Jeremyyak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jeremyyak

As of Android 4.4.2, the sound buzzing issue has been fully resolved. This patch was pushed out to Nex7 over a month ago.

fenderbodine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fenderbodine

If you're going to get one of these, get it in store, and test it out right away. I got one that randomly shut itself off and the the touchscreen was not working right. It's a hardware problem, and something they won't fix when it gets returned. I'm sure someone has bought my returned tablet by now.

Download a free multi-point touch app from the Play store when you get it and test the touchscreen, MANY are defective.

taurine

quality posts: 5 Private Messages taurine

Already have three aging 7" tablets and it's taking willpower not to get this Nexus. This is why I'm broke!

g0bbles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages g0bbles
ThunderThighs wrote:The sale stated that it would ship in 3-5 business days. Today is the 4th business day. Should be going out soon.

The order has already been released & processed so it's too late for us to cancel.

In the future, you can cancel your orders in the first 15 minutes. There's a link in my signature on how to do that.

You wrote on the 12th that Friday was the 5th business day and to wait until Tuesday. So...?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

g0bbles wrote:You wrote on the 12th that Friday was the 5th business day and to wait until Tuesday. So...?

I got it confused with another sale or my counting sucked. Could be either one. Your purchase was on the 8th so today is the 4th business day. Hang tight.

Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

iamkannappan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamkannappan

I purchased 2 Nexus Tab refurb from woot on Dec'7th 2013 and one of those stopped working within 10 days. I have been sending several request to woot Cust service for more than a month. No response till now. I am tired of sending emails to CS. very poor customer service. Someone please suggest what should I do next if woot is not responding at all.

garretttv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garretttv
iamkannappan wrote:I purchased 2 Nexus Tab refurb from woot on Dec'7th 2013 and one of those stopped working within 10 days. I have been sending several request to woot Cust service for more than a month. No response till now. I am tired of sending emails to CS. very poor customer service. Someone please suggest what should I do next if woot is not responding at all.

Not sure what to suggest, butty I'm in the same situation with Woot's CS. I want the old Woot back. This company/site have become a major disappointment.

Branst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Branst

So 12 days later I still don't see that mine has shipped..

boysum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boysum
Branst wrote:So 12 days later I still don't see that mine has shipped..

I'm in the same boat. Wondering when this is going to ship.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 125 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Branst wrote:So 12 days later I still don't see that mine has shipped..

Ack, I'm sorry, have you already emailed into support?

Edit: I'll be checking with CS on this item, hopefully there's not a wide spread issue.

boysum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boysum
agingdragqueen wrote:Ack, I'm sorry, have you already emailed into support?

Edit: I'll be checking with CS on this item, hopefully there's not a wide spread issue.

I've emailed support twice, and haven't heard back.

vtaero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vtaero

I ordered the 32GB version of this on the 8th and have yet to see it ship. Has anyone else been having problems with this? I also emailed them about it, but they don't seem to answer.

I have experience with Woot under my wife's user name and we've bought a ton of stuff, never had this problem. I just used my Amazon account so that she won't know I'm getting this. My old one will be hers so she can try out a tablet.

zeeboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeeboy

I too ordered on on the 8th and have not received anything yet. My email to Customer Support was replied to on the 17th indicating it would still be a "few more business days" and now that has passed.

Doug C Barense

Branst

agingdragqueen wrote:Ack, I'm sorry, have you already emailed into support?

I did email support and got an auto response that said I may not get a personal response for up to a week because of the holidays..?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Branst wrote:I did email support and got an auto response that said I may not get a personal response for up to a week because of the holidays..?

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your email inquiry.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

ROGETRAY

Staff

zeeboy wrote:I too ordered on on the 8th and have not received anything yet. My email to Customer Support was replied to on the 17th indicating it would still be a "few more business days" and now that has passed.

I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your email inquiry.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your post along to a Woot Member Services Representative.

Thank you for your patience during this matter.

Branst

boysum wrote:I'm in the same boat. Wondering when this is going to ship.

Credit has been initiated.. apparently they don't have them... If you haven't gotten a response make sure you're using the right email.. my first email to them it ended up I was using an old closed MSN account..

ThunderThighs

Staff

Branst wrote:Credit has been initiated.. apparently they don't have them... If you haven't gotten a response make sure you're using the right email.. my first email to them it ended up I was using an old closed MSN account..

Good point. Email from us will go to the email address on your woot account.

Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders too. If you are using an email client such as Outlook, log into your email directly using the provider's web page. There are junk folders there too.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dangerbetsy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dangerbetsy

I ordered the nexus 7 in a woot off on January 8th and it still hasn't shipped yet! And now I wish I had read the forums before ordering through this site since this seems to be a common problem!

I expected better from a company associated with amazon! I spent $240 not counting the one year protection plan I also bought (a lot of good that does me now since it is going on a month and I still don't have my tablet!).

It all makes sense now why Woot does not have a customer service number to call. Crappy service. I have no reason to buy through this site again, nor will I recommend it to anyone else!

Branst

dangerbetsy wrote:I ordered the nexus 7 in a woot off on January 8th and it still hasn't shipped yet! And now I wish I had read the forums before ordering through this site since this seems to be a common problem!

I expected better from a company associated with amazon! I spent $240 not counting the one year protection plan I also bought (a lot of good that does me now since it is going on a month and I still don't have my tablet!).

It all makes sense now why Woot does not have a customer service number to call. Crappy service. I have no reason to buy through this site again, nor will I recommend it to anyone else!

I've bought a lot of things from Woot! and never had this issue. Usually I get things within a week so it's unusual. I received an email earlier that they were going to initiate a refund as of yesterday but just now, as I'm writing this, I got a tracking email that it shipped yesterday and I'll get it tomorrow! Woot! Hope it was worth the wait!

GeorgeJordan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GeorgeJordan

"Reconditioned"
Product received defective.
Not working.
Will not turn on.
Request for RA has resulted in a lot of case numbers, but no return information

c79money

quality posts: 0 Private Messages c79money

I ordered on the 8th. They were fast at getting their money but have not shipped the item. I have emailed 3 times and only received a response from their auto reply bot. This is the worst experience I have ever had from a company. It's looking like I cannot trust this company and will not be ordering from them in the future.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 125 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

c79money wrote:I ordered on the 8th. They were fast at getting their money but have not shipped the item. I have emailed 3 times and only received a response from their auto reply bot. This is the worst experience I have ever had from a company. It's looking like I cannot trust this company and will not be ordering from them in the future.

I'm sorry about that- we're still shipping these out, you should get your tracking info soon, if not, please email into support@woot.com.

@GeorgeJordan, I will ping CS for you.

dangerbetsy

How soon are we supposed to get our tracking info? A ETA would be very nice!

c79money

quality posts: 0 Private Messages c79money
dangerbetsy wrote:How soon are we supposed to get our tracking info? A ETA would be very nice!

My response from CS is they will be shipping soon. No ETA.

ellisonet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ellisonet
c79money wrote:My response from CS is they will be shipping soon. No ETA.

Same here. I've opened two tickets, only one of which they responded too. I'm really unhappy with how this order was handled. I've been told I can return it if it's unopened for a refund, but I have to actually get it first.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Sorry for the delay guys. I'll ping CS for you.

Please note that on many of these cases that we report to CS, they tell us that a response has already been sent. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders. If you are using an email client such as Outlook, log into your email directly using the provider's web page. There are junk folders there too.

One last thing, if you emailed in from a different email account than is on your Woot account, we will not be able to find your CS case via search. Same goes for the support form. You can Private Message me the case number if you like.

FORUM MODERATOR

shikarr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shikarr

I ordered mine on the 8th and it still has not shipped. I have sent 2 emails to customer support and gotten canned responses back. If it does not ship by the 28th I will be doing a chargeback on my credit card. Never had a issue like this before with woot and am very disturbed by it.

reacean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reacean

I've also sent multiple requests to support@woot.com and have yet to receive any kind of response (spam folder was checked, email address hasn't changed, etc). I really don't want to have to deal with doing a chargeback either, but the lack of any response from the support team has made this extra frustrating.

dangerbetsy

I got an email today saying that it has been shipped, checked the tracking number and it is supposed to arrive sometime today! Which may or may not happen because my state just got a lot of snow.

Dashum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dashum

I received mine last week but before it arrived, I had contacted support to return it. They said to reach out after it arrived and they would provide a prepaid shipping label so I could return (unopened) in addition to no restocking fee.

After multiple emails, still no reply and no shipping label. It's still sitting unopened...

ROGETRAY

Staff

Dashum wrote:I received mine last week but before it arrived, I had contacted support to return it. They said to reach out after it arrived and they would provide a prepaid shipping label so I could return (unopened) in addition to no restocking fee.

After multiple emails, still no reply and no shipping label. It's still sitting unopened...

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.