TheBoMan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages TheBoMan

But this comes with a pouch!!!

tmil0911

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmil0911
jonhylton wrote:Because this deal was offered yesterday, and it was a mediocre deal then just like now. Might as well spice it up with some humor.

YEAH ! WHAT HE SAID !

darianwiccan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages darianwiccan
TheBoMan wrote:But this comes with a pouch!!!

So do opossums and kangaroos, but they aren't very technologically useful.

fldeweyfl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fldeweyfl

These are good as furniture movers. Just place one user each leg of a heavy piece of furniture and it will slide effortlessly. That's to prevent current lower back problems, which is to be avoided unlike FUTURE lower back problems, which should be required.

fantom3993

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fantom3993
darianwiccan wrote:So do opossums and kangaroos, but they aren't very technologically useful.

Then you've obviously never seen my kangaroo make a power point presentation.

If the lights are a'flashin', the Woot-Off's in action!

Dadoboy

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Dadoboy

firstcrack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firstcrack
ThunderThighs wrote:It's the wooters that made it fun.

Firstcrack, I demand that you be fun.

firstcrack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firstcrack
firstcrack wrote:

I want the dumb stuff you used to sell liked dirt. Buds were about being a bit off the wall.

katikaf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katikaf

This would be a much better deal if it was for the 16gb version.

sracer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sracer
firstcrack wrote:I want the dumb stuff you used to sell liked dirt. Buds were about being a bit off the wall.

I'm older than dirt so I remember those days.

darianwiccan

firstcrack wrote:I want the dumb stuff you used to sell liked dirt. Buds were about being a bit off the wall.

I still have 2 or 3 jars of dirt stashed away in the pantry.

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 35 Private Messages sellbuyer92

Do you smell what is coming up next?

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

Dadoboy

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Dadoboy
darianwiccan wrote:I still have 2 or 3 jars of dirt stashed away in the pantry.

I met Todd last year... we talked about the old days on Woot... I restocked my shelves that day!

darianwiccan

sellbuyer92 wrote:Do you smell what is coming up next?

Doesn't smell like carp...

gak0090

quality posts: 76 Private Messages gak0090
predovich wrote:Being not a tech-saavy person, when i like a product i would like to read some comments from those that are product owners, tech people that know about the product or saomeone that has some useful information about the product.

I do not understand why people feel the need to fill up multiple comments with stupid information and comments that makes it extremely more difficult for those who would like to read pertinent information about the product.

The resolution is pitiful at 1024x600, it's underpowered. It's not a horrible, it's just not very good. http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-3-7-0-SM-T210-Tablet.98250.0.html

and, worst of all, it's not compatible with this:

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 35 Private Messages sellbuyer92
darianwiccan wrote:Doesn't smell like carp...

You can say that again...

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

71firebird

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 71firebird

yes you can get a slightly better tablet for a little bit more $$ but I need two so this is a heck of a deal. I'm saving like $130 here!

BubbaJun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BubbaJun
predovich wrote:Being not a tech-saavy person, when i like a product i would like to read some comments from those that are product owners, tech people that know about the product or saomeone that has some useful information about the product.

I do not understand why people feel the need to fill up multiple comments with stupid information and comments that makes it extremely more difficult for those who would like to read pertinent information about the product.

Because the Woot community is combination of customers and not customers (in my case, office worker, time waster). Also, while someone might be kind enough to answer direct questions or offer useful information regarding a product, the people here are not compensated and thus are not necessarily here to serve you consumer oriented needs. Especially since the information you seek is almost always accessible via multiple sources (I usually start product research by reading 3-star reviews on Amazon.) Good luck