dernst_ca1


quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1
amynance wrote:What this guy said. Patience ...



thanks amynance

-JMHSRV



Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

curse my southpawedness.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

carl669


quality posts: 27 Private Messages carl669

yay! i got my Badgers or Chipmunks! thanks for the belated birthday present woot!



Wife: Do you really need all this junk?
Me: At least I don't ask you if it makes me look fat.
--------------------------------------

Winedavid39


quality posts: 200 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

loving the use of woot cellars !

pz@woot


quality posts: 7 Private Messages pz@woot
CatCK wrote:
Might have to sit this one out, as I don't think I'll be coherent enough to run a camera and download a video at 1-2:00 am. Good luck, everybody.


Not really necessary to be very coherent. My video is proof.


Signature oh signature, cannot think
of something clever...

conanthelibrarian


quality posts: 3465 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

WOW, they have already shipped! mine measures 18x12x12 and weighs 8lbs.


mrhollywoodgates


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrhollywoodgates
conanthelibrarian wrote:WOW, they have already shipped! mine measures 18x12x12 and weighs 8lbs.



Nice! Mine's 13x13x13 and is 7.1lbs. Here's hoping it's a laptop! haha

Linad


quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad

These video challenges are the funnest way to win a Bandolier of Carrots yet! I hope to see more challenges like this in the future! Would also like to suggest that future video challenges are given more time to complete (24 hours?) and people get votes based on creativity rather than speed.

Maybe we can make the video challenges the next generation of what the photoshop contest was back in the day?

A challenge would be posted and the top three video submissions would get prizes. 1st place gets a Bandolier of Carrots and 2nd and 3rd get free shipping for their next order?

Just throwing thoughts around =P

renrutnairbwoot


quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
Linad wrote:These video challenges are the funnest way to win a Bandolier of Carrots yet! I hope to see more challenges like this in the future! Would also like to suggest that future video challenges are given more time to complete (24 hours?) and people get votes based on creativity rather than speed.

Maybe we can make the video challenges the next generation of what the photoshop contest was back in the day?

A challenge would be posted and the top three video submissions would get prizes. 1st place gets a Bandolier of Carrots and 2nd and 3rd get free shipping for their next order?

Just throwing thoughts around =P



I personally like the speed vs. quality since I don't have fancy video editing software. We are going to get a bunch of people that film or edit videos for a living that are going to dominate everybody else.

However, it might be fun to do it as you suggest at least once to give it a try. I wouldn't mind seeing what people come up with. I just know I won't be able to compete.

Linad


quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad
renrutnairbwoot wrote:I personally like the speed vs. quality since I don't have fancy video editing software. We are going to get a bunch of people that film or edit videos for a living that are going to dominate everybody else.

However, it might be fun to do it as you suggest at least once to give it a try. I wouldn't mind seeing what people come up with. I just know I won't be able to compete.



That's how I used to feel with the photoshop challenges. But the entries were very entertaining and I was actually able to pull off a win with just a little knowledge of the software. I don't think you have to be amazing at editing to win, just have to be creative in the video itself =D

renrutnairbwoot


quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
mrhollywoodgates wrote:Nice! Mine's 13x13x13 and is 7.1lbs. Here's hoping it's a laptop! haha



Are you using track by reference? If so, I am not seeing anything yet. I have a "woot athletics" shirt coming my way and got an email today with the tracking number. However, I can't get that one to track by reference using the order number.

Am I doing something wrong? I have tracked a bunch of packages from woot in the past using the order number as the reference number. However, it doesn't seem to be working for me today.

conanthelibrarian


quality posts: 3465 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Got my Bandolier of Carrots today and it sure did not disappoint! I received:

mini crab tote
Flex watch (grey) [edit] this is the mini version and is non-working
Flex watch (yellow) [edit] this is the mini version and is non-working
CRKT Pazoda pocket knife
Federation: the first 150 years book/display
King of shaves replacement cartridges (6 boxes)
stationary set
Motorola replacement ear buds for bluetooth?(just the piece that fits on the buds)
nine volt battery
8-piece set of AA rechargeable batteries ( set was open and three were corroded)
foxfall shirt (4t)
Pommawong toy
Slaplet silicone bracelet




so happy about this Bandolier of Carrots I already have one Flexwatch and like it so happy I now have two more. I have a King of shaves razor and now have cartridges to last me years.

THANKS WOOT!



pz@woot


quality posts: 7 Private Messages pz@woot

Got the Box of Champions today!
Always an exciting moment:

Eton Bluetooth Boom-box (with power adapter)
1x Sanyo 9V battery
Pen and Notepad set
Kershaw knife
4! Microsoft LifeCam usb cameras
Silicon slap-on bracelet (already claimed by daughter)
Crab Bag
Tiny t-shirt
and some ever desirable Texas air

View Photo


Signature oh signature, cannot think
of something clever...

KevinatWoot


quality posts: 18 Private Messages KevinatWoot
Winedavid39 wrote:loving the use of woot cellars !



What happened to Rossler Winery? Those were my favorite deals!

ajkclark


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ajkclark

Got mine Saturday, but I was out-of-town for work until today. It was an excruciatingly painful wait. Especially for my wife, who was sick of hearing about it every day. My first Bandolier of Carrots was a pretty good haul.

Mini Crab Tote
Fila Men's Short-Sleeve - Palace Blue Heather (4XL)
Jerzeez T-Shirt - Brown (XL) (Somehow they both fit)
Leakfrog 2-pack (batteries not included)
Powerbag Sling w/3000 mAH - Red