mrmyself

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrmyself
rmirasol wrote:how do you recondition a mouse pad? :D

I was making myself the same question ....??

bobcrenshaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobcrenshaw

Cheaper on Amazon. Woot, you disappoint me.

http://www.amazon.com/computers-accessories/dp/B008U5ZM6E

cowboyweasel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cowboyweasel
nmchapma wrote:I bought a NAGA Epic Gaming mouse (refurb) about 6-8 months ago from Woot. I use it daily to work in microstation, (it's never been used for gaming) and I love it.

I'm not sure what I'll do when it goes, it's made my work faster and increased my productivity more than I ever thought a mouse could.

I too have used "gaming" mice for CAD work. Those extra buttons put commonly used commands right at your fingertips as well as that extremely high DPI makes it easy to move around the monitor.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

bobcrenshaw wrote:Cheaper on Amazon. Woot, you disappoint me.

http://www.amazon.com/computers-accessories/dp/B008U5ZM6E

We already sold out of the RZ03-00391500-REFB model. The one you're claiming is more expensive is a different model.

Parodius

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Parodius
corys78 wrote:Right before this event started I ordered some off-brand backlit keyboard, and it arrived and the keys are not in the normal positions... stupid keyboard.
I'd buy a keyboard here but only the Anasi is backlit, and I don't MMO. Need more backlit keyboards, IMHO.

The Blackwidow Ultimate is backlit, I'm typing on one right now. The non-utlimate model is not backlit, the difference between the two is a usb, audio jacks on the side and back lit keys.

Parodius

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Parodius
jamessumneriii wrote:Hi all—I hate to be dense but is there ANY consistency to whether a given Razer model is backlit in green or blue?

I see that the BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 is green-lit here, Amazon pictures show blue...does it change with the year or edition or...?

Thanks!

The Blackwidow Ultimate is blue if I recall. the 2013 Ultimate is green, for sure.

devlosirrus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages devlosirrus

I bought a Razer Lachesis about five or six months ago from a similar Woot-off. Worked great for a few months, but then I started experiencing weird graphical glitching with the Windows 7 interface. Hovering over taskbar icons causes the preview windows to jitter in and out, and clicking on them does nothing. Unplugging the mouse and then plugging back in fixes the problem temporarily, but it always comes back after a few hours at most.

I tested with another mouse, which didn't cause the issue to appear after two days of use, so I have to assume it's the Lachesis. Overall it's a good mouse--I especially love the on-the-fly DPI switch--but the interface issues are starting to irritate me. Might have to go with a different model and use the Lachesis as a backup.

Blacksunshine420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Blacksunshine420
devlosirrus wrote:I bought a Razer Lachesis about five or six months ago from a similar Woot-off. Worked great for a few months, but then I started experiencing weird graphical glitching with the Windows 7 interface. Hovering over taskbar icons causes the preview windows to jitter in and out, and clicking on them does nothing. Unplugging the mouse and then plugging back in fixes the problem temporarily, but it always comes back after a few hours at most.

I tested with another mouse, which didn't cause the issue to appear after two days of use, so I have to assume it's the Lachesis. Overall it's a good mouse--I especially love the on-the-fly DPI switch--but the interface issues are starting to irritate me. Might have to go with a different model and use the Lachesis as a backup.

If you've only had it such a short time send it in for a repair/replacement. The lachesis is the best mouse razer ever made and its worth getting yours fixed so it can give you great gaming for a long time. I love mine and tho it has little issues usually a quick unplug replug in when I first boot takes care of it. In your case see if there are new drivers available. But certainly contact Razer in case it is a hardware issue that they can help with before your warranty runs out.

sasalito

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sasalito

HORRIBLE. My Arctosa razer keyboard came with Black keys, instead of white keys like on the image that they have on the product page for this item. I cannot see the keys. I hope they take this back and give my money back ASAP.

ROGETRAY

Staff

sasalito wrote:HORRIBLE. My Arctosa razer keyboard came with Black keys, instead of white keys like on the image that they have on the product page for this item. I cannot see the keys. I hope they take this back and give my money back ASAP.

Have you tried contacting Razer Support? They're usually helpful in remedying issues.

If they can't help you, feel free to contact Woot Member Services at support@woot.com

Cantras

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cantras

I just unpacked my death adder, after noticing that the black widow label is pretty specific but my death adder label didn't say left. It's not left. And I double-checked my order history, that[Edit: the left kind] is what I'm supposed to have. Now what?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Cantras wrote:I just unpacked my death adder, after noticing that the black widow label is pretty specific but my death adder label didn't say left. It's not left. And I double-checked my order history, that[Edit: the left kind] is what I'm supposed to have. Now what?

If you think you didn't get what you ordered, email support@woot.com. Include your order number and woot user name for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

k0ugs

quality posts: 6 Private Messages k0ugs

To the new DeathAdder Lefties, steer clear of Synapsis 2.0. Here are the official Razer Drivers for the DeathAdder. http://drivers.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=447&_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=447

Much better to have a full on lefty mouse. Eventhough I have enjoyed my Orochi for awhile now.

Not a gamer, CAD/Revit monkey

(>.<)\m/

sasalito

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sasalito
ROGETRAY wrote:Have you tried contacting Razer Support? They're usually helpful in remedying issues.

If they can't help you, feel free to contact Woot Member Services at support@woot.com

I did and they pretended that I thought I bought a back-lit keyboard when in essence I thought it was back-lit until i plugged it in because who would be so stupid as to buy a keyboard with black lettered keys! Im not happy, they are giving me an RMA AT MY EXPENSE! I have to pay to ship this back.

ROGETRAY

Staff

sasalito wrote:I did and they pretended that I thought I bought a back-lit keyboard when in essence I thought it was back-lit until i plugged it in because who would be so stupid as to buy a keyboard with black lettered keys! Im not happy, they are giving me an RMA AT MY EXPENSE! I have to pay to ship this back.

I'm sorry to hear that you're paying the shipment.
If you have any questions about the order you purchased, please email into support@woot.com and they'll be glad to address any concerns you might have.

kourosh321

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kourosh321

Purchased a Razer Blackshark Expert 2.0 gaming headset and the left side of the headset does not work. I suppose ill be having to call Razer to handle this one?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kourosh321 wrote:Purchased a Razer Blackshark Expert 2.0 gaming headset and the left side of the headset does not work. I suppose ill be having to call Razer to handle this one?

Sorry for the dead ear. Contacting Razer would be the best first course of action. You can contact support@woot.com as well but they may not have replacements if we sold out.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

TOASTuh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TOASTuh

Got my Razer Kraken Pros and theyre excellent! Thanks guys