throgmar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages throgmar
mattryan wrote:First, how does a 15" pocket fit an 18" deep mattress? Second, its a blend... You should only ever blend your margarita

You should never blend a margarita, which is 2 parts tequila, 1 part triple sec and 1 part lime juice, shaken, over ice.

What were we talking about?

Overlord Throgmar the Librarian has spoken.

rjquillin

quality posts: 182 Private Messages rjquillin
djrmsn wrote:What gives? Have to order THREE of SAME color???? Deal breaker

Deal breaker here is the poly blend. I too assumed 100% cotton; glad I looked at comments and then back at specs.

Hang in there TT.

CT

troymink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages troymink

I am single male! Barely speak english! Don't know nothing bout no SHEETS! Trusting WOOT on this one that it do not feel like cardboard! UGH!

Doza

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Doza

Way to be misleading, woot. Good job. Next time you should sell 1% Egyptian cotton sheets. That way you can still put "Egyptian Cotton" in your title and and lower your cost at the same time!

thericochet

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet
Doza wrote:Way to be misleading, woot. Good job. Next time you should sell 1% Egyptian cotton sheets. That way you can still put "Egyptian Cotton" in your title and and lower your cost at the same time!

That's what I'm saying. Woot may be making quite a few sales here from people not reading the comments, but good luck on getting repeat business from buyers feeling burned.

Egyptian Cotton BLEND. Repeat after me Woot. BLEND.

patrice2

quality posts: 4 Private Messages patrice2

These said "Cotton rich" not "100% Cotton" so I knew to come into Comments and see if someone had found the percentage.
Hm. 55% makes it "Cotton Middle Class" in my book, not "Cotton Rich"....

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975

[quote postid="5489077" user="olcubmaster"]Time for a cute cat pic posting so TT can take a moment to recover from the daily abuse...]

trust me I would rather somebody higher up visited the boards frequently.

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

ggoode63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ggoode63
golnectr wrote:Anyone know anything about these sheets? I recently made a sheet purchase on 1saleaday.com and they turned out to be garbage. Pilling and falling apart after just a few washes. Another purchase I made on ebay are thin...no where near the thread count advertised...but they hold up. Only thing is, they don't breath very well. I am getting pretty frustrated with all the sheet rip offs out there.

These look nice, but does anyone have any advice or experience regarding the quality and feel?

Not sure about these but SweetJack.com has some on their site with matching duvet cover sets that are real nice from the Linens Plus Store. Have bought 2 sets thus far and no complaints

aklferris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aklferris
dlrshopping wrote:Exactly! Cotton/poly mixtures are for chumps. You may as well stay at a Holiday Inn. There's nothing like 100% pure cotton, whether it's Egyptian or Sateen.

And threadcount matters a lot! The
higher threadcount you can afford, the happier you'll be. There's no such thing as too high when it comes to threadcount. --Pass.

just beware of unscrupulous companies that falsely advertise their thread count. Every so often when there isn't much news, a story comes up on the latest companies to get busted for lying about their thread counts.

darrellsmom982009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darrellsmom982009

I have had 800 thread count sheets before and this set beats them all. These sheets are so soft!!!! Thank you for the great deal!

dxdurf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dxdurf

DO NOT BUY!!! These sheets arrived with holes in 3 of the four corners of the fitted sheet. The seams are weak and will not hold up for repeated use--I never even used mine once!

Caveat Emptor

iwasachiefgmail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iwasachiefgmail

I bought some sheets from you folks and tried putting them on my bed. They (the fitted sheet) ripped like a piece of paper. Okay I thought I'll just sew that back together and reenforce all of the seams. Okay that was fine I could live with that and my wife scorning me for buying sheets off of Woot and banning me from ever buying sheets on Woot again. So she decided to wash them. Not only did the seam that I had reenforce fall apart but the pillow case seam also took the liberty of falling apart. These are the worst sheets that I have ever seen. I think I know good linen when I see and feel it. These are the worst. Do not buy these. They feel great but tear aprt like a piece of paper.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

iwasachiefgmail wrote:I bought some sheets from you folks and tried putting them on my bed. They (the fitted sheet) ripped like a piece of paper. Okay I thought I'll just sew that back together and reenforce all of the seams. Okay that was fine I could live with that and my wife scorning me for buying sheets off of Woot and banning me from ever buying sheets on Woot again. So she decided to wash them. Not only did the seam that I had reenforce fall apart but the pillow case seam also took the liberty of falling apart. These are the worst sheets that I have ever seen. I think I know good linen when I see and feel it. These are the worst. Do not buy these. They feel great but tear aprt like a piece of paper.

Egads. I'm so sorry for this. Please email support@woot.com so they can take care of you.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

eicorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eicorn

I purchased these sheets and they looked fine when I got them. Then I washed them. They are poorly sewn and almost every seam is coming apart. Plus the the decorative top on the flat sheet shrunk so the top of the sheet is about 4-5 inches shorter than the bottom. Needless to say I am not happy with this product and have sent an email asking for a full refund.