dfran1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfran1
kar131313 wrote:Can anyone tell me what the RAM is on the 10.1 Note? Amazon's got it at 2GB: http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10-1-White/dp/B008M4K5MY/

[MOD EDIT: please check the Tablet sales as the specs have been update]

2 gig and a quad core . The note 10.1 and 8.0 are very fast and very user friendly ! You wont be sorry at all. I have both and prefer the 10.1 but love both

kar131313

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kar131313
dfran1 wrote:2 gig and a quad core . The note 10.1 and 8.0 are very fast and very user friendly ! You wont be sorry at all. I have both and prefer the 10.1 but love both

Thanks Mod, Thanks dfran.

lunchboxxpiper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunchboxxpiper
ThunderThighs wrote:Looks like these are refurbished by a 3rd party.

If the work was done by Samsung, it would have been noted as "Factory Reconditioned".

A "factory reconditioned" item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It's as close to new as you can get without technically being "new".

Normally they do. I bought an Asus off here a while ago and it malfunctioned. Asus has refused to fix it and claim it has no warranty at all. Thankfully Woot stands by their customers and is giving me a refund. /end rant

moxilator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moxilator
thardesty wrote:Actually, if you download a thirdparty navigation app, you can use this as a GPS. I tested it by downloading the app "navFree" and downloading the map for my state and it could then be used offline, it just uses the GPS chip. There is a tiny bit of lag so you have to realize that when a turn is coming up, you get to it just before it shows you are there on the GPS but it's still pretty good for free GPS. (I don't use it all the time and when I need GPS I usually use my phone, I just wanted to test this out just to see if it would work)

Good to know! Thanks, I'll be trying that out too.

kidcooley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kidcooley

I ordered one of these refurb galaxy notes on Oct. 3rd and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. Did anyone order one of these recently and have you got any tracking information or even received your tablet?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

kidcooley wrote:I ordered one of these refurb galaxy notes on Oct. 3rd and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. Did anyone order one of these recently and have you got any tracking information or even received your tablet?

Hmmm...you should have received a tracking update by now.
If I were you I would email into support@woot.com an let them know it hasn't changed. They'll be able to answer any questions or concerns you might have.

kidcooley

ROGETRAY wrote:Hmmm...you should have received a tracking update by now.
If I were you I would email into support@woot.com an let them know it hasn't changed. They'll be able to answer any questions or concerns you might have.

I was thinking the same thing, and I've already emailed them and this was the response I received.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

I'm very sorry, we're still waiting on tracking from the vendor. We'll have that sent out to you as soon as we get it in. I apologize for the delay!

Woot Member Services,

Tyler

ChillerK

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ChillerK

Has anyone else's STILL not shipped?

kidcooley

ChillerK wrote:Has anyone else's STILL not shipped?

Has yours not shipped as well?

ChillerK

kidcooley wrote:Has yours not shipped as well?

No it hasn't... nada.

kidcooley

ROGETRAY wrote:Hmmm...you should have received a tracking update by now.

What's truly interesting is how you, as staff have, don't understand why it hasn't shipped yet, so since I've yet to get another response from Woot customer service, maybe you can help me out and tell me the process of getting a refund?

kidcooley

Can someone from woot please provide me with an update. I've been sending emails to customer service since Thursday and I've yet to get an update. You don't hesitate to take the payment, but it's getting grossly ridiculous how long it takes to get a response after the payment has been taken!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Chiller & Kid: We are contacting the vendor to find out shipping. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ChillerK

ThunderThighs wrote:Chiller & Kid: We are contacting the vendor to find out shipping. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks TT. Do you have any sense of timing on information from the vendor? Would be great to be able to buy today's woot if this isn't going to go through, but I certainly don't need 2 of these!

kidcooley

ChillerK wrote:Thanks TT. Do you have any sense of timing on information from the vendor? Would be great to be able to buy today's woot if this isn't going to go through, but I certainly don't need 2 of these!

I agree with Chiller. Would it be at all possible to get a refund so we can purchase the current woot instead?

kidcooley

ThunderThighs wrote:Chiller & Kid: We are contacting the vendor to find out shipping. Thank you for your patience.

I appreciate your response. Is there any new information concerning this shipping situation. Also what's the process for a refund. I've asked this question via customer support, private message to a staff member, and now via forum. I've gotten one response that in no way answered my question. Can you please assist me with getting an answer.

spottiebug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spottiebug
kidcooley wrote:I appreciate your response. Is there any new information concerning this shipping situation. Also what's the process for a refund.

Is there any more information on this problem? My situation is the same as kidcooley's and ChillerK. I got exactly the same email message from "Tyler" on Oct. 9. No word since then.

ChillerK

spottiebug wrote:Is there any more information on this problem? My situation is the same as kidcooley's and ChillerK. I got exactly the same email message from "Tyler" on Oct. 9. No word since then.

I think maybe our best bet is to dispute the charges with our credit cards tonight, and purchase the other woot (or not), since it appears that even Woot can't get information to pass to us from the vendor, and it seems clear the promised shipping window will be missed.

rprimer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rprimer

Terribly disappointing. 11 days after purchasing and still hasn't shipped. Considering this is the first time I've purchased from woot (and an expensive purchase, at that) this does not prompt me to make future purchases.

Any helpful responses from staff would be appreciated.

kidcooley

rprimer wrote:Terribly disappointing. 11 days after purchasing and still hasn't shipped. Considering this is the first time I've purchased from woot (and an expensive purchase, at that) this does not prompt me to make future purchases.

Any helpful responses from staff would be appreciated.

I can honestly say that I've made several purchases through woot, for my church, and this is the first time I've had an issue. Unfortunately due to their poor customer service, it will also be last. I will definitely be filing a complaint with the BBB, because this is past ridiculous.

ChillerK

ThunderThigh, or anyone from Woot, can you give us an update about what exactly has happened here? I understand this is through a 3rd party vendor, but it sounded like Woot was communicating with that vendor yesterday. What came of that communication? Can you share with us what has caused the problems with this item?

kidcooley

ChillerK wrote:ThunderThigh, or anyone from Woot, can you give us an update about what exactly has happened here? I understand this is through a 3rd party vendor, but it sounded like Woot was communicating with that vendor yesterday. What came of that communication? Can you share with us what has caused the problems with this item?

Apparently they don't really care about customers who have already paid. ThunderThigh is posting about tvs this morning.....not really concerned about the issue that hasn't been resolved or updated.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all. I'm not ignoring you but I don't have any information yet. I was out of the office yesterday afternoon (Dr). I'm trying to get info but it's gonna take a bit yet.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

kidcooley

ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all. I'm not ignoring you but I don't have any information yet. I was out of the office yesterday afternoon (Dr). I'm trying to get info but it's gonna take a bit yet.

I would perfer a refund. What do I need to do, so you guys can just give me a refund, and this can be over?

kidcooley

ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all. I'm not ignoring you but I don't have any information yet. I was out of the office yesterday afternoon (Dr). I'm trying to get info but it's gonna take a bit yet.

You guys are totally ignoring me....I've asked for the refund process several times and you guys have not answered once! All I want to do is to make this right, so can you please give me a refund!

kidcooley

You guys are totally ignoring me....I've asked for the refund process several times and you guys have not answered once! All I want to do is to make this right, so can you please give me a refund!

ChillerK

Thanks TT. Keep us posted.

ChillerK

ChillerK wrote:Thanks TT. Keep us posted.

Any new info for us, ThunderThighs?

ThunderThighs

Staff

ChillerK wrote:Any new info for us, ThunderThighs?

Not yet but I'm this on like a dog on a bone.

FORUM MODERATOR

dzzavid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dzzavid
ThunderThighs wrote:Not yet but I'm this on like a dog on a bone.

Thanks TT, i am in the same boat as the rest of the complaints here. First time i have ever had an issue with a purchase. Please keep us updated.

ChillerK

You're eating all the meaty scraps off it before you dig into the marrow? Cool.

Just promise you won't bury it in the back yard.

kidcooley

Can we at least know what the vendor is saying? It's going on two days since you guys said you were in conversation with the vendor. I don't know about anyone else, but I feel cheated. I gave prompt payment. Should I not expect the same in service from woot?

dzzavid

kidcooley wrote:Can we at least know what the vendor is saying? It's going on two days since you guys said you were in conversation with the vendor. I don't know about anyone else, but I feel cheated. I gave prompt payment. Should I not expect the same in service from woot?

+1

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all. First, thank you for bearing with us. I know this has been frustrating.

Once we identified what went wrong, we had to work to come up with a solution. It was this latter part that took the extra time.

We expect these items to ship as early as tomorrow so be on the lookout for an email with the tracking information as well as a brief message from our CS team.

We apologize for this error and we are working diligently to make it right.

FORUM MODERATOR

spottiebug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spottiebug
ThunderThighs wrote:

Once we identified what went wrong, we had to work to come up with a solution. It was this latter part that took the extra time.

We expect these items to ship as early as tomorrow so be on the lookout for an email with the tracking information as well as a brief message from our CS team.

Many thanks to you and to Woot for the good news, and for all the work have done on our behalf.

dzzavid

Thank you for the update, your work is much appreciated.

kidcooley

Thank you for your hard work in getting this situation straightened out!

ChillerK

ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all. First, thank you for bearing with us. I know this has been frustrating.

Thanks TT. Don't drop that bone yet...!

ThunderThighs

Staff

ChillerK wrote:Thanks TT. Don't drop that bone yet...!

Also, KUDOs go to the team working through this. I'm just the messenger.

FORUM MODERATOR

ChillerK

ThunderThighs wrote:

Also, KUDOs go to the team working through this. I'm just the messenger.

So, the e-mail I got from Woot said to wait and see if I got a tracking number by Wednesday.

Well... it is Wednesday. Got any updates from your team? Can you share with us what the mix-up has been, and what the solution is?