quality posts: 2 Private Messages cherokie

Barph hummbugg. missd again.

theco2

quality posts: 64 Private Messages theco2

Only $2.99?

What a great deal, Woot!

sam2291

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sam2291

I was in then, then I was a maybe then I was out....too bad...too sad...boo hoo!

kandystar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kandystar

Yay! My first crap!

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack

Got one! Thank you, thank you, Woot Gods! Awesome 'old school' pursuit of Crap!

heidiaaron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heidiaaron

yay finally got some crap. I noticed this one was up for a minute or two. Much longer than some of the others i have seen. Thanks woot for bring back the "old school" BAG OF ████ It is greatly appreciated

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1

That was fun. Classic ending too.

Now maybe us old timers will quit whining for a few minutes....

Maybe.

Thanks Woot

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

alexbear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alexbear

After being antechambered a couple of times before, I finally got one! And somehow first sucker...

woot>studying for a physics lab final

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen
curtise wrote:I suppose it is apt that I managed to score the elusive French baggie, since I did live in France for a year, and French was my major in university.

SEE MOM, MY DEGREE PAID OFF!

-=C=-

Sounds like it was all worth it.

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra
mossygreen wrote:Yay! You always make the forum fun!

:D

Now I go back to studying for midterms. >_<

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

I wonder what was going to be inside those bags/boxes of crap...

Dissonance

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Dissonance
bluejester wrote:I wonder what was going to be inside those bags/boxes of crap...

I have a guess...

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1
theco2 wrote:Only $2.99?

What a great deal, Woot!

heh heh..

I over paid, mine was $3.01

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

dew5284

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dew5284

First woot purchase in quite some time, let alone a BAG OF ████

1. When they split them up like this do people still gravitate to the first thread for shipping info and items received?
2. Does anyone have a link to the latest shipped BAG OF ████ thread? I'd like to see what kind of crap has been shipping lately.

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

roscoebaby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roscoebaby

I enjoyed this woot-off. I didn't buy crap but I sure tried

Maybe next time.

appledude9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages appledude9
appledude9 wrote:I thought I got one then it said payment authorization denied... Is this a common thing to happen if they are sold out or is it likely something was wrong with the credit card info?

It also shows up under "stuff I bought" and says order status denied

I'm afraid this might not be seen on the first page and I'm a bit anxious so sorry to reply to my own post but I'd love if anyone had any info.

My only guess is do we have to re-enter our credit card info time to time? I bought a Baggie a few months ago just fine and I am 100% certain there's no issues with my card... So I'm just trying to understand why this happened this time so I can hopefully prevent it next time

dew5284

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dew5284
appledude9 wrote:I thought I got one then it said payment authorization denied... Is this a common thing to happen if they are sold out or is it likely something was wrong with the credit card info?

It also shows up under "stuff I bought" and says order status denied

Sold out... sorry. Same thing happened to me yesterday. Seems to just be a new way to queue people for failed orders in case an extra becomes available.

I think after I placed my order they had a nice page explaining that I was "waiting" and likely wouldn't get one. Not the same as the antechamber. I didn't really read it all, but ended up with the same thing as you.

Edit: Not that one will become available now, but you actually pressed the "purchase" button. After that, the page explained that you were waiting to verify and might not get one. The "Denied" status means they sold out. As far as why its listed now I don't have a solid answer, but it's better than not knowing for sure and probably saves them a bunch of emails.

thardesty

quality posts: 4 Private Messages thardesty

Well spread butter on my biscuit... that's what I get for trying to play games and wait for a BOS at the same time... I kept checking every 5 minutes then the one time I get caught up in the game for 12 minutes a bag comes and goes just like that... =/

[MOD EDIT: Edited for more butterness]

[YOUR MOM'S EDIT]:even more toe jam i didnt realize woot off is over now and that was last ? ??... stupid video games, why couldn't I just focus on woot
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mossygreen

Well shoot, it looks like I misread my sales history and was denied. I hereby retract my birthday crap statement, congratulate the successful purchasers and reaffirm that joshobra is very fun and active in bag discussions.

The funny thing is that this morning a good friend gave me an enormous bag full of stuff I don't really want (and she doesn't even know about woot), so I feel totally covered.

Also, a stranger gave me a baguette this afternoon, so the French part is covered, too.

It's weird.

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1069 Private Messages whatsamattaU
bluejester wrote:Tis' the end....

Okay, I won't do it THIS time. Sorry you just missed it. Didn't have the time to even try for the bag, but felt more like the Good Ol' Days.

derfboy4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derfboy4

To quote our new Amazon overlord spokesperson, Gary Busey, "YAAAY~!"

I created my account in 2010 with the only goal of getting a BUNDLE OF ████. Four years later... Got my first one~! It's kind of like watching Space Jam for the first time... You don't really know what to expect but you're pretty much guaranteed to have a good time with it!

lordbowen

quality posts: 245 Private Messages lordbowen

I expect we may find inside our sacs de merde: kisses, fries, toast, onion soup and, if the Woot gods are being naughty, ticklers.

ampayne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ampayne

I guess I can keep dreaming of the day.... I have tried SO MANY TIMES!! I have tried everything! I tried browser Extensions, doing the monster mash on the F5 key for refresh, notification apps on my phone, nothing seems to help. I even stalk the page on woot off days. Just not in the cards for me I guess.

mdrcoast

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mdrcoast

I also have a Denied bag sitting in the Stuff I Bought Page that will sit there mocking me for all of eternity.............

I do appreciate that Woot is really trying to go back, the servers didn't crash and it was FUN.

Best Woot-Off Ever! I really enjoyed it!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gundamrawl wrote:Do i get any bonus points if I point out that in Spanish, crap is actually "██████," not "merde?"

I think this is the FIRST TIME I've seen this word filter used. Congrats.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mlsapack

Hey, ADQ, will we be getting 'old school' badges or some other theme for this round, or is this not special enough to warrant them?

mossygreen

derfboy4 wrote:To quote our new Amazon overlord spokesperson, Gary Busey, "YAAAY~!"

I created my account in 2010 with the only goal of getting a BUNDLE OF ████. Four years later... Got my first one~! It's kind of like watching Space Jam for the first time... You don't really know what to expect but you're pretty much guaranteed to have a good time with it!

Congratulations! There is NO way it's going to live up to expectations after so long, but I'm sure it will be amazing!

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

mlsapack wrote:Hey, ADQ, will we be getting 'old school' badges or some other theme for this round, or is this not special enough to warrant them?

I don't know of any badges but I will be honest, I keep forgetting to ask D:

I think if there isn't one this time, it is to spare me the manual application of the badges to the glut of people who nabbed one this time (mind you, I'm only sorta complaining about that).

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn
gundamrawl wrote:Do i get any bonus points if I point out that in Spanish, crap is actually "██████," not "merde?"

Do you get negative points for misidentifying French for Spanish? I believe this is the bag you were looking for...

Bolsa de Basura

\

andrapos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrapos

I'm in, grabbed one just after midnight!

mlsapack

agingdragqueen wrote:I don't know of any badges but I will be honest, I keep forgetting to ask D:

I think if there isn't one this time, it is to spare me the manual application of the badges to the glut of people who nabbed one this time (mind you, I'm only sorta complaining about that).

Fair enough, I really just wanted a reason to post the video!

Thanks for all of your and TT's efforts to keep things interesting in the forums!

Now, on to the wait for shipping info......

troy1982

quality posts: 0 Private Messages troy1982

Yay I lucked out and got one finally after my cell phone let me down on 2 of them and my isp dropped me as I was buying another. lol I was starting to think I wasnt meant to get one! lol grats on the crap everyone else who got one!

jdwonline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdwonline

Totally lucked/crapped out. Happened to do my nightly check of woot, saw a BAG OF ████ purchased BAG OF ████

I even had to log in to my account and still got it. The woot gremlins were on my side this time.

Second one (counting the backpack of crap) I've gotten in the last year. Huzzah!

ThunderThighs

Staff

SHOW US YOUR BAG OF ████! Go to the gathering thread by clicking the pic.

Or click here or here

or even

here.

Just DO IT!

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Barginsucker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barginsucker

just received my "Bear and sons' knife which is not as advertised and i have a doubt that it is areal Bear and son product as it has a different logo from my other Bear and son knife. i consider that i got screwed this time and that will be the last time i order from WOOT

ThunderThighs

Staff

Barginsucker wrote:just received my "Bear and sons' knife which is not as advertised and i have a doubt that it is areal Bear and son product as it has a different logo from my other Bear and son knife. i consider that i got screwed this time and that will be the last time i order from WOOT

I'm sorry for the problems. If you haven't already, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Send a photo of the knife to speed things along.

FORUM MODERATOR

gsalomon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gsalomon

3.1 pounds!! this is merde!

ThunderThighs

Staff

gsalomon wrote:3.1 pounds!! this is merde!

We're gathered over here to talk about what ya get.

FORUM MODERATOR

gsalomon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gsalomon
ThunderThighs wrote:We're gathered over here to talk about what ya get.

arrival date is tomorrow!!! Hope it's 3.1 pounds of crisp hundred dollar bills!