sellbuyer92


quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92

I had so much fun fellow koi

mevail


quality posts: 8 Private Messages mevail

From river, stream, and pond and sea,
Betta Koi claim victory!
Every tree clan's courage fails,
when faced with slashing Betta tails,
Packed to the gills with countless wins,
the Betta show their colored fins,
With girded loins and scaly shields,
'gainst enemies they never yield.
Nut-obsessed and hyper Squarryls,
shake with fear when fin unfurls!
Slow and sleepy tree-bound V'owls,
fly from Koi with hoots and howls!
In every leafy arboretum,
Betta Koi did surely beat 'em.
Tired staffers called it wrong,
at World of Wootcrap's closing gong.
The smallest clan though we may be,
still we had highest koi-lity!
Like Leonidas in the gap,
Betta Koi did beat the crap
from larger numbered opposition,
bravely fighting, tails swishin',
winning monster battles and
those forum contests as a band,
collecting so much game XP,
and doing it so gracefully,
United koi-mrades took to school
every furred and feathered fool,
Koi for life! our voices ring,
we'll dominate in any thing,
Our fishy pride is fairly earned,
though by the staffers we were spurned,
To all the Koi, let's give a hand,
we know that we're the betta clan.



Not that I'm bitter... or unable to let it go... ;)

Be patient. Good things come to those who Woot.

2zoomies


quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2zoomies

and we were good too

mevail wrote:From river, stream, and pond and sea,
Betta Koi claim victory!
Every tree clan's courage fails,
when faced with slashing Betta tails,
Packed to the gills with countless wins,
the Betta show their colored fins,
With girded loins and scaly shields,
'gainst enemies they never yield.
Nut-obsessed and hyper Squarryls,
shake with fear when fin unfurls!
Slow and sleepy tree-bound V'owls,
fly from Koi with hoots and howls!
In every leafy arboretum,
Betta Koi did surely beat 'em.
Tired staffers called it wrong,
at World of Wootcrap's closing gong.
The smallest clan though we may be,
still we had highest koi-lity!
Like Leonidas in the gap,
Betta Koi did beat the crap
from larger numbered opposition,
bravely fighting, tails swishin',
winning monster battles and
those forum contests as a band,
collecting so much game XP,
and doing it so gracefully,
United koi-mrades took to school
every furred and feathered fool,
Koi for life! our voices ring,
we'll dominate in any thing,
Our fishy pride is fairly earned,
though by the staffers we were spurned,
To all the Koi, let's give a hand,
we know that we're the betta clan.



Not that I'm bitter... or unable to let it go... ;)



fldeals


quality posts: 24 Private Messages fldeals

It's been said before but it never gets old...

Betta Koi for LIFE!


drewcroa


quality posts: 3 Private Messages drewcroa
fldeals wrote:It's been said before but it never gets old...

Betta Koi for LIFE!



Word.

rob19fire


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rob19fire

Almost made 200 pages

talwyn


quality posts: 9 Private Messages talwyn
rob19fire wrote:Almost made 200 pages



We can still make it!

renatuslives


quality posts: 12 Private Messages renatuslives

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
talwyn wrote:We can still make it!



200 here we come!

talwyn


quality posts: 9 Private Messages talwyn
GodfatherND wrote:200 here we come!



On another note, I LOVE your signature. :D

mossygreen


quality posts: 72 Private Messages mossygreen
fldeals wrote:It's been said before but it never gets old...

Betta Koi for LIFE!


I'm just sad the t-shirt isn't better.

amytobol


quality posts: 3 Private Messages amytobol
mevail wrote:From river, stream, and pond and sea,
Betta Koi claim victory!
Every tree clan's courage fails,
when faced with slashing Betta tails,
Packed to the gills with countless wins,
the Betta show their colored fins,
With girded loins and scaly shields,
'gainst enemies they never yield.
Nut-obsessed and hyper Squarryls,
shake with fear when fin unfurls!
Slow and sleepy tree-bound V'owls,
fly from Koi with hoots and howls!
In every leafy arboretum,
Betta Koi did surely beat 'em.
Tired staffers called it wrong,
at World of Wootcrap's closing gong.
The smallest clan though we may be,
still we had highest koi-lity!
Like Leonidas in the gap,
Betta Koi did beat the crap
from larger numbered opposition,
bravely fighting, tails swishin',
winning monster battles and
those forum contests as a band,
collecting so much game XP,
and doing it so gracefully,
United koi-mrades took to school
every furred and feathered fool,
Koi for life! our voices ring,
we'll dominate in any thing,
Our fishy pride is fairly earned,
though by the staffers we were spurned,
To all the Koi, let's give a hand,
we know that we're the betta clan.



Not that I'm bitter... or unable to let it go... ;)



This is amazing. Thank you! >(^o^)<

wingone


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wingone

We can do it, fight on KOI!

GodfatherND wrote:200 here we come!



talwyn


quality posts: 9 Private Messages talwyn

C'mon, we can do some laps around the Pond! Work those fins, Bettas!

ambermarie1221


quality posts: 5 Private Messages ambermarie1221

Woohoo Betta Koi!


tvosborn


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tvosborn

Betta Koi! Betta Koi!

mdrcoast


quality posts: 12 Private Messages mdrcoast

For the Koi!!!

gadgetgirlz


quality posts: 2 Private Messages gadgetgirlz

Thanks to Woot and my fellow Koi for such a wonderful event.

imsochady


quality posts: 28 Private Messages imsochady

koi4ever!

curtw4


quality posts: 3 Private Messages curtw4
mossygreen wrote:I'm just sad the t-shirt isn't better.



Hey, at least we got a base frey color, which is the only thing that makes sense for the theme. the other clans have REALLY crappy shirts.

curtw4


quality posts: 3 Private Messages curtw4
curtw4 wrote:Hey, at least we got a base frey color, which is the only thing that makes sense for the theme. the other clans have REALLY crappy shirts.



Whoops--forgot that editing was disabled. I always proofread later-- GREY color, not "frey."

younameitivebeencalledit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages younameitivebeencalledit

I'll throw a comment in for the 200th page.

Coogles


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Coogles
younameitivebeencalledit wrote:I'll throw a comment in for the 200th page.



As shall I.

2zoomies


quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2zoomies

two hundo KOI STRONG

Coogles


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Coogles

Since we are a fish-themed clan I think it only proper that our official uniform include a codpiece.

Dadoboy


quality posts: 9 Private Messages Dadoboy

Here my vote for 200!!

special72


quality posts: 2 Private Messages special72
mossygreen wrote:I'm just sad the t-shirt isn't better.



I actually think our tshirt was the best out of the clan designs.

sjones1014


quality posts: 3 Private Messages sjones1014

Still coming down off Friday's high... this was so much fun... betta koi for life!

Darksaber99999


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Darksaber99999

level check

monkerino


quality posts: 1 Private Messages monkerino
sjones1014 wrote:Still coming down off Friday's high... this was so much fun... betta koi for life!



no kidding. life feels so empty of crap now...

monkerino

talwyn


quality posts: 9 Private Messages talwyn
special72 wrote:I actually think our tshirt was the best out of the clan designs.



I thought so too, but decided not to grab one since my budget was already screaming at me to not even grab anything at all that day. *sigh*

LayneRobinson


quality posts: 8 Private Messages LayneRobinson

Don't forget to follow @TheDuncanShiek and try to open up the last wave of crap bags.

Holy Crap! I got a letter! http://www.twitpic.com/1edbfv
It turned out to be car wax http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89F-TOVQtrI

mevail


quality posts: 8 Private Messages mevail

200?

Be patient. Good things come to those who Woot.

mevail


quality posts: 8 Private Messages mevail

aaaaand NOW 200!

counting

Oh. I guess we're still about 6 posts from page 200.

Be patient. Good things come to those who Woot.

talwyn


quality posts: 9 Private Messages talwyn
mevail wrote:aaaaand NOW 200!

counting

Oh. I guess we're still about 6 posts from page 200.



We shall get there! Btw, I think we Koi should get a prize for reaching page 200 without doing TOO many tricks to do so.

mevail


quality posts: 8 Private Messages mevail
talwyn wrote:We shall get there! Btw, I think we Koi should get a prize for reaching page 200 without doing TOO many tricks to do so.



Agreed. We were actually on track to have double the post count of the V'owls before they started their counting games.

Be patient. Good things come to those who Woot.

bgesek


quality posts: 1 Private Messages bgesek

Betta KOI!

lichme


quality posts: 3000 Private Messages lichme

I am mildly amused that we had the least amount of members, but most contributions. Go KOI!

talwyn


quality posts: 9 Private Messages talwyn
lichme wrote:I am mildly amused that we had the least amount of members, but most contributions. Go KOI!



That's because we're at least thrice as awesome as any other Clan!

Koi for life!

special72


quality posts: 2 Private Messages special72
talwyn wrote:I thought so too, but decided not to grab one since my budget was already screaming at me to not even grab anything at all that day. *sigh*



I held off for a while since I really don't need another t-shirt, and since I prefer tank tops in the summer. BUT the thought of seeing another person wearing one out in the wild and realizing how amazing that would be, pushed me over the edge.