faithcoaching

quality posts: 1 Private Messages faithcoaching

[Disclaimer: these picks mean absolutely nothing, nada.] This week there were SO many excellent entries! I decided to go with Guiseppi's "Kid with a straw" because of the raw beauty and fluid motion of the whole thing. To offset the "faithcoaching curse" I strategically misspelled Guiseppi's screen name to guarantee a win! Twallis had 3 entries that each could win money. Pute gets the monkey for having the best TV-themed entry.

Sorry for the size of the image ... the widescreen deal made it bigger than normal.

Go gators! Go Hokies!

guiseppi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guiseppi
faithcoaching wrote:[Disclaimer: these picks mean absolutely nothing, nada.] This week there were SO many excellent entries! I decided to go with Guiseppi's "Kid with a straw" because of the raw beauty and fluid motion of the whole thing. To offset the "faithcoaching curse" I strategically misspelled Guiseppi's screen name to guarantee a win! Twallis had 3 entries that each could win money. Pute gets the monkey for having the best TV-themed entry.

Sorry for the size of the image ... the widescreen deal made it bigger than normal.

Wow! Thanks, faith... I like your misspelling strategy, almost missed it because of the misspellings that go on every week with the entries. My eyes have become ignorant to them.

pute

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pute

faithcoaching

pute wrote: ... R4MON's Geddes babies ...

Oops, forgot that one. It should have made my meaningless list.

Go gators! Go Hokies!

chris550

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chris550

Dealing with a 1-week old baby this weekend, all I could do is think about the Immaculate Reception...and a widescreen would show what really happened. Did anyone enter that one?

easy1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages easy1
easy1 wrote:
Van Gough's Night Cafe

opstand wrote:
Finally, the brave woman entry I've been waiting for!

Thanks!
For some reason, I thought this was the 2nd BW entry this week. Maybe someone pulled their 1st one on an earlier page?

guiseppi

I havent' seen anything from McGuffy lately, anyone know what's up with him? Last week, it was "a chronic lack of creativity", but not a peep from him this week...

Anthroponym

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthroponym

Thanks faithcoaching, could you misspell my name too? I liked guiseppi's too, fluid is a good description for it. He sure is a blowhard (the guy in the picture not guiseppi)

I'm the man from Nantucket!

faithcoaching

Anthroponym wrote:Thanks faithcoaching, could you misspell my name too? I liked guiseppi's too, fluid is a good description for it. He sure is a blowhard (the guy in the picture not guiseppi)

Anthropoonym?

Go gators! Go Hokies!

Uncorked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
faithcoaching wrote:

Oops, forgot that one. It should have made my meaningless list.

You always forget your own good works on the "list"
Are you fearful of the "curse"?
No wins but 5 HM's...not bad at all

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

misfitboo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misfitboo

[quote user="wizard7926"]So THAT'S why he's so upset!

i like]

you laugh because i'm different, i laugh because your all the same...

misfitboo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misfitboo

me like

you laugh because i'm different, i laugh because your all the same...

Quailmann7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Quailmann7

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
to quote your sig
"you laugh because i'm different, i laugh because your all the same..."

i laugh.. because people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" (you are)

McGuffy

quality posts: 7 Private Messages McGuffy
guiseppi wrote:I havent' seen anything from McGuffy lately, anyone know what's up with him? Last week, it was "a chronic lack of creativity", but not a peep from him this week...

Was away this weekend celebrating 6 years with my wonderful wife. And no, I never did get the board updated from last week, so I will do both updates this evening, promise!

"There are 2 types of people in the world: Those can extrapolate from incomplete data."

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
McGuffy wrote:

Was away this weekend celebrating 6 years with my wonderful wife. And no, I never did get the board updated from last week, so I will do both updates this evening, promise!

Congrats!!

guiseppi

McGuffy wrote:

Congratulations! We're about to have our 4th, middle of next week. But come on, you couldn't squeeze in an entry or two? I got a few in when my second kid was born 7 weekends ago! :P

nihil

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nihil

Pretty acurate to what it really looks like. Minus the Exxon Valdez. Of course anyone who lives in the Dunes area has probably gone swimming at the beach and met a few pieces of slag. Also, the ruined view of the Chicago skyline because of all the pollution. A sad national landmark that is so beautiful but just a turn away along the South Shore line is a whole other dirty world.

denco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages denco

Thanks for the recognition, faithcoaching. I actually thought I had a chance with that one.

ausbun

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ausbun
youngpatriot wrote:Mormon Gothic

Source

Has no one else caught the false premise of this?

American Gothic was a man and his daughter!

(It's still funny, though.)

frisor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frisor
ausbun wrote:Has no one else caught the false premise of this?

American Gothic was a man and his daughter!

(It's still funny, though.)

there are certainly many funny pictures