jmkiii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmkiii

Having some Wifi issues

Wootificator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wootificator
jmkiii wrote:Having some Wifi issues

I started having WiFi issues yesterday. This sucks, because other than that, I love this lapblet(tm).

I can haz moar fireworkz please?

gsuarezr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gsuarezr

I got mine Tuesday, set it up then turn it on Wednesday and I am getting following error:

Recovery
Your PC needs to be repaired
The Boot Configuration Data file is missing some required information
File: \BCD
Error code: 0xc0000034
You'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If you don't have any installation
media (like a disk or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gsuarezr wrote:I got mine Tuesday, set it up then turn it on Wednesday and I am getting following error:

Recovery
Your PC needs to be repaired
The Boot Configuration Data file is missing some required information
File: \BCD
Error code: 0xc0000034
You'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If you don't have any installation
media (like a disk or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer.

Sorry for the problems. Have you tried contacting Acer support to see if they can assist you? You have a warranty with them. If that doesn't work, email support@woot.com for other options.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

gsuarezr

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problems. Have you tried contacting Acer support to see if they can assist you? You have a warranty with them. If that doesn't work, email support@woot.com for other options.

I did try contacting Acer, After entering my SNID for the laptop the automated system said the laptop was out of warranty and then transferred me to a third party software support automatically. The person who attended me said that I had to pay for fixing the computer. Could you please let me know what I need to do next?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gsuarezr wrote:I did try contacting Acer, After entering my SNID for the laptop the automated system said the laptop was out of warranty and then transferred me to a third party software support automatically. The person who attended me said that I had to pay for fixing the computer. Could you please let me know what I need to do next?

I'm sorry about that. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Give them as much information as you can as this will save time: that you've contacted Acer and their response. The serial number of the unit.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

gsuarezr

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry about that. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Give them as much information as you can as this will save time: that you've contacted Acer and their response. The serial number of the unit.

I sent an email to the warranty email provided in the paper that came with the laptop and they said they will send and RMA # and shipping labels.

staindjustgo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages staindjustgo

Worst purchase ever on Woot. WIFI downloads at 1/10 what my other laptop does. CPU and RAM both seem sluggish. Poor touchscreen responsiveness. Really bad blutooth. I am thinking this might be my last purchase on this site.

gsuarezr

gsuarezr wrote:I sent an email to the warranty email provided in the paper that came with the laptop and they said they will send and RMA # and shipping labels.

Got my laptop back from Acer Warranty, they fixed the issue, it is working fine now. No wifi issues, I really like this laptop, only complaint is how the package the laptop to send it back, hope I have no more issues.