:
mustache earbuds (i wanted the otherones but im happy with getting earbuds since i lost my old ones and was all i wanted)
XXL Chiefs jersey
orange pencil case,
small youth shorts (giving it to my fiance's stepnephew since he might be able to wear it)
camera strap
and a flashlight!
which at first i was a little sad about but apparently it retailed for $40 on woot :http://sport.woot.com/offers/smith-wesson-mp-307-lumen-flashlight

i'll call this a win! i can probably take this camping.

gandara

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gandara

Still missing half of a crappy bag, no update and no information STILL on the usps tracking page.

Emailed Woot support and they gave the the old standby standard canned answer of..."Give it a few days to update."

Been with Woot since 2008, sure hope they don't just blow off my other half of my bag and leave me hanging.

Where's ThunderThighs when you need her, maybe she could light a fire under someone for me.

I live about 12 minutes away from a new Amazon warehouse in Schertz, Tx...You'd think they could sweep the floor there and make up a crappy bag for me, LOL

And yes, you can all probably tell by now patience is not one of my virtues.

[MOD: Your Birthday of Celebrations have been delivered. The extra tracking number was a system glitch.]

DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen
Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick for Mac and PC
Transcend 1GB USB Flash Drive
XtremeMac 2 Meter HDMI Cable
PearlEssence Aeromist Personal Humidifier
The Filthy Hippies T-shirt
Woot-Off Lights X2
Portable Sonar Fish Finder
Flush Light
Uniden Bluetooth Headset
LeakFrog Water Leak Alarm 2-Pack
Crap Bags X5
Joined Woot on Oct 2008

gti87

quality posts: 11 Private Messages gti87
jtselby wrote:.... I am keenly interested in what's in the 100-pound, 70+ inch package going to my fellow Kansan.

My guess, TV.

omnedon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omnedon

Mixed emotions about my Birthday of Celebrations..

It finally arrived! Yay!
3 packs of AAA batteries...awww
Kodak Essentials Camera Case...Yay, had a camera to put in it!
Survival Whistle...awww
7 LED Headlamp...Yay...but only one LED works and the button won't turn it off...awww
Colts Jersey....Small...and I wear XXL....and I'm a Chiefs fan...boo
D-Link Streaming Media Player!!!! Bonus!!!!....no remote in the box....awww....looking forward to the challenge of finding a remote now...LOL.

gervinb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gervinb
Terbor wrote:Did you get that rug on Overstock? It looks just like one we have at home.

Yes! Got it there several years ago. Funny that you recognized it!

gandara

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gandara
omnedon wrote:Mixed emotions about my Birthday of Celebrations..

It finally arrived! Yay!
3 packs of AAA batteries...awww
Kodak Essentials Camera Case...Yay, had a camera to put in it!
Survival Whistle...awww
7 LED Headlamp...Yay...but only one LED works and the button won't turn it off...awww
Colts Jersey....Small...and I wear XXL....and I'm a Chiefs fan...boo
D-Link Streaming Media Player!!!! Bonus!!!!....no remote in the box....awww....looking forward to the challenge of finding a remote now...LOL.

Hey! I thought the same about the LED headlight...but it has 3 clicks to it. One turns on just one led, 2nd click turns on more and the 3rd click turns them all on. Try it.

DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen
Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick for Mac and PC
Transcend 1GB USB Flash Drive
XtremeMac 2 Meter HDMI Cable
PearlEssence Aeromist Personal Humidifier
The Filthy Hippies T-shirt
Woot-Off Lights X2
Portable Sonar Fish Finder
Flush Light
Uniden Bluetooth Headset
LeakFrog Water Leak Alarm 2-Pack
Crap Bags X5
Joined Woot on Oct 2008

jtselby

gti87 wrote:My guess, TV.

An 18-inch tall TV?

x4

thedancinman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedancinman

So I got...

A Chef's Pals Turkey Thermometer
A (Kids?) XL Browns jersey
A National Geographic Science Activity Pad
Some weird, felt Sun sticker? Thing?
A Pet Life stuff carrier that you put on your dog?
Loose baseball cards
A pack of Hockey trading cards
An open Nerf Rebelle Bow

I'm a little sad, no Woot shirt or Birthday of Celebrations bag, not even some fresh Texas air, but oh well.

gti87

quality posts: 11 Private Messages gti87
jtselby wrote:An 18-inch tall TV?

HAHA. Would help if I looked at those things called dimensions. You know, ALL of them. Good call. Well then hell I don't know what it is. But I'm still sticking with lucky anyway for the 100lbs part! And I'm just going to walk away now....slowly....backing out...nothing to see here...

Leadfarmer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Leadfarmer
g99 wrote:Just got mine Saturday!

1 - paint by numbers [The scream]
1 - Turkey thermometer
1 - small camera bag
1 - head led lamp
1 - Colts jersey

Already gave the led headlamp to my brother, the paint to the kids, the camera bag to the wife and the turkey and Colts goes in the white elephant pile.

Thanks Woot!

Exact same stuff.
Mind = Blown

bogeyjoe72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bogeyjoe72

Received my first ever Birthday of Celebrations today.

Kids Size 10 turbo turtle t-shirt
1/2 pack of 8-14lb diapers
Snap Straw
2012 Clone Wars Calendar
Barry's Boot Camp exercise bands
Camera Bag
The best was the MiiRhythm wireless blue tooth headphones.

Not bad for my first score!!!!

Joel M. Coleman

bsmith1

quality posts: 111 Private Messages bsmith1
jtselby wrote:An 18-inch tall TV?

Yup, it's the new ultra-ultra wide screen format. 18 inch tall and 6 feet wide.
It's gotta be some kind of furniture; bookcase, workbench, etc. I tried to google those dimensions but had no success.

trizdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trizdog

Birthday of celebrations 12x9x9 1 lb. crap as expected.

Small child's Giants jersey
Small kids shorts
Woot shirt bag
Emergency whistle
Camera strap.

At least the clothes fit my kid. Thanks for the fun Woot.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:Yup, it's the new ultra-ultra wide screen format. 18 inch tall and 6 feet wide.
It's gotta be some kind of furniture; bookcase, workbench, etc. I tried to google those dimensions but had no success.

Wootbot is enjoying your human efforts at trying to figure it out.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jtselby

bsmith1 wrote:Yup, it's the new ultra-ultra wide screen format. 18 inch tall and 6 feet wide.

Oh, yeah! The new 4:1 aspect ratio. I think The Onion did a write-up about them from CES.

I tried the Google thing too for mine: I had no idea how common a 17-inch cube box was...

x4

leftca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leftca

my second bag from letter shipped today

its 12x12x12 and 4.8 pounds

ThunderThighs

Staff

leftca wrote:my second bag from letter shipped today

its 12x12x12 and 4.8 pounds

Yours wasn't a letter. It was due to your stupid neighbor.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

leftca

ThunderThighs wrote:Yours wasn't a letter. It was due to your stupid neighbor.

oh i was assuming it was because there was a letter in it that he threw out? Thanks woot <3

PS: It was also shipped before i even said anything. I only said something cause its also going to his house.. Ill intecept it this time though :P

ThunderThighs

Staff

leftca wrote:oh i was assuming it was because there was a letter in it that he threw out? Thanks woot <3

PS: It was also shipped before i even said anything. I only said something cause its also going to his house.. Ill intecept it this time though :P

Dude(tte), you need to fix your shipping address then.

FORUM MODERATOR

impaul4

quality posts: 8 Private Messages impaul4

I gave my wife permission to open the bag without me since my meetings ran long..I got a letter in my 2nd bag that was sent..Wootbot loves me!!!!!!

trizdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trizdog

Has there been any letters in the shirt Birthday of Celebrations

bsmith1

quality posts: 111 Private Messages bsmith1
ThunderThighs wrote:Wootbot is enjoying your human efforts at trying to figure it out.

Things I find that could be plausible aren't exactly 100 pounds...even a 100 pound weight set is more than that due to the extra bars and such. I still think FedEx may have put that weight in as a guesstimate.

csacco

quality posts: 3 Private Messages csacco

This is indeed a very crappy Birthday of Celebrations

x1 Womens medium woot! shirt
x1 lanyard
x1 Frost Boss drink cooler
x1 Birthday of Celebrations sticker
x1 ? paper bag
x1 2012 Star Wars: Clone Wars calender
x1 5 in 1 emergency whistle; already opened

ncpoohbear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ncpoohbear

Got it finally! It had to visit 4 post offices in our area first. Crappy photos, but we were trying to take a pic with Sugar the dachshund after she checked out the loot.

Birthday of Celebrations contained
1 - 2XL Chiefs jersey
2 - Bliss headphones
1 - kodak camera bag
1 - Barry's boot camp ankle or wrist band thingys
1-camera strap
1- awesome PS3 limited edition Medal of Honor controller

Thanks Woot! Happy Birthday, this has been a blast, my one and only other Birthday of Celebrations was in 2008!

ThunderThighs

Staff

impaul4 wrote:I gave my wife permission to open the bag without me since my meetings ran long..I got a letter in my 2nd bag that was sent..Wootbot loves me!!!!!!

Wootbot says you may want to have wife read your letter before jumping up and down too much.

Edit: Wootbot adds, he still loves you.

FORUM MODERATOR

megs1bq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megs1bq

A little late to the party but here is my Birthday Crap

Gotta love the Browns jersey. So. Very. Random. (and crappy). Always fun to get a Birthday of Celebrations though. I am never disappointed, even when I get 7 exercise bands.

PS- @woot, are you calling me fat?

phtymcge

quality posts: 3 Private Messages phtymcge

The Birthday shipment of crap has arrived!

1x Paint Your Own Famous Art Canvas (The Scream by Edvard Munch)
1x Chef Pals Turkey Thermometer (with gobbling alarm!)
1x Kodak Essentials Camera Bag
1x 7 LED Headlamp
1x Size 2XL Indianapolis Colts Jersey
0x Texas Air (whaaaaaaat?!)

Batman was super curious about the headlamp.

Thank you, woot!

HuskyBrutor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HuskyBrutor

Got my first Birthday of Celebrations

1x Baboon Squishable
1x Barry's Boot Camp Booty Band
2x Barry's Boot Camp Resistance Bands (one red level 4 and one orange level 2)

Batman was not sure what to think of the Squishable.

The elusive Chalupa was pleased with the box.

BigChaz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BigChaz
bubbabird wrote:
1 broken (yes useless) Cruz 10in Tablet

A quick note to anyone with broken tablets or rokus, I would gladly take them off your hands, as one of my favorite hobbies is fixing things like this... or finding ways to use them, such as using a tablet that powers on, but, has a cracked screen as an IP cam, etc.

7-11-2014

ibfly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibfly

My Birthday of Celebrations came today, still waiting on my Shirt Birthday of Celebrations but as for the regular old lvl 5 bag I got
1x Stuhrling Winchester 44 Watch
2x Eyebrow Conditioner
1x Random Laptop battery
1x woot shirt Kids large
1x Fila shirt Medium
1x ? Paper Bag

No extra letter no Birthday of Celebrations stickers (yes i checked under flaps of box). Now we wait for the shirt bag

cappo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo
leftca wrote:Got a backpack with a terrible act alarm.....however i just got word from woot that they are sending me another bag.

My first Big ol' Catapult was sent to my neighbor and he opened it and threw everything out but the backpack.

It weighs in differentially so im excited.

Your neighbor never questioned why a box with someone else's name on it showed up???

pegasus1259

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pegasus1259
sarahkavitski wrote:Thank you What size are you? I got it in a 2xl. If that would fit, message me your address and I will happily give it to you. Just let me know

PM sent. You are awesome. Thank you so much.

leftca

cappo wrote:Your neighbor never questioned why a box with someone else's name on it showed up???

It didnt have my name. I had just set up my amazon account and for some reason my name was "NO"

cappo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo
Ringo67 wrote:Just checked on my Shirt Birthday of Celebrations that was due to be delivered on Tuesday and the delivery date has been pushed back to Wednesday.

I'm not surprised since it took four days to travel from West Virginia to Massachusetts, but still a disappointment.

Sigh.

Mine took three days to go from West Virginia to PA. I'm waiting to see if they manage to get it to the post office before packages go out tomorrow morning, it's been sitting at the Fedex depot since around 4:30 PM.

AlexIAm

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AlexIAm

For those saying light packages didn't have anything good... my Bundle of Chorizo wa only around 2 pounds but had a pair of RayBan Wayfarers in it (est $75).

>insert funny quote here<

timg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages timg

My 1.8lb crap showed up today. pretty disappointing....

1 super tiny texans jersey
1 not as small colts jersey
1 led headlamp
1 turkey thermometer
1 neoprene tablet sleeve
1 camera case

no bags.

still better than my $15 tool Big ol' Catapult that had no tools in it.

pegasus1259

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pegasus1259

Hey ThunderThighs!!! I have a question. When things start getting back to norm... ummm... I mean their usual state of craziness is there anyway to get one of those cool Birthday of Celebrations bumper stickers? Please?

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl
cklun wrote:oh no! So sorry! Do you have (or know someone in your area with) a Facebook Account? There are SOOO many pages dedicated to helping find homes for animals in need for ANY location.

Yes, I have Facebook. I'm putting feelers out. I'll find a way to isolate him until we can figure something out. I thought about posting on Craigslist, but I would rather a shelter take him that has the resources to check people out and make sure he goes to a good place.