wonderboy703

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wonderboy703

Carpe diem MONDAY!!!

mgm200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgm200

proliferate

drunkenalien

quality posts: 46 Private Messages drunkenalien

Enough with the puns. It just fills up the page with useless information about the product. Which limits time for decision making. Which I'm sure Amazon is happy about since it makes people purchase time sensitive woot off stuff without proper research.

tchiseen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tchiseen

The Amazon reviews on GearPro are pretty poor: Apparently the build quality, image quality and battery life are all terrible.

http://www.amazon.com/Gear-Pro-High-Definition-Action-Wide-Angle-Camcorder/dp/B008JFS5W8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374075283&sr=8-1&keywords=gear+pro

-=<0.0>=-

lmensor

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lmensor

packing

pirateraid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pirateraid
Loeb wrote:I always wanted a Go Pro! $40 is a great deal...... Awwwwwww, you almost got me...... Gear Pro... Go Pro... So sneaky!

Dah! They got me! Off to cancel

finzup

quality posts: 2 Private Messages finzup
dfunkmaster wrote:think?

well the phrase was:
Woot-Lib!: [action verb] Monday

i just thought 'action verb' was redundant redundant

I've noticed that some people list all their woot purchases in their signature. Me? No way, no how. I don't even want to acknowledge to myself, much less anyone else, just how much $$ I've spent on woot crap since 2006.

chandann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chandann

refrigerate!

ladyzanthia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyzanthia

Pontificating

finzup

quality posts: 2 Private Messages finzup
drunkenalien wrote:Enough with the puns. It just fills up the page with useless information about the product. Which limits time for decision making. Which I'm sure Amazon is happy about since it makes people purchase time sensitive woot off stuff without proper research.

it's a contest "woot-lib"

I've noticed that some people list all their woot purchases in their signature. Me? No way, no how. I don't even want to acknowledge to myself, much less anyone else, just how much $$ I've spent on woot crap since 2006.

lacotomo

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lacotomo

I know it's not a verb, but

'Wednesday' Monday.

Since today is Wednesday after all....

sabres431

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sabres431

Mundane

bbithephoenix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bbithephoenix

adjudicate

mjunkmail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjunkmail

ogling

ziploclogic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ziploclogic

:/ I'm still waiting on shipping for the one I bought a week ago.

phaberman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phaberman

antidisestablishmentarianism

bbithephoenix

finagle

mossygreen

quality posts: 72 Private Messages mossygreen

Tear

Costar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Costar

I don't know about this one, but if you're looking for a good, cheap alternative to Go Pro, I can tell you my husband really liked the Jaxx Pacific brand Action Cam I got off of Woot a few months ago (confession, it might actually have been Kids Woot but don't tell him that). He took it out mountain unicycling (really) and mounted it on his helmet and it worked really well. I had my doubts but the quality was great for the price. And it came with a microSD card.

bbithephoenix

dribble

abarbee314

quality posts: 2 Private Messages abarbee314

Manilla Envelope

"No one was ever fired for smiling too much." (Me)

Blizzake86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Blizzake86

Moaping

sizzletime

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sizzletime

hypothermia

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

ziploclogic wrote::/ I'm still waiting on shipping for the one I bought a week ago.

it can take up to 5 business days to process & ship your order, but you can always email Support@Woot.com if you're concerned about the status of your purchase.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

wildcatfish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wildcatfish
drunkenalien wrote:Enough with the puns. It just fills up the page with useless information about the product. Which limits time for decision making. Which I'm sure Amazon is happy about since it makes people purchase time sensitive woot off stuff without proper research.

I know I did.

bbithephoenix

abarbee314 wrote:Manilla Envelope

How is Manilla Envelope a verb?

Do you say - "I'd like to Manilla Envelope that." and what does that mean?

squidward69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squidward69

If this video is actually from the same product then maybe it isn't half bad after all.

ssih

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ssih

Just another Hispanic Monday

mac daddy1

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mac daddy1
dliidlii wrote:Duped!
1080P version for same price on Amazon.

Thanks. Cancelled my order for two. Who do these Amazon brainiacs think they are?

bikerguy7

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bikerguy7
Costar wrote:I don't know about this one, but if you're looking for a good, cheap alternative to Go Pro, I can tell you my husband really liked the Jaxx Pacific brand Action Cam I got off of Woot a few months ago (confession, it might actually have been Kids Woot but don't tell him that). He took it out mountain unicycling (really) and mounted it on his helmet and it worked really well. I had my doubts but the quality was great for the price. And it came with a microSD card.

Mountain Unicycling?
I'm impressed.

That Jaxx Pacific camera looks like a great deal for the size and the price. Thanks for the tip.

nashmofo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nashmofo

thanx!!!

bbithephoenix

I think "mountain unicycling" has to be the action verb winner today.

ranamy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ranamy

unfair laissez faire

s4ndwich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages s4ndwich

**READ**

Looks cool, thats about it. turned it on out of the box, looked pretty cool, 15-20 seconds later the Busy light came on and Horizontal glitched out lines came across the screen and won't go away. Tried powering down, no luck. Going to let it die and see if it works after... Seen a couple reviews on amazon with similar results.

Probably going to return..

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

s4ndwich wrote:**READ**

Looks cool, thats about it. turned it on out of the box, looked pretty cool, 15-20 seconds later the Busy light came on and Horizontal glitched out lines came across the screen and won't go away. Tried powering down, no luck. Going to let it die and see if it works after... Seen a couple reviews on amazon with similar results.

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced issues with your order.

Please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They'll be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

elesjuan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elesjuan
s4ndwich wrote:**READ**

Mine did the same thing. Upon careful inspection I discovered there is a small hole on the bottom of the camera which contains a reset button. Use a paperclip and gently press the reset button.

Have yet to test this thing in the daylight, however night time video quality is less than poor. I think my 7 year old Android phone could do better.

pytchfork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pytchfork

Geez - no matter what I do with mine, the busy light is 1/2 way lit and the cam won't power up. It just seems bricked. I've reset, held the reset, held the power, held both, charged it, let it completely discharge, tried with and without a micro SD... No go... I couldn't even compare this to anything because it was just DOA.

Returning.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

pytchfork wrote:Geez - no matter what I do with mine, the busy light is 1/2 way lit and the cam won't power up. It just seems bricked. I've reset, held the reset, held the power, held both, charged it, let it completely discharge, tried with and without a micro SD... No go... I couldn't even compare this to anything because it was just DOA.

Returning.

sorry to hear that. you probably already know the routine, but in case you don't: please email Support@Woot.com with your order info & let them know your item was DOA. they'll assist you from there.

apologies again for the bum deal. :/

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.