ksteadmi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ksteadmi

OOOOOOH! MORE GALAXIES! these shirts are like so short they could be midriffs ! I ordered a 2xl and it doesn't reach my belly button !!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER, save yourself ! Very disappointed.

fyng

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyng

Just got the shirts. Was excited 1st but extremely disappointed. These shirts are suck! They don't look or feel like genuine Reebok products. The tag on shirt & hanging tag has no logo but the word Reebok. Same "Reebok" on the left sleeve. But the fonts on them are different from the genuine product. It is "MADE IN PAKISTAN"

The hanging tag is just wrong. The front says "Reebok" (different fonts). Insider is just plain silver/grey & nothing else. Back says "R0000300" & "2009 Reebok International Reebok."

Very thin material. Any Walmart polo shirt has better quality & it surely doesn't worth $9.99!

I want a refund!!

micmic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages micmic

These shirts run ridiculously large. Typically, I'm between a large and an x-large, but with these shirts, a medium would probably fit. They are very thin, too. I might not mind the thin material in the summertime when wearing an undershirt with them, but they'll look like a tent on me. They're going to Good Will. I wouldn't buy these shirts if I had the opportunity again...

hallinag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hallinag

Terrible shirts....very cheap. I think you get what you paid for.

bigjake392

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigjake392
w3kn wrote:If you buy and don't like them, donate to a charity or church so at least somebody will.

I'd be embarrassed to donate this junk !!! The clothes I donate that are used are better than these shirts. Worsen seconds.

bigjake392

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigjake392
hallinag wrote:Terrible shirts....very cheap. I think you get what you paid for.

junk, junk, junk. I guess the brand name means nothing. These were obviously seconds - defect in the same place all 3 shirts. No more Woot clothes. They send crap and will not take returns.