chretist

quality posts: 3 Private Messages chretist

$5 per pair for socks that are "Made in China".

I would even buy them at $1 per pair!

lightdark2008

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lightdark2008

I carefully picked four 4-packs I liked, as some were just _too_ hideous, and I was sent four random packs, and I hate all of them. Frankly, I'm pissed.

monkeymolotovs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeymolotovs

I specifically picked a set of socks and got sent 4 that I did not pick, and that I don't really like. BUMMER...

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 140 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

monkeymolotovs wrote:I specifically picked a set of socks and got sent 4 that I did not pick, and that I don't really like. BUMMER...

Sorry to hear that you received the wrong color to your order..

Please feel free to email Member Services at support@woot.com and see if they can't help you out with your order.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog

fuzzyb144

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuzzyb144
lightdark2008 wrote:I carefully picked four 4-packs I liked, as some were just _too_ hideous, and I was sent four random packs, and I hate all of them. Frankly, I'm pissed.

Me, too. I picked out two different 4-packs and received two of the same hideous assortment, which included none of the socks in the sets that I wanted.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
fuzzyb144 wrote:Me, too. I picked out two different 4-packs and received two of the same hideous assortment, which included none of the socks in the sets that I wanted.

I hope you've mailed in to the address above. No one wants unhappy feet.

I'm just hanging out, really.

andguly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andguly
inkycatz wrote:I hope you've mailed in to the address above. No one wants unhappy feet.

+1 happy customer. I got just Random socks.

bender1234

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bender1234

I ordered two specific sets and got 2 completely different (ugly) ones. Did anyone actually get what they ordered? I've written to support but I'd like a refund, including the original shipping.

inkycatz

bender1234 wrote:I ordered two specific sets and got 2 completely different (ugly) ones. Did anyone actually get what they ordered? I've written to support but I'd like a refund, including the original shipping.

If you've written in, hopefully you've made a note of that in your request. If not, write them back with your case number and they can work out your options with you.

bender1234

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bender1234
inkycatz wrote:If you've written in, hopefully you've made a note of that in your request. If not, write them back with your case number and they can work out your options with you.

Someone from support wrote and said they'd issued a full refund. Thank you!

Stupoopy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Stupoopy
inkycatz wrote:If you've written in, hopefully you've made a note of that in your request. If not, write them back with your case number and they can work out your options with you.

How will I make a write-up? I wanted the green ones, and the set with the yellow and black ones, but I got a bunch of random socks.

inkycatz

Stupoopy wrote:How will I make a write-up? I wanted the green ones, and the set with the yellow and black ones, but I got a bunch of random socks.

Just send them an email with your order # and tell them what you just told me.

balisane

quality posts: 16 Private Messages balisane

Same here: i just got four totally random pairs, three of which weren't even pictured in any of the sets, as far as i can tell. Writing to Support now.

YOU SUCH A JOLLY MR. SNOWMAN
DANCE

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

balisane wrote:Same here: i just got four totally random pairs, three of which weren't even pictured in any of the sets, as far as i can tell. Writing to Support now.

okay, good. apologies for the trouble. :/

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

balisane

PemberDucky wrote:okay, good. apologies for the trouble. :/

Oh, no, it's no trouble! This is the first time i can remember anything like this happening with any of woot's partners, and i'm glad it was over something like socks rather than something we actually needed. I just can't use any of these and would prefer a refund, unfortunately.

DANCE

DrexOlympus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrexOlympus

I got a random assortment (including one pair I specifically avoided from another set) after choosing carefully, as well. Writing to support now to see what can be done. :/

balisane

Got my refund initiated this morning. Thanks, Woot!

DrexOlympus wrote:I got a random assortment (including one pair I specifically avoided from another set) after choosing carefully, as well. Writing to support now to see what can be done. :/

I think Unsimply Stitched's own inventorying is kind of questionable; too; i just looked at the barcode on one of my socks - a green striped pair - and the barcode label calls them "purple/black."

Anyone else who got a random assortment have "combo 0" on their invoice? I think this may be at the root of the problem...

DANCE

squeaks321

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squeaks321

I'm in with the rest. Carefully selected the set (of those left) that I liked best. Disappointed to get a very hideous set instead, and am very disappointed. Emailing support@woot.com now.