ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tbyrd200 wrote:Ordered the Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System on December 12...have been waiting for it to come...

Now I get an email stating the I cancelled the order??? Never cancelled, I thought you could only cancel up to 15 minutes after you place the order...I have tried to get this item several times, but they have been sold out...now when I finally get one they tell me I cancelled the order??? This needs to be addressed...Order #4718xxxx

Thank you

I'm sorry for the problem. Our system that shoots out emails automatically can't tell the difference between you canceling the order and us canceling the order because we ran out of inventory. Sorry for the confusion on that part and running out of them.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jsmalbrougg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsmalbrougg

Hi. I want to cancel my order (# 4726xxxx) as I ordered it on 12/17/13 and I still have no tracking information. It has had the status of "shipping now" for 3 days with no further update. I have emailed customer service with a generic reply that it will take a week for a response. I do not see a way to cancel an order through my account or a phone number to call to speak with someone about the status of this product which is the main reason I want to cancel this order. This is my first experience with Woot and I am very disappointed. Please cancel my order immediately.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jsmalbrougg wrote:Hi. I want to cancel my order (# 4726xxxx) as I ordered it on 12/17/13 and I still have no tracking information. It has had the status of "shipping now" for 3 days with no further update. I have emailed customer service with a generic reply that it will take a week for a response. I do not see a way to cancel an order through my account or a phone number to call to speak with someone about the status of this product which is the main reason I want to cancel this order. This is my first experience with Woot and I am very disappointed. Please cancel my order immediately.

I see tracking on your order so you should have an email or get one soon. Be sure to check spam/junk folders.

In the meantime, you can see the tracking using Track by Reference. It's set to arrive 12/24 barring any freak storms or something.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mitymurph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mitymurph

I bought a computer from Woot on 11/24. I requested a dialogue on 12/14 because I wanted to return it. I have had no response to date 12/21. Can you let me know what to do? I bought this through a link from Amazon.
Thanks

Jim

pdt219

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pdt219

RE: Case #CAS-XXX CRM:0021315

The item finally arrived today 12/21/13 but is too late, I will need a refund and instructions on getting a return label.

Thanks,

David

agingdragqueen wrote:I'm getting your overnight shipping refunded, I'm told it should ship today, but if you still don't get it by tomorrow and no longer want it, refuse delivery/contact FedEx and get them to pick up for a return-to-shipper or contact support@woot.com and we can get you a return label.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

pdt219 wrote:RE: Case #CAS-XXX CRM:0021315

The item finally arrived today 12/21/13 but is too late, I will need a refund and instructions on getting a return label.

Thanks,

David

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

ROGETRAY

Staff

mitymurph wrote:I bought a computer from Woot on 11/24. I requested a dialogue on 12/14 because I wanted to return it. I have had no response to date 12/21. Can you let me know what to do? I bought this through a link from Amazon.
Thanks

Jim

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

tbyrd200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbyrd200
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the problem. Our system that shoots out emails automatically can't tell the difference between you canceling the order and us canceling the order because we ran out of inventory. Sorry for the confusion on that part and running out of them.

So, I was one of the first few to order this item...it didn't sell out for at least 2 days after I placed my order, but yet I am not able to receive it??? Can you tell me how this happened??

wwjdfakb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wwjdfakb

Ordered a computer on 12/10 which said 3-8 day shipping and I still haven't received any tracking info or shipping conf. I sent in a ticket last week which hasn't been answered yet either. I tried your fedex "track by reference number" trick also and nothing came up. Any chance someone could look into it and find out the status?

ThunderThighs

Staff

wwjdfakb wrote:Ordered a computer on 12/10 which said 3-8 day shipping and I still haven't received any tracking info or shipping conf. I sent in a ticket last week which hasn't been answered yet either. I tried your fedex "track by reference number" trick also and nothing came up. Any chance someone could look into it and find out the status?

Sorry for the problem with your order. I'm emailing to see what I can find out.

jlthomasx3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlthomasx3

I ordered multiple items on 12/13 and finally received 1 item of the order on Friday (12/20), but have not received any updates on shipping for the rest of my order.
I e-mailed customer service twice now, and all I get is the automated "..We are really busy...we might respond in a week.." reply.

There were multiple items on the order that were supposed to be Christmas presents for my family, and I am now worried that they will not be here by Christmas. Can someone from woot! please check into this and let me know what is going on? I have tried the "track by reference" trick but all it shows is the 1 item that I already received. I have also checked my inbox, spam, junk, and deleted folders and see no messages from customer service.

Thank you.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jlthomasx3 wrote:I ordered multiple items on 12/13 and finally received 1 item of the order on Friday (12/20), but have not received any updates on shipping for the rest of my order.
I e-mailed customer service twice now, and all I get is the automated "..We are really busy...we might respond in a week.." reply.

There were multiple items on the order that were supposed to be Christmas presents for my family, and I am now worried that they will not be here by Christmas. Can someone from woot! please check into this and let me know what is going on? I have tried the "track by reference" trick but all it shows is the 1 item that I already received. I have also checked my inbox, spam, junk, and deleted folders and see no messages from customer service.

Thank you.

I'm sorry for the problem. We've pinged CS so they can look for your email.

tbyrd200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbyrd200
tbyrd200 wrote:So, I was one of the first few to order this item...it didn't sell out for at least 2 days after I placed my order, but yet I am not able to receive it??? Can you tell me how this happened??

No one can answer this question????

ROGETRAY

Staff

tbyrd200 wrote:No one can answer this question????

The email you received from Woot Member Services should have explained the situation with your order.

Regretfully, it appears that the item you ordered was oversold and we weren't able to fulfill the orders.

In the email, you more than likely also received a coupon code for a future purchase as an apology for the mishap.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

asjkfdsl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asjkfdsl

Okay I'm getting really really angry. I ordered a tv 12/2, got it 12/7 and it was damaged. Top right frame is cracked and frame around screen has popped off on the right side. Emailed cust serv, took over a week to get a response where they asked for more info and I responded to that. It's been a week and a half now with no response, I've emailed 2-3 more times, tweeted at you guys (under @belyenochi) probably 20x with no response. Tried to file a damage claim with FedEx but they wouldn't let me because you have an agreement with them or something? I just want a partial refund (actual, not woot credit), you all gave me $20 once for a delayed shipment worth $175 and this was over $200. I don't have another tv, now I'm not even at home til the 2nd because I told you in my initial email I was leaving town in over a week and never got a response. you told me in first response that I can mail it back even though I initially told you I can't transport it, it's too big and I would rather just keep it and get a discount especially with how this has gone on with horrible/non existent customer service for WEEKS. Getting really upset because I've never had a worse experience than this one. definitely will not shop with woot ever again.

[MOD: CS is contacting you via email.]

treethack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treethack

I purchased an item on Dec 6th and Fedex says they delivered it, but it wasn't delivered to my house. Fedex has basicallu said I have to take care of it. I've contacted Woot via their support page but have received no response. Of course this item is a Christmas gift. Does anyone know how to contact Woot by phone?

[MOD: We can't locate your email/form but CS is contacting you at the email on your woot account.]

lichme

quality posts: 2767 Private Messages lichme
treethack wrote:I purchased an item on Dec 6th and Fedex says they delivered it, but it wasn't delivered to my house. Fedex has basicallu said I have to take care of it. I've contacted Woot via their support page but have received no response. Of course this item is a Christmas gift. Does anyone know how to contact Woot by phone?

Woot doesn't have phone support. If you didn't get an auto response using the support form, try emailing directly to support@woot.com with your order number, username, and details of your issue. Support is backed up, so your response may be delayed.

guzzizzit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guzzizzit

In a few days it will be a MONTH since woot sent me the wrong product (not what I ordered) and I have received nothing but run around. 3 weeks ago, they promised to get me the right product, but the email I got this morning makes it clear that they have done NOTHING to make that happen. I have been a woot customer for years and recommended them to many friends. I cannot believe that this company is run so poorly!

I have been very patient, but my patience is at an end. This issue needs to be resolved NOW!

[MOD: CS is emailing you now]

dwt13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwt13

Re order # 4679xxxx: this was, according to your tracking info, damaged in shipping and returned to you and received by you TEN days ago. I've never heard anything from customer service nor responses to my emails. What should I do now? You have my money AND my product....

guzzizzit

guzzizzit wrote:In a few days it will be a MONTH since woot sent me the wrong product (not what I ordered) and I have received nothing but run around. 3 weeks ago, they promised to get me the right product, but the email I got this morning makes it clear that they have done NOTHING to make that happen. I have been a woot customer for years and recommended them to many friends. I cannot believe that this company is run so poorly!

I have been very patient, but my patience is at an end. This issue needs to be resolved NOW!

[MOD: CS is emailing you now]

Yeah, they emailed me a return label, now I'm supposed to send back the wrong product and 7-10 days AFTER they receive it back, they will issue a refund!!!!!

Anything to hold onto my money a little longer eh woot?

ThunderThighs

Staff

dwt13 wrote:Re order # 4679xxxx: this was, according to your tracking info, damaged in shipping and returned to you and received by you TEN days ago. I've never heard anything from customer service nor responses to my emails. What should I do now? You have my money AND my product....

Sorry for the problem with the shipment. CS is emailing you now.

ThunderThighs

Staff

guzzizzit wrote:Yeah, they emailed me a return label, now I'm supposed to send back the wrong product and 7-10 days AFTER they receive it back, they will issue a refund!!!!!

Anything to hold onto my money a little longer eh woot?

I'm sorry for the frustration. It's unfortunate that you were sent the wrong product. We just can't refund that amount of money without getting the item back.

nickel071

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickel071

I have been waiting for a refund for a returned defective item/shipment for almost two months now! My ordwer for Torino bar stools (I purchased 2 sets of 2 stools, total of 4 stools ordered) was broken and missing pieces. A customer service rep (Daniel) created an RMA for me within a day of initial contact. I returned the item within a few days of that... Waited the 7-10 days as instructed to no avail. No refund! I have sent MULTIPLE e-mails to customer support. Only one response in the many weeks since then was Riley, trying to verify a second return label, to which I promptly responded that I had only used one return label to send the one box.

I need someone to contact me. Either through PM here or by e-mail. This is bordering on ridiculous. My original order was two months ago.........

ThunderThighs

Staff

nickel071 wrote:I have been waiting for a refund for a returned defective item/shipment for almost two months now! My ordwer for Torino bar stools (I purchased 2 sets of 2 stools, total of 4 stools ordered) was broken and missing pieces. A customer service rep (Daniel) created an RMA for me within a day of initial contact. I returned the item within a few days of that... Waited the 7-10 days as instructed to no avail. No refund! I have sent MULTIPLE e-mails to customer support. Only one response in the many weeks since then was Riley, trying to verify a second return label, to which I promptly responded that I had only used one return label to send the one box.

I need someone to contact me. Either through PM here or by e-mail. This is bordering on ridiculous. My original order was two months ago.........

Sorry for the delay. let me see what I can find out.

jlthomasx3

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the problem. We've pinged CS so they can look for your email.

Have you received any update from CS ? I have not received a reply from either of my open support cases, and there is no updated shipping information for my order.

Thank you for any help you can give me on this issue.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jlthomasx3 wrote:Have you received any update from CS ? I have not received a reply from either of my open support cases, and there is no updated shipping information for my order.

Thank you for any help you can give me on this issue.

I've seen emails flying about your order. CS should be able to email you soon with a summary of everything.

jlthomasx3

ThunderThighs wrote:I've seen emails flying about your order. CS should be able to email you soon with a summary of everything.

Thank you very much for your assistance. Hopefully, I will hear something soon.

kenappell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenappell

I placed an order on November 29th. My order number is 46923170. It has yet to even ship yet. I have tried the "Write Us" link multiple times now and have got no response. Where is my product that I expected to be here before Christmas for a Christmas gift?

guzzizzit

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the frustration. It's unfortunate that you were sent the wrong product. We just can't refund that amount of money without getting the item back.

You took my money without giving me my product, how is that any different?

hikergurl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hikergurl

Having the same issue as many people on here. I ordered an item (#XXX) on 12/11/13. Received an email on 12/15 saying item was shipped and provided a tracking number for USPS. I tried clicking on it and it takes me to USPS website which states "Item not found. Tracking information is not available at this time. Please check back later or double-check the tracking number entered and try again."

I emailed customer support on 12/17/13 and got the standard "it may take up to a week to respond" email.

Received an email from customer support on 12/20/13 with another tracking number for FedEx. I've been clicking on that number every day to see where the package is at, but every day it says the same thing: "Shipment information sent to FedEx." I finally called FedEx today to see if they could give me any more info, and they said all that has been done is that you guys printed the shipping label on 12/14 but the package has not been given to FedEx yet.

What the heck? My order confirmation from Woot said it would take 3-8 business days. Well today is the 8th business day and FedEx doesn't even have the package from you guys yet. So much for being able to give this as a Christmas gift.

I hate the fact that I can't actually talk to someone to get this matter cleared up. I've emailed support two more times and just get the standard reply. Please, can someone give me a more detailed, personal reply?

Wow, I kind of wish I would have read this thread before ordering my item. I probably would have decided against it seeing as to how frustrated people are with not receiving their shipments.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 120 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

hikergurl wrote:Having the same issue as many people on here. I ordered an item (#XXX) on 12/11/13. Received an email on 12/15 saying item was shipped and provided a tracking number for USPS. I tried clicking on it and it takes me to USPS website which states "Item not found. Tracking information is not available at this time. Please check back later or double-check the tracking number entered and try again."

I emailed customer support on 12/17/13 and got the standard "it may take up to a week to respond" email.

Received an email from customer support on 12/20/13 with another tracking number for FedEx. I've been clicking on that number every day to see where the package is at, but every day it says the same thing: "Shipment information sent to FedEx." I finally called FedEx today to see if they could give me any more info, and they said all that has been done is that you guys printed the shipping label on 12/14 but the package has not been given to FedEx yet.

What the heck? My order confirmation from Woot said it would take 3-8 business days. Well today is the 8th business day and FedEx doesn't even have the package from you guys yet. So much for being able to give this as a Christmas gift.

I hate the fact that I can't actually talk to someone to get this matter cleared up. I've emailed support two more times and just get the standard reply. Please, can someone give me a more detailed, personal reply?

Wow, I kind of wish I would have read this thread before ordering my item. I probably would have decided against it seeing as to how frustrated people are with not receiving their shipments.

I'm so so sorry, I checked with CS and they've determined your order is lost. We have no more Roku 3s in stock and have refunded you for your order.

hikergurl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hikergurl
agingdragqueen wrote:I'm so so sorry, I checked with CS and they've determined your order is lost. We have no more Roku 3s in stock and have refunded you for your order.

Wow, I can't believe this! How is it that I'm notified of this two days before Christmas, and only because I posted something on this board? SOOOOOO frustrating. How long will it take me to see my refund, as it is not in my account as of right now?

lichme

quality posts: 2767 Private Messages lichme
hikergurl wrote:Wow, I can't believe this! How is it that I'm notified of this two days before Christmas, and only because I posted something on this board? SOOOOOO frustrating. How long will it take me to see my refund, as it is not in my account as of right now?

Refund time will vary based on your financial institution. Some can take as long as 7-10 business days before they hit your account.

jlthomasx3

jlthomasx3 wrote:Thank you very much for your assistance. Hopefully, I will hear something soon.

I was excited to finally receive the following reply to one of my open support cases on Monday, 12/23 @ 2:17pm EST:
Hello jlthomasx3,
Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.
We're very sorry for the delay. We're currently working to process the order and get it shipped out ASAP. We've gone ahead and upgraded the shipping speed to overnight shipping for this order, at no cost to you. Once the remaining items ship, you should receive the tracking information via email.
Again, sorry for any inconvenience.
Woot Member Services,
Daniel

Unfortunately, as of 7:15am EST today, I still have no tracking information from woot! and as far as I can tell from Fedex tracking, there has been 1 tracking number initiated from Amazon in Chattanooga, Tennesee, but no items picked up. It still shows Shipment information sent to FedEx and the weight is 1.5 pounds. Definitely NOT the rest of my order.
I am very disappointed with the customer service I have received from woot!

e8akamuru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages e8akamuru
jlthomasx3 wrote:I was excited to finally receive the following reply to one of my open support cases on Monday, 12/23 @ 2:17pm EST:
Hello jlthomasx3,
Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

We're very sorry for the delay. We're currently working to process the order and get it shipped out ASAP. We've gone ahead and upgraded the shipping speed to overnight shipping for this order, at no cost to you. Once the remaining items ship, you should receive the tracking information via email.
Again, sorry for any inconvenience.
Woot Member Services,
Daniel

Unfortunately, as of 7:15am EST today, I still have no tracking information from woot! and as far as I can tell from Fedex tracking, there has been 1 tracking number initiated from Amazon in Chattanooga, Tennesee, but no items picked up. It still shows Shipment information sent to FedEx and the weight is 1.5 pounds. Definitely NOT the rest of my order.

I placed an order on December 5th. I was notified 12/18 that this order could not be fulfilled fully. After numerous messages and being banned from posting, I was told what the missing item would be. Its now 12/24 and the order still says shipping and I have no idea when any of the other items will be shipped. Please help.

katpelrine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katpelrine

I FINALLY got a shipping confirmation for my order that I placed on 11/29. Problem is it says it was shipped on 12/9 and delivered on the 14th. Well guess what it never got here. It went by FedEx and then was handed over to the post office. They say they'll "look into it". Yeah that is helpful. I don't even know what was in this package because I'm still waiting on 2 items. Woot I need you to tell me which items were in the box for tracking number xxxx from order 469xxxx this is beyond ridiculous. Not only do I have to go do back up shopping now but I'm going to need a refund. Your stuff got lost and it took weeks to find out ANYTHING. Thanks a lot. Get me answers.

ThunderThighs

Staff

katpelrine wrote:I FINALLY got a shipping confirmation for my order that I placed on 11/29. Problem is it says it was shipped on 12/9 and delivered on the 14th. Well guess what it never got here. It went by FedEx and then was handed over to the post office. They say they'll "look into it". Yeah that is helpful. I don't even know what was in this package because I'm still waiting on 2 items. Woot I need you to tell me which items were in the box for tracking number xxxx from order 4693xxxx this is beyond ridiculous. Not only do I have to go do back up shopping now but I'm going to need a refund. Your stuff got lost and it took weeks to find out ANYTHING. Thanks a lot. Get me answers.

Could you please PM me which item it is that you're missing?

To PM me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post.

To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jlthomasx3 wrote:Unfortunately, as of 7:15am EST today, I still have no tracking information from woot! and as far as I can tell from Fedex tracking, there has been 1 tracking number initiated from Amazon in Chattanooga, Tennesee, but no items picked up. It still shows Shipment information sent to FedEx and the weight is 1.5 pounds. Definitely NOT the rest of my order.

I'm not finding any tracking either so I'm afraid it may not make it by today. I know an apology is useless at this point but you do have my sincerest apology.

jlthomasx3

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm not finding any tracking either so I'm afraid it may not make it by today. I know an apology is useless at this point but you do have my sincerest apology.

Thank you, "ThunderThighs", but I know that it is not your fault. Unfortunately, it seems to be a broken system that is failing both the employees and the customers. I really feel bad for y'all ( The Woot! Employees) because you are having to bear the brunt of everyone's frustrations. I have shopped with Woot! for many years now and never had issues like this. It looks like "Big Brother" Amazon has come in and totally screwed up the great reputation that Woot! once had for taking care of customers.

Thank you again for all of your help!
Sincerely, jlthomasx3

natedero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natedero

I feel so bad reading through this forum post and seeing all the people just lady elfIN hard at these poor souls. I have to say, you have an excellent patient mod staff, and I appreciate everything you guys do at woot!

I was wondering if I could get something checked out before my package is packed.
I have a case number: CASxxxx

If it's looked at beforehand it will be much easier/smoother to fix, I'd really appreciate if you could look into doing the quick switch of gunnar glasses in this order! ^_^

Also I ordered a laptop (order:47289140). I know you guys are stupid busy with rage emails, and ton's of happy holiday shopper orders, but I'd really like to know if this item was over-sold and if I still get this beauty of a laptop :D
Have a wonderful holiday, sending peace love and light your way friends :D :D :D