SavingSista

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SavingSista
wootrich4349 wrote:It's not so much about WHAT you de-flavor it with, as how long. Try mixing up some sugar-free kool-aid and lifting it sit for a couple hours. Just don't forget it over night or you'll have a _____berry flavored pack.

I TOO thought this was the answer to my perpetual search for the ultimate Grand Canyon hydration pack. But one is certainly free to use the other 8L to carry whatever one wants, right (2 L bottles) ?Iodine / neutralizer tablets are great...IF you have SOME questionable water to purify.

Ooh, I like the kool-aid idea.

scottybox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scottybox

I bought one of these and now want another. Am I too late to add it on and have it ship for the same 5 bucks?

phoenix3717

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phoenix3717

I want to buy 2 - one in each color. How do I do that without having to pay for shipping twice?

vulcand3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages vulcand3
phoenix3717 wrote:I want to buy 2 - one in each color. How do I do that without having to pay for shipping twice?

My guess is add one to your cart, go back to the product and add another but different color?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

phoenix3717 wrote:I want to buy 2 - one in each color. How do I do that without having to pay for shipping twice?

Simply select in the drop down each color you would like and "Add to Cart".
Once you check out, both colors/items should be in your cart for Checkout.

vulcand3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages vulcand3
wootrich4349 wrote:It's not so much about WHAT you de-flavor it with, as how long. Try mixing up some sugar-free kool-aid and lifting it sit for a couple hours. Just don't forget it over night or you'll have a _____berry flavored pack.

Thanks, good idea, also I like the activated charcoal idea, I'll try the charcoal first. Then the kool-aid if required.

vreiner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vreiner
Krickey wrote:I have something super similar to this, it's perfect for a day's worth of hiking or a long bike ride. Seriously I don't know how my riding buddies go without a hydration pack.

2L is about the max I'd want to carry with me for a day, that's almost an extra 10lbs of water on my back! I can fit an extra pair of clothes if they are thin and I roll them plus some snacks in my backpack and mine looks a tad smaller than these.

2 liters of water is slightly more than 1/2 gallon. Water weights 8lb per gallon (There's even a saying: "a pint's a pound the world around"), so this is about 4.25 lbs of water.

scottybox

ROGETRAY wrote:Simply select in the drop down each color you would like and "Add to Cart".
Once you check out, both colors/items should be in your cart for Checkout.

Any chance you could respond to my question above? Any way I can add an additional one to an existing order? Thanks.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

scottybox wrote:Any chance you could respond to my question above? Any way I can add an additional one to an existing order? Thanks.

If you already completed an earlier order, then you can place a new order but it will have a new $5 shipping charge.

You can learn more about it here:
http://www.woot.com/blog/post/the-art-of-cart-your-guide-to-the-new-woot-shopping-cart

scottybox

ROGETRAY wrote:If you already completed an earlier order, then you can place a new order but it will have a new $5 shipping charge.

You can learn more about it here:
http://www.woot.com/blog/post/the-art-of-cart-your-guide-to-the-new-woot-shopping-cart

Thanks for the response, but there's not much to "learn". It seems like there should be an edit button to add to an order that hasn't shipped, if the sale is still active.

prttymf8

quality posts: 25 Private Messages prttymf8
scottybox wrote:Thanks for the response, but there's not much to "learn". It seems like there should be an edit button to add to an order that hasn't shipped, if the sale is still active.

there are a lot of "shoulds" on woot. Customer Service SHOULD respond to e-mail in a timely manner. The warehouse SHOULD be able to tell the difference between products or place the correct number of items in an order.

bdotblot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bdotblot

Has anyone gotten their pack yet? I bought two items but only the other showed up. I'm wondering if the snow apocalypse in Atlanta has slowed my pack down.

EJAY11183

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EJAY11183
bdotblot wrote:Has anyone gotten their pack yet? I bought two items but only the other showed up. I'm wondering if the snow apocalypse in Atlanta has slowed my pack down.

Nope, I haven't heard anything about this! I ordered 2 other things which already arrived, but no tracking or any information for this one.

sy43165

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sy43165
bdotblot wrote:Has anyone gotten their pack yet? I bought two items but only the other showed up. I'm wondering if the snow apocalypse in Atlanta has slowed my pack down.

Same here, I got the other item I ordered but not the two packs.

missmeaghan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages missmeaghan

I finally got an email back from support saying that they were sorry but they'd run out of packs. Nice job, woot. You've got one disappointed customer here.

lindaw228

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindaw228

Same for me here... I bought two items too, but only received the other. The backpack never showed up. I wrote Woots customer service and finally received an email from them (after 1 whole week) saying that they will issue me a refund for the backpack. They did not even give any explanation on what happened to my order. How can Woots just cancel and refund customers on their orders anytime they want? so disappointed....

lindaw228

Do you know if Woots issue refund for the backpack, do they also refund the shipping charge? I would not purchase the other item alone for $6 and pay for $5 shipping, if I knew they would run out of stock on the backpack and canceled my order later on.

ninor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ninor

So they ran out of packs, but they are selling it again today? I didn't even get any notice that item didn't ship or any info no the refund. I'm disputing the charge with my cc.

EJAY11183

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EJAY11183

I'm having an issue even getting customer service to understand that I didn't receive a pack! I did order two other items at the same time and apparently they can't comprehend that all items did not ship. It's really frustrating to wait a week to hear back from customer service to have them not even understand the issue. I'm really irritated with this situation and am getting the run around with customer service.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

I'm really sorry you guys, I know a handful of you are still missing your packs and I've been working with CS to research why and what we can do. I'm sorry I don't have any more solid info, but please know that we are aware there's an issue and we're trying our best to figure out how to help.

lindaw228

I did not receive the High Sierra Piranha Hydration Backpack and Woot just went ahead refund me for the item (only the item not the shipping charge) without giving me a choice or explanation. I would prefer to receive the backpack instead of getting a refund! How disappointing and frustrating.

Another issue is the shipping charge.
When Woot provides "flat rateshipping" ($5 shipping charge regardless how many items you purchase) which means you want customers to take advantage of buying more items to share the shipping cost. When Woot fails to ship out the complete order as promised, Woot should refund customers the shipping charge along with the unshipped item. It's never fair for customers having to take risk of not being able to receive all the items and bear the shipping cost anyway.

To be honest, if not for the backpack, I would not want to buy the other item. Why would I pay $5 shipping jut for a $5.99 item when Woot fails to ship the backpack $29.99?

bdotblot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bdotblot

You must have been lucky because I have not gotten a refund for the bag. I'm about to dispute the charge through my credit card company unless someone from Woot contacts me with a plan of action.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bdotblot wrote:You must have been lucky because I have not gotten a refund for the bag. I'm about to dispute the charge through my credit card company unless someone from Woot contacts me with a plan of action.

I'm sorry for the problems. I'll email CS to see what I can find out.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

seashellsk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seashellsk

I ordered this pack 22 Jan 14 and here it is 20 Feb 14 and i still have NOT gotten it. I have emailed woot and all they said was wait to see if it arrives by today. Now this is 29 days i have been waiting on a 3-8 day shipping. I can give a few extra days for weather but 29 days. Woot can't even tell me where it is. Oh now i see i am not the only one with this issue. Nice run around they gave me when i asked about mine. They knew then that they didn't have any to ship to me. NICE

seashellsk

Do you have an update on this?

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the problems. I'll email CS to see what I can find out.

agingdragqueen

Staff

seashellsk wrote:Do you have an update on this?

Hey there- I'm sorry for the hassle, it looks like CS is handling these issues, have you already emailed into support@woot.com?

seashellsk

Yes and i keep getting.... Well it shows that your order has already delivered. I have told them via email 4 times. I just sent a very frustrated email to respond to another telling my I had my order already............

As i stated in my email the pack, the back pack. Yes i received the dog leash but NO backpack. I would NOT have ordered the dog leash if it weren't for the back pack. I also see on the forum other people has also had a hard time making you understand that while they DID receive OTHER items, they did NOT get the backpack either.

Yes I KNOW the tracking number says it delivered but NOT ALL and I stated in an email to you that it said that but I hadn't received it. How is it that this in a known problem and yet it has taken 3 CS reps to still be in the dark. Why is your company showing delivered when obviously MANY customers are telling you that it's NOT TRUE.

I am telling you that only ONE item delivered and I ordered TWO. The water back pack has NOT.

agingdragqueen wrote:Hey there- I'm sorry for the hassle, it looks like CS is handling these issues, have you already emailed into support@woot.com?

agingdragqueen

Staff

seashellsk wrote:Yes and i keep getting.... Well it shows that your order has already delivered. I have told them via email 4 times. I just sent a very frustrated email to respond to another telling my I had my order already............

As i stated in my email the pack, the back pack. Yes i received the dog leash but NO backpack. I would NOT have ordered the dog leash if it weren't for the back pack. I also see on the forum other people has also had a hard time making you understand that while they DID receive OTHER items, they did NOT get the backpack either.

Yes I KNOW the tracking number says it delivered but NOT ALL and I stated in an email to you that it said that but I hadn't received it. How is it that this in a known problem and yet it has taken 3 CS reps to still be in the dark. Why is your company showing delivered when obviously MANY customers are telling you that it's NOT TRUE.

I am telling you that only ONE item delivered and I ordered TWO. The water back pack has NOT.

Gotcha, I'm very sorry for the continual hassle, I'll speak with CS on your case.