willyone

quality posts: 27 Private Messages willyone
trs43 wrote:Amazon Warehousedeals (usually open box returns) has the MEE phones as "very good" for $50.46. I get stuff from Warehousedeals all the time and it's usually great value-wise. Same warranty from manufacturer, I believe. And same return policy for Amazon. To get the $60.98 price you have to dig into "other buying options," and they are backordered (but sold through Amazon). For whatever reason, your link took me to the Amazon page where they are $98 and sold by someone other than Amazon. Odd.

Ya! I apologize to everyone for where my link ended up taking them. I tried the link repeatedly after listing it and, indeed, it did go to a black/grey pair for the price I quoted and it was sold and shipped by Amazon. I tried the link after reading what a few posters said and Amazon apparently changed something because now the listing doesn't even show a price. Sorry!

JesusFreak1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JesusFreak1

I recently bought these for $99. Was completely dissatisfied with them. Too much bass that drowns out the other instruments. The bluetooth audio keeps cutting off from my iPhone and Macs. I am trying to return them, but the shipping label Woot sent me was missing a barcode the post office said was needed to return it.
Woot has failed so far to give me the right shipping label.

HelloNNNewman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HelloNNNewman
JesusFreak1 wrote:I recently bought these for $99. Was completely dissatisfied with them. Too much bass that drowns out the other instruments. The bluetooth audio keeps cutting off from my iPhone and Macs. I am trying to return them, but the shipping label Woot sent me was missing a barcode the post office said was needed to return it.
Woot has failed so far to give me the right shipping label.

If u can't return them, I'll give u $89 for them since they are used. I missed the deal yesterday and should have jumped on it. My email is my username here at Gmail.

fumobs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fumobs

Well!

I want to say that the Image-One BT's I bought from Woot on the January deal must've been the one bad build or something. In comparison to the wired version I bought direct from Klipsch: the sound was muffled and poor quality, the earpads felt very uncomfortable, and it overall felt like a used product. On top of this, the buttons on the side of the earcup often didn't respond on the two pushes, and the BT pairing required that I kick out all other pairings I had set up on my phone.

Woot was very kind to set me up with a refund because they were out of stock--although funny thing is they had another deal for same headphones and price a few days later...

Rather than getting my money back, I thought to first contact Klipsch and ask if they could help me out with a replacement.

Long story short, I received my replacement last night and it is VERY different: definitely has a new-product feel to it, sound quality is distinctively better, and I can actually wear them for as long as the wired version.

Loving the BT version. Again, benefit of the doubt: I think I just got unlucky with a bad one.