amcatanzaro


quality posts: 8 Private Messages amcatanzaro

I'm pretty sure I missed everything. Stupid busy week.

I wasn't going to stay up. Drat! Foiled again!

Travel in style! Travel in a Woot shirt!

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

theco2 wrote:Or at least the Woot mods.



raptor49


quality posts: 1 Private Messages raptor49

Level 1.........I'm sooooo ashamed.

bluesfriend


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluesfriend

Let's drop our nuts on their heads! Crap for all Squarryls!

benfen18


quality posts: 0 Private Messages benfen18

Did we win?

Skizzo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skizzo

Biggest waste of my Friday work day.

angelwinged1


quality posts: 1 Private Messages angelwinged1

Squarryl Dixon and I are eagerly awaiting our Big ol' Catapult-crap and Bag o Shirt-crap! Which will be crappier? Only time will tell!

Vader128


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vader128

Was a winner announced? Did we win?

Luxasia


quality posts: 4 Private Messages Luxasia

While we did not attain victory, we all fought bravely my rodent brethren!!!! Many of us claimed the crap we were after and now patiently await it in our cozy burrows. Soon we shall have our crap and we can then begin plotting a way to take revenge on those evil winged beasts. Long live clan Squarryl!!!!!!!!!!

Do not follow me, I walk into walls!

abitterwoman


quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman
angelwinged1 wrote:Squarryl Dixon and I are eagerly awaiting our Big ol' Catapult-crap and Bag o Shirt-crap! Which will be crappier? Only time will tell!



That is one tough Squarryl. How did we lose with him on our side? I call shenanigans!

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

nightwisp


quality posts: 2 Private Messages nightwisp

I was unable to follow after scoring my loot. How was the winner determined? Was it by how many in the clan got loot?

seventhsilver


quality posts: 0 Private Messages seventhsilver

Last level check, didn't get to finish up in the last battles.

theco2


quality posts: 74 Private Messages theco2

I was hoping we would be able to keep our clan distinctions, but as of midnight CST, we are all back to being one.

jaquadro


quality posts: 5 Private Messages jaquadro

Very sad! The Squarryls will still live on in my sig.

starshad1215


quality posts: 1 Private Messages starshad1215
theco2 wrote:I was hoping we would be able to keep our clan distinctions, but as of midnight CST, we are all back to being one.



Me too

jimschueler


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimschueler

We will always be a Squarryl!



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
* S Q U A R R Y L S - F O R E V E R *
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

jaquadro


quality posts: 5 Private Messages jaquadro

Our colors may be gone, but you can still support the Squarryls.

Small banner:
[ img=100x25 ]http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/127f11eb-2ae8-4bae-8ebf-36afb8ef9d64.png[ /img ]

Clan emblem:
[ img ]http://i.imgur.com/B4yuxgI.png[ /img ]

Remove spaces from the img tags. Don't let the V'owls and Betta Koi be the only ones with cool sigs.

bsmith1


quality posts: 104 Private Messages bsmith1
jaquadro wrote:Our colors may be gone, but you can still support the Squarryls.

Small banner:
[ img=100x25 ]http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/127f11eb-2ae8-4bae-8ebf-36afb8ef9d64.png[ /img ]

Clan emblem:
[ img ]http://i.imgur.com/B4yuxgI.png[ /img ]

Remove spaces from the img tags. Don't let the V'owls and Betta Koi be the only ones with cool sigs.



Also support our airborne division by voting for this shirt.
http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/79382/flying-squarryl

jjco


quality posts: 9 Private Messages jjco
jaquadro wrote:Our colors may be gone, but you can still support the Squarryls.

Small banner:
[ img=100x25 ]http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/127f11eb-2ae8-4bae-8ebf-36afb8ef9d64.png[ /img ]

Clan emblem:
[ img ]http://i.imgur.com/B4yuxgI.png[ /img ]

Remove spaces from the img tags. Don't let the V'owls and Betta Koi be the only ones with cool sigs.



How do I keep them all on one line? (They keep moving to the next line and my sig goes vertical instead of horizontal)

bsmith1


quality posts: 104 Private Messages bsmith1
jjco wrote:How do I keep them all on one line? (They keep moving to the next line and my sig goes vertical instead of horizontal)



Don't put a space nor return character between the links. Butt them right up against one another.

jjco


quality posts: 9 Private Messages jjco
bsmith1 wrote:Don't put a space nor return character between the links. Butt them right up against one another.



Ah ha! Thank you! I didn't realize there was a return character between them because text wraps in the text area.

jimschueler


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimschueler
jaquadro wrote:Our colors may be gone, but you can still support the Squarryls.

Small banner:
[ img=100x25 ]http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/127f11eb-2ae8-4bae-8ebf-36afb8ef9d64.png[ /img ]

Clan emblem:
[ img ]http://i.imgur.com/B4yuxgI.png[ /img ]

Remove spaces from the img tags. Don't let the V'owls and Betta Koi be the only ones with cool sigs.



Thanks for the image links!



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
* S Q U A R R Y L S - F O R E V E R *
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

caramelarrow


quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

Oh NO, we lost our clan designations!!!

SQUARRYLS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07/11/14

theco2


quality posts: 74 Private Messages theco2
bsmith1 wrote:Don't put a space nor return character between the links. Butt them right up against one another.


You're getting a little crowded.

jimschueler


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimschueler

So guys somehow I think I got 3 Birthday of Celebrations#39;s from Woots Birthday bash!!.. At first they were canceled due to duplicate Birthday of Celebrations#39;s but now it says shipped and gave me tracking numbers!



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
* S Q U A R R Y L S - F O R E V E R *
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

theco2


quality posts: 74 Private Messages theco2
jimschueler wrote:So guys somehow I think I got 3 Birthday of Celebrations#39;s from Woots Birthday bash!!.. At first they were canceled due to duplicate Birthday of Celebrations#39;s but now it says shipped and gave me tracking numbers!

Feel free to forward one to me. I was working and missed out on them. I did manage to get a Shirt Birthday of Celebrations though.

lotalota


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lotalota

Checking to see if my Squarryls tags stuck. Waiting on my Birthday of Celebrations

lotalota


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lotalota

Checking again as that clearly didn't work.

oneortwo


quality posts: 5 Private Messages oneortwo

Squarryls Forever!

starshad1215


quality posts: 1 Private Messages starshad1215
oneortwo wrote:Squarryls Forever!




How do I do the cool signature like you and the Birthday of Celebrations symbol ?

barkwoot


quality posts: 151 Private Messages barkwoot
starshad1215 wrote:How do I do the cool signature like you and the Birthday of Celebrations symbol ?



Go to your account settings and click on forum settings. Paste each of the 2 links below into the forum settings box. Paste them back to back, don't hit return between the 2 if you want them both on 1 line. Replace IMGHERE with just IMG for both.

Squarryl's logo:

[IMGHERE=100x25]http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/127f11eb-2ae8-4bae-8ebf-36afb8ef9d64.png[/IMG]

BoC:

[IMGHERE]http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://i.imgur.com/VC6aUaw.png[/IMG]]

starshad1215


quality posts: 1 Private Messages starshad1215
barkwoot wrote:Go to your account settings and click on forum settings. Paste each of the 2 links below into the forum settings box. Paste them back to back, don't hit return between the 2 if you want them both on 1 line. Replace IMGHERE with just IMG for both.

Squarryl's logo:

[IMGHERE=100x25]http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/127f11eb-2ae8-4bae-8ebf-36afb8ef9d64.png[/IMG]

BoC:

[IMGHERE]http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://i.imgur.com/VC6aUaw.png[/IMG]]




test!

elizadeathmay


quality posts: 1 Private Messages elizadeathmay

testing 123!

phtymcge


quality posts: 1 Private Messages phtymcge

Squarryl for life! I can't wait for my clan shirt to ship out. I will wear it with pride.

AlphaPaw


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlphaPaw

???

AlphaPaw


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlphaPaw

Marco!..........

AlphaPaw


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlphaPaw

.........Squarryl-o!!

bswarm


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bswarm

What happens when we order from wine.woot...

11 Bags Of Crap

caramelarrow


quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

Since it's been a while.....

SQUARRYLS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously though, this is the answer to today's poll question "In my yard right now there is." Answer: SQUARRYLS!!

07/11/14

nightwisp


quality posts: 2 Private Messages nightwisp

testing my sig