jbpharr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jbpharr

Just received the Dyson DC16 Root 6 Bagless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner I ordered, and its completely dead out of the box.

Hopefully Dyson will honor the warranty.

This thing looks horrible too, considering its factory reconditioned. it looks more like an open box / refurb unit, its got scratches and marks all over it. Battery wont hold more then a few seconds of charge. Even with the unit plugged intot he wall, it only runs for 2 seconds.

how this item left the Dyson factory as "working" is a mystery to me.

not happy with this purchase so far....

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

@jbpharr: Sorry for the problems. Refurbished items may show some wear but they should definitely work. Wooters have been very happy with Dyson warranty support but if you have any problems, email support@woot.com for assistance.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jbpharr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jbpharr
ThunderThighs wrote:@jbpharr: Sorry for the problems. Refurbished items may show some wear but they should definitely work. Wooters have been very happy with Dyson warranty support but if you have any problems, email support@woot.com for assistance.

Well, I just emailed Woot support on this, because Dyson will not service the vacuum at all... They apparently will not replace a refurbished unit at all.

Not sure how useful their 6-month warranty is really going to be for these vacuums. They didn't really seem interested in servicing the unit at all.