Batman4oz

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Batman4oz
ThunderThighs wrote:PRICE UPDATE

O. M. G. The general manager of Electronics is in SUCH a good mood. His cup of java just have been perfect this morning.

He's decided to lower the price of this TV to $499. Can you believe it!?!??!

Now go buy it before he changes his mind!

As usual, if you already bought, you'll magically see the difference reappear in your payment source.

It must have been Your Sweet little flirtations that caused him to lower the price!
And we thank you, very sweetly!

I sit in antici--pation that you will one day, soon, have a wonderful Smart/3D/Magic TV that is 70" or More, so that I can Justify buying one to replace MY 70" set!!

^^X^^

Wooting for Bat Capes
JUDY-ism...the Only Religion I need!
WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

mark6drvr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mark6drvr
Momster wrote:I just picked this up over at Dell for $500 - Samsung Series 5 40-inch LED-backlit LCD TV - UN40EH5300 1080p Smart HDTV with $150 PROMO eGift Card

Dell Samsung offer

Except the Dell has a different (lower) Clear Motion Rate.

greaseNcheese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greaseNcheese
toddcells wrote:120Hz Panel refresh rate (in 3D mode)

It looks like you can't actually use the 120Hz refresh rate simultaneously with the full resolution.

HDMI 1.4 only supports 3D modes of 720p60 and 1080p24. So you're looking at either 720p using the full refresh rate, or 1080p using less than half.

The owners manual CowboyDann posted earlier shows a max of 1080p60, suggesting that it doesn't have the HDMI 1.4b support necessary to push 3D 1080p60. (Are there any TVs that do support HDMI 1.4b?)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong
(I would like to be...)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI#Version_1.4

dickrourke

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dickrourke

I've been notified of my $50 rebate.

Thanks, Wonderful Woot!

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
ThunderThighs wrote:PRICE UPDATE

O. M. G. The general manager of Electronics is in SUCH a good mood. His cup of java just have been perfect this morning.

He's decided to lower the price of this TV to $499. Can you believe it!?!??!

Now go buy it before he changes his mind!

As usual, if you already bought, you'll magically see the difference reappear in your payment source.

I purchased it prior to the price drop and my account still reads

Order Subtotal $549.99
Shipping $5.00

Total$554.99

What do I do TT?

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

MichXelle wrote:I purchased it prior to the price drop and my account still reads

Order Subtotal $549.99
Shipping $5.00

Total$554.99

What do I do TT?

Your account will not change most likely. But you should see funds arrive in your payment source in a day or two. You should have an email from CS. If you have questions, email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

omarrodriguezcompean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omarrodriguezcompean

so i just got my television and i have been watching it no more than two hours and the screen went black and all i can hear is audio. samsung cant help so its defective anyone else having this issue?