got my package, yay! (actual box is 14x10x8.. weight isn't listed). i was excited at first that the box is bigger than i thought, but it still felt very light which made me sad. then i opened the box and got super excited to see the bluetooth speaker.. but then i just charged it for 2 hours (until LED light went off, as instructed) and started to write this post to find that it doesn't work (super sad face). i am not handy at all and don't have any ambition to fix this thing. should i trash it?
as you can see, i went through an emotional roller coaster with this Bandolier of Carrots, lol. but i did say that i wasn't expecting much. i'm a little disappointed that there isn't anything i will actually use, but that's the name of the game (literally). i plan to donate everything to my local thrift shop so i'm sure someone will get use out of these.
i still love woot and the anticipation was fun. i'm just happy that i finally got a Bandolier of Carrots. it feels like a rite of passage in the woot community =) so thank you woot and thank you thunderthighs!!
- underdog movie (courtesy of thunderthighs)
- note from TT
- kids size 12 t-shirt (pretty cool -- too bad i don't know any kids this size)
- polarized horisun sunglasses (anti-fog and scratch resistant)
- jbl tempo earbuds
- pearl jewelry set with necklace, bracelet and earrings
- and last but not least, a braven 600 bluetooth speaker! i'm charging it right now. must be refurbished since it didn't come in a box, but i'll just be happy if it works. i'll update tomorrow. (UPDATE: it does NOT work. boohoo)
- and of course the crab bag and 10 bags of air
siryn79 wrote:9x9x9, 2.8 lbs, 10/3.. departed dallas early this morning! looks like i'm getting the smallest/lightest package out of anyone here. i'll be happy if there is just one thing that i can use in there =) i'm kind of scared it will be all gag gifts since it's the woot staffers' garbage, though..