LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars
PemberDucky wrote:PM for you, prof.

How about a pm for me? I'm a long time wooter who also feels they have been jilted by woot.
I could use a pat on the head.

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

poostorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poostorm

Did anyone ever hear anything about Bring Our Candidates in Woot-Offs? I'm guessing not, since they wouldn't really want to lose people that come looking for them.

Still though, it would be nice to know.

Having bags of crap on Facebook or having to jump through some hoops to get, is not really something I'm going to go after. The scavenger/treasure hunt was fun, but ultimately made me realize there are too many people that are more into it than me, so I'll let those ones for the diehards.

I just always got a kick out of a Bring Our Candidates popping up and just getting the chance to click BUY and see if I managed to get one. It would be cool to know if that's something I'll have chance at again this year.

hale1d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hale1d

Still hoping to hear from staff about future random crap. How about it? Yea or Nay on Big ol' Cornucopia in Woot-offs??

vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb
hale1d wrote:Still hoping to hear from staff about future random crap. How about it? Yea or Nay on Big ol' Cornucopia in Woot-offs??

Well the next woot-off starts in 20 min so MAYBE?

EDIT:Ah well wishin' won't get you everything.