wootutd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootutd

It did this earlier today...

scubalab

quality posts: 9 Private Messages scubalab

People B clicking the 'buy' button only to back out!

levinath

quality posts: 1 Private Messages levinath

Shovel more onto the pile skipper!

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle

In for one for a gift.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

go8soccer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages go8soccer

this will most certainly be in the Buccaneers of Caribbean#39;s at the end of this whole thing...

cbrodriguez1989

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbrodriguez1989

wow mine jumped from 7 back to 22% am i going crazy

peanut squirrel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peanut squirrel

took one for the team! wife's bday coming anyway...

w00t!

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
CalcMonkey wrote:Come on woot! Give us the puzzle piece. It's my birthday and I have a concussion from my 18 mo child... I could use a win right about now!

Do you mean the B 0 C ?

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

ewhac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ewhac

The first time this showed up on Woot, everyone raved about how it was one of the finest point-and-shoot cameras in its price range that Kodak ever released, particularly after you updated the firmware. The most excellent and informative discussion that ensued can be found here.

Even with those rave reviews, I didn't pull the trigger back then. Since then I promised myself that if it showed up again, I'd grab one.

...I managed to snag one just under the wire. Hopefully 'refurb' won't mean a clinker.