CooperDude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages CooperDude

This is the BEST Woot-Off Ever!!

ilbrec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ilbrec

I tried to buy this yesterday, but somehowk, the system never allowed me to buy. After I placed the order, it essentially got stuck. It did show up under "Stuff You Bought" for a while, but it wasn't there later on. I am very disappointed with that...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 568 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ilbrec wrote:I tried to buy this yesterday, but somehowk, the system never allowed me to buy. After I placed the order, it essentially got stuck. It did show up under "Stuff You Bought" for a while, but it wasn't there later on. I am very disappointed with that...

Our servers had a big burp while this sale was running. We are very sorry for this frustrating experience. Orders stopped processing properly due to the high order volume and the system was trying to sell more than we had on hand. We had to end this sale while they worked on the servers.

I'm sorry your order didn't go through. We did run them again later in the day to try and help the situation a bit.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders