andrewprogrammer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewprogrammer

It came with a Canadian keyboard. Where's Trollface Hiding??

KyserSoze


quality posts: 18 Private Messages KyserSoze

I got mine a couple of days ago, looks like brand new condition. This is my 1st Win 8 machine & I don't care for the new interface so I installed classic shell. Also,I had to edit the registry to turn off the lock screen and to turn on num lock at start up. I also added gadgets free from http://8gadgetpack.bplaced.net.

KyserSoze


quality posts: 18 Private Messages KyserSoze

The online specs say this model has bluetooth. I d/l'ed the latest drivers, now when I go to settings/change PC settings/wireless the bluetooth switch shows up but I can't turn it on. Anybody have any luck with turning on the bluetooth?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

KyserSoze wrote:The online specs say this model has bluetooth. I d/l'ed the latest drivers, now when I go to settings/change PC settings/wireless the bluetooth switch shows up but I can't turn it on. Anybody have any luck with turning on the bluetooth?

We did not list BT in the specs for this computer.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KyserSoze


quality posts: 18 Private Messages KyserSoze
ThunderThighs wrote:We did not list BT in the specs for this computer.



OK...Thanks.

gclhd


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gclhd

I got mine a few days ago. I had issues with it almost immediately after turning it on for the first time. It has shut off twice for no reason, the graphics have gone b&w and fuzzy after using the VGA port. And I've already seen the blue screen of death. I feel like I got a lemon. Hopefully the Woot staff will remedy this.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gclhd wrote:I got mine a few days ago. I had issues with it almost immediately after turning it on for the first time. It has shut off twice for no reason, the graphics have gone b&w and fuzzy after using the VGA port. And I've already seen the blue screen of death. I feel like I got a lemon. Hopefully the Woot staff will remedy this.

Sorry for the problems. Email support@woot.com to see what options they can offer.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KyserSoze


quality posts: 18 Private Messages KyserSoze
gclhd wrote:I got mine a few days ago. I had issues with it almost immediately after turning it on for the first time. It has shut off twice for no reason, the graphics have gone b&w and fuzzy after using the VGA port. And I've already seen the blue screen of death. I feel like I got a lemon. Hopefully the Woot staff will remedy this.



Sorry to hear that. I have had no problems at all...except I don't like win 8.