manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

blake31 wrote:I did yesterday, but haven't heard anything back.

Our CS team is replying in 1-2 business days. If you don't hear back tomorrow, please post again, and I'll make sure to poke CS for you.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

MLapid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MLapid

i miss the V Owls image next to my name

austin456

quality posts: 1 Private Messages austin456

Just testing to see if my signature works!

lapshoot

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lapshoot

;

blake31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blake31

Got a fedex tracking # this morning. Thanks!

manhandsha wrote:Our CS team is replying in 1-2 business days. If you don't hear back tomorrow, please post again, and I'll make sure to poke CS for you.

coriwhite

quality posts: 6 Private Messages coriwhite
computermd82 wrote:Ok, here's the deal fellow V'Owls: I have a duplicate Birthday of Celebrations I'm raffling off.

While trying to purchase one of the coveted Bags of Crap for my wife, I inadvertently bought a second while under my account. Even though we cancelled my order, I have now received a tracking number for it. Noticed this the other day but wanted to confirm the package was in motion before posting.

The duplicate Birthday of Celebrations was purchased from Sport.woot mid afternoon here:

http://sport.woot.com/offers/random-crap-213

It weighs 2lbs and measures 12" x 10" x 9".

If you are a V'Owl who did not receive a Birthday of Celebrations during Woot's birthday celebration, PM me. I will randomly pick from the names once the box has arrived. I will post a video of me picking the name.

Also, I'm throwing in some surprises! I will not open your Birthday of Celebrations but I will pack it into another box with more stuff!

Good luck!

OOOH! Great Idea!

khuck2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages khuck2002

I did not get anything put me on the list!

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
khuck2002 wrote:I did not get anything put me on the list!

Done. You are the first!

Anyone else, respond here or PM me.

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

computermd82

coriwhite wrote:OOOH! Great Idea!

Thank you! Glad to give some Woot goodness back to the community

"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

thumperchick

quality posts: 249 Private Messages thumperchick
computermd82 wrote:Thank you! Glad to give some Woot goodness back to the community

You rock.

cqdmgycqd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cqdmgycqd

Checking to see if my signature changes worked. I am apparently HTML-challenged. :/

thumperchick

cqdmgycqd wrote:Checking to see if my signature changes worked. I am apparently HTML-challenged. :/

You hit enter. they need to be back to back.

cqdmgycqd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cqdmgycqd
thumperchick wrote:You hit enter. they need to be back to back.

Aha - thank you!

computermd82

thumperchick wrote:You rock.

Thank you! So do you!

computermd82

Still accepting entries, deadline is tomorrow night. Birthday of Celebrations is expected to be delivered tomorrow.

--Original post below--

Ok, here's the deal fellow V'Owls: I have a duplicate Birthday of Celebrations I'm raffling off.

While trying to purchase one of the coveted Bags of Crap for my wife, I inadvertently bought a second while under my account. Even though we cancelled my order, I have now received a tracking number for it. Noticed this the other day but wanted to confirm the package was in motion before posting.

The duplicate Birthday of Celebrations was purchased from Sport.woot mid afternoon here:

If you are a V'Owl who did not receive a Birthday of Celebrations during Woot's birthday celebration, PM me. I will randomly pick from the names once the box has arrived. I will post a video of me picking the name.

Also, I'm throwing in some surprises! I will not open your Birthday of Celebrations but I will pack it into another box with more stuff!

Good luck!

computermd82

Moved it to a separate thread to see if more people are looking for a Birthday of Celebrations Also will extend until Tuesday night.

http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5897128

computermd82 wrote:Still accepting entries, deadline is tomorrow night. Birthday of Celebrations is expected to be delivered tomorrow.

--Original post below--

Ok, here's the deal fellow V'Owls: I have a duplicate Birthday of Celebrations I'm raffling off.

Good luck!

cklun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cklun

Proud to be a V'Owl!

FrostByte

quality posts: 14 Private Messages FrostByte

FrostByte

Just working along...

7echniqu3

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 7echniqu3

Did Woot do anything exclusive for the V'owls after winning?

Lookitsmikel

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Lookitsmikel
7echniqu3 wrote:Did Woot do anything exclusive for the V'owls after winning?

I received a telepathic message from them.... Other than that, nothing....

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 37 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
7echniqu3 wrote:Did Woot do anything exclusive for the V'owls after winning?

We have the wreath seal now for our signature, but that's about it as far as I can see. Oh, and bragging rights.

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Broncos on Cowboys ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

swillbilly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swillbilly

Just testing my mighty badge

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 133 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

swillbilly wrote:Just testing my mighty badge

Lookin' good, friend.

Nitetigrezz

agingdragqueen wrote:Lookin' good, friend.

Btw, I don't suppose you guys are around on weekends? If not I should be able to stop by one of these Fridays X3

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Broncos on Cowboys ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 133 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Nitetigrezz wrote:Btw, I don't suppose you guys are around on weekends? If not I should be able to stop by one of these Fridays X3

So, some of us work on the weekends, obvs, but definitely from home. Ain't no one around the 'Zon on weekends (and honestly, a lot less show up on Fridays, too).

Nitetigrezz

agingdragqueen wrote:So, some of us work on the weekends, obvs, but definitely from home. Ain't no one around the 'Zon on weekends (and honestly, a lot less show up on Fridays, too).

Dagnab. I'd go tomorrow since I have to take the day off for a chiropractor appointment, but they're closing the 99 at some point x.x

FrostByte

Nitetigrezz wrote:Dagnab. I'd go tomorrow since I have to take the day off for a chiropractor appointment, but they're closing the 99 at some point x.x

I want to visit woot. Maybe my next Birthday of Celebrations will have a plane ticket!

tees4honey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tees4honey

Dang, how did I miss our Blackboard of Cleanlieness? /sigh That's what I get for having visitors and getting distracted. Oh, well. Grats to us!

FrostByte

daveinwarshington wrote:

Sorry for the intrusion.....

thumperchick

FrostByte

thumperchick wrote:

If this had audio, I'm imagining the t-rex footstep rumble from Jurassic Park for each foot landing. A glass of water is rippling somewhere!

shortman

quality posts: 65 Private Messages shortman

tpt4lyfe

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tpt4lyfe

WELCOME V'OWL BRETHREN IT APPEARS WE ARE ONCE AGAIN CALLED TO SERVE

zumbaozoom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zumbaozoom

We meet again, folks!

Time to win this thing...AGAIN!

iii9ix3

quality posts: 2 Private Messages iii9ix3

1 across is OURS!!!

thumperchick

Welcome back, V'Owls!

We shall, once again, be VICTORIOUS!!!

BRING ME YOUR GIFS! YOUR BANNERS! YOUR PELLETS TEEMING WITH THE BONES OF YOUR ENEMIES.

cklun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cklun

V'Owl reporting for crossword puzzle duty! hahaha...I said "duty"

kawdrifter2000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kawdrifter2000

36 across is teva

Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150

Ugh. I'm actually in the office today (I typically work from home) so my ability to be involved will be very limited. Looks like I won't be getting anything good.