redrock8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redrock8

Got it in a couple days. Had it going in less than 15 minutes. Excellent sound with a Samsung 55 tv, big improvement over TV sound.
Using in small room with digital connection.

sjlangs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjlangs

Must be nice. Mine doesn't even show that its shipped yet. :-/

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

sjlangs wrote:Must be nice. Mine doesn't even show that its shipped yet. :-/

Please be aware that standard shipping on items is usually 3-5 business days from the sale (sometimes much sooner than that). We ask that you allow a couple more days for your item(s) to ship.

We recommend that if you don't see any tracking updates/activity by tomorrow, March 10th to please write back into support@woot.com. They should be able to answer any questions you have and help with your order.

sjlangs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjlangs
ROGETRAY wrote:Please be aware that standard shipping on items is usually 3-5 business days from the sale (sometimes much sooner than that). We ask that you allow a couple more days for your item(s) to ship.

We recommend that if you don't see any tracking updates/activity by tomorrow, March 10th to please write back into support@woot.com. They should be able to answer any questions you have and help with your order.

Five business from the sale was Friday. Six business days i.e.today, the order & shipping status remains unchanged.

Edited to add: I did send an email to support last night & haven't received a response to that either.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

sjlangs wrote:Five business from the sale was Friday. Six business days i.e.today, the order & shipping status remains unchanged.

Edited to add: I did send an email to support last night & haven't received a response to that either.

Yeah, they should have definitely shipped out by today.

I'll go ahead and forward your post along to Woot Member Services and see what's going on.

Thanks for your continued patience during this matter.

cgtamplin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cgtamplin
laserscottman wrote:Of course not, unless you like sparks and then dead silence...

Actually the power brick that came with mine says that it will work on 100-240 v 50-60 Hz. This is pretty common these days so you should be OK but if you get one double check the label on the power brick before you plug it in.

cgtamplin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cgtamplin
Heiijeil wrote:Would this work with 220v?

Check the power brick label, but mine says 100-240v 50-60Hz like most power supplies these days.