compunaut

quality posts: 2 Private Messages compunaut
arkansized wrote:I came here to say that.

+1

blanton007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blanton007

WHERE IS RONALD REAGAN? WHAT DORK MADE UP THIS LIST? HOW IN THE WORLD DID RONALD REAGAN NOT MAKE THIS LIST - WE NEED HIM NOW!

blanton007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blanton007
RocRizzo wrote:You tell 'em Craig.
Even though you left out that Raygun traded hostages for arms to Iran, it was an excellent post. Perhaps some of the kool aid drinkers will wake up and drink the coffee!

oclafretep

quality posts: 1 Private Messages oclafretep
blanton007 wrote:

Hell, I'd take Reagan just to see him look at how the Republican party has twisted his policies, the poll doesn't say that we would re-elect him.

westz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages westz

I say Abe because i want to get a shot of him in the cat-in-the-hat hat and bowtie.

lets face it, any zombie president isn't going to want to try his hand again at running the country, and it'd be unfair to him to ask.

bourbon92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bourbon92
Jewels812 wrote:It is downright unAmerican that Reagan didn't make this list...

Agreed,my vote goes to Reagan. The only bad thing about reanimating him is we would all have to see the look of disappointment on his face when he saw the sad shape of our country and what the democratic and republican parties have done to the people and his policies.

fhrcreations75155

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fhrcreations75155

I can't believe how far down the poll I had to read to find FDR. He is the obvious choice for a country in this economy and at war! Reagonmics only helped the wealthy and Teddy wasn't the great guy that everyone seems to think. Dig deeper in history. On the surface he was wonderful, but not so much below.

RocRizzo wrote:Here Here! One of the BEST presidents ever. He had unfinished business too. It would be GREAT to reincarnate FDR!

samuraininjamaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samuraininjamaster
Timidor wrote:No love for Theodore Roosevelt?

Yes, I would pick Teddy.

daeuco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daeuco

Yup.
We need someone with brains AND balls right now, since the one we have has neither.

RocRizzo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RocRizzo
Jewels812 wrote:Roc, you mad bro?? Seriously. People can have differing opinions. You have attacked everyone who has supported Reagan. We get it, you don't like him. How about you lay off that kool aid, bro? Welcome to America, try brushing up on that 1st Amendment before you give yourself an aneurysm.

So you are telling me to cool my First Amendment rights? How hypocritical is that?
I will go on trashing that criminal.
HE KILLED MY BROTHER!!!!!
Don't you get that?
If someone killed your brother and was hailed as a saint, I am sure that you would react the same way as I am.

"Understanding is a three-edged sword."

RocRizzo

blanton007 wrote:WHERE IS RONALD REAGAN? WHAT DORK MADE UP THIS LIST? HOW IN THE WORLD DID RONALD REAGAN NOT MAKE THIS LIST - WE NEED HIM NOW!

We need Ronald Raygun, like we need another hole in our head.
He only raised the deficit to an amount never seen before. He raised taxes several times, and failed to provide funding for AIDS in the beginning of the epidemic, calling it a "gay cancer." Do you want another bass turd like that? Why do you hate America?

RocRizzo

daeuco wrote:Yup.
We need someone with brains AND balls right now, since the one we have has neither.

That would eliminate Reagan, because he had Alzheimer's Disease. His brain was turning into mush while he was still in office. He was a tool.

bblhed

quality posts: 10 Private Messages bblhed

Reagan was my choice.

I see that being the only president that was both a Mason and a member of Skull and Bones was enough pull to get Taft onto the list.

joshaw

quality posts: 24 Private Messages joshaw

Anyone who knows anything about the founding of the United States would want to bring back Thomas Jefferson. I also wish Aaron Burr would've gotten to Alexander Hamilton about 10 years earlier. If you want to blame anyone for the situation we're in, blame Mr. Federalist himself.

jlange88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlange88

Couldn't agree more. Especially in these terrible economic times.

jlange88

RocRizzo wrote:We need Ronald Raygun, like we need another hole in our head.
He only raised the deficit to an amount never seen before. He raised taxes several times, and failed to provide funding for AIDS in the beginning of the epidemic, calling it a "gay cancer." Do you want another bass turd like that? Why do you hate America?

You need to educate yourself on economic policy my friend. Did he raise the deficit? Yes, quite a bit actually. However, he brought about one of the best economic periods in American history. Now what do we get? Exploded deficit, and recession. See the difference?

jlange88

RocRizzo wrote:So you are telling me to cool my First Amendment rights? How hypocritical is that?
Don't you get that?
If someone killed your brother and was hailed as a saint, I am sure that you would react the same way as I am.

Also, Ronald Reagan didn't kill your brother. Even after 20 years of research we still don't have a cure for AIDs. Back then it used to be called "the germ". This just goes to show how little was actually know about the super virus, so how can you judge Reagan when he had no idea what the actual cause was. Saying he "killed" your brother is preposterous.

jlange88

RocRizzo wrote:That would eliminate Reagan, because he had Alzheimer's Disease. His brain was turning into mush while he was still in office. He was a tool.

Speaking of a tool, who is the first president in history to read every single one of his speeches from a teleprompter? You guessed it, Barack Obama. Talk about tools...

roadlizard7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadlizard7
lobo81865 wrote:Andrew Jackson. The only president to ever balance the budget. He also took on the big banks and won. Of course there was the whole "Trail of Tears" thing though.

+1

roadlizard7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadlizard7
fhrcreations75155 wrote:I can't believe how far down the poll I had to read to find FDR. He is the obvious choice for a country in this economy and at war! Reagonmics only helped the wealthy and Teddy wasn't the great guy that everyone seems to think. Dig deeper in history. On the surface he was wonderful, but not so much below.

Bring back the WPA. At least that way people will work for their welfare.

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch

Will all of you who picked RONALD REAGAN please raise your hand if FOX is your source for daily "news" .
Wow looks like about 93%,no surprise I guess.

nanaejt

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nanaejt
daeuco wrote:Yup.

Gets my vote for the most humorous,uninformed comment so far today.

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward
Bullriding101 wrote:REAGAN by far!!!

Yes, because the dwindling middle class still has a little money left, and we need a man like Reagan to make sure the 1% gets all of it.

stepguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stepguy

AMEN!

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward
maigrey3 wrote:FDR started this mess

If by mess you mean ending the Great Depression, winning World War II, ensuring old people didn't starve in the streets, and creating the middle class, yes, FDR started that mess.

ardubu

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ardubu

To what good can a president do, with a Congress as marooned and irresponsible as we have had?

A country by lawyers, of lawyers, and for lawyers!
(and lobbyists!)

Best government money can buy.

Joy!

Ah, the hell with it.

DarthTagnan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DarthTagnan
krdshrk wrote:Surprised nobody's said Thomas Jefferson yet..

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."

and

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Definitely my choice.

Jewels812

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jewels812
RocRizzo wrote:So you are telling me to cool my First Amendment rights? How hypocritical is that?
Don't you get that?

He killed your brother?? Really?? Ok. Keep telling yourself that bro. It's cool. ;)

aaroboy21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaroboy21

James K Polk.
He'd either buy, or take Canada.

mmelcher428

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmelcher428

d) this poll was stupid, way to give the general public yet another forum to quarrel about politics, kudos.

diveborg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages diveborg
charast wrote:I too, am on board with this one!

Yep, me too. TR was the MAN.

nanderhoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nanderhoff

James K. Polk. The guy didn't run for a second term because he accomplished everything he needed in one. That means he's a successful president who can run again for president.

thehappyberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thehappyberry

I definitely want to toss in a vote for Jefferson or Adams just to see them walk into several meetings of politicians and set them straight on what the Founding Fathers really believed, especially some of the ideas floating around about this being a Christian nation. (I'm not against religion, just against people trying to make this countries rules based on religion).

I would also love to see TR come back just to hear him speak. I've heard recordings of him speaking, and I just can't believe that squeaky voice is coming out of that man. I want to hear if that is really what he sounded like.

wlroes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wlroes

I go with Polk,
Anyone who can pull off a mullet well enough to become president has what it takes.

Jamessir

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jamessir

Jimmy Carter. Oh wait...

I'm so easy a caveman could do me!

thomas77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thomas77

Reagan, he scared the $hit out of everyone, including the North Koreans.

brian3937

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brian3937

Richard Nixon, only because I would like to hear his explanation for the nickname "Tricky cutlassy".

isnoop

quality posts: 9 Private Messages isnoop

It's gotta be Garfield. That guy never had a chance.

nanaejt

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nanaejt
Jewels812 wrote:He killed your brother?? Really?? Ok. Keep telling yourself that bro. It's cool. ;)

Yo,one more "Bro" before you go!

Harry S Truman!

akauffman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akauffman

JFK because the poor bastards was murdered before he could tell the American people what was really going on. I would like to know what he could have changed.

-=AraK=-