comdrdave


quality posts: 0 Private Messages comdrdave

Does it have all the right ports for hooking up a gaming system?

cogbesor


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cogbesor

this is a very good deal for us woot shoppers, and it use to be fun shopping on woot, but this days I don't understand what's going on out there, first you cant track your purchase correctly anymore, the shipment is taking longer time, and you cant even get a good respond from the customer services, I bought the vizio yesterday through my cell phone but could not change the shipping address, so I wrote for the to correct the shipping address, but to my surprise I got a message that my purchase have been cancel,and that I have to re purchase the good, but when I tried to the system won't let me because you are only entitle to one purchase only. I had to write them not to cancel my purchase and I never get a respond back on that, remember I never request for a cancelation I only ask them for a shipping change of address, so where is the customer satisfaction here..

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cogbesor: I'm sorry but for security reasons, we do not change shipping addresses on orders. Most likely, they canceled the order for you due to the high price point and since you were most likely past the 15 minute self-cancellation period (see my link for info).



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Phych


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Phych

Just received my 50". There was a puncture on the outer cardboard box, probably caused by FedEx in shipping. I wasn't too concerned about it, since those usually don't go through the actual manufacturer's box that the products usually come in.

To my surprise, upon opening the box, I find there is NO manufacturer's box. The TV is basically naked in the brown shipping cardboard, held in place with inflatable spacers to keep it from moving, plastic lining...and that's it. I'm nervous at this point, because the box puncture looks pretty bad. Unfortunately, my suspicions proved true and the damage reached and punctured the screen.

NOT a good impression for my first WOOT purchase...

manhandsha


quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Phych wrote:Just received my 50". There was a puncture on the outer cardboard box, probably caused by FedEx in shipping. I wasn't too concerned about it, since those usually don't go through the actual manufacturer's box that the products usually come in.

To my surprise, upon opening the box, I find there is NO manufacturer's box. The TV is basically naked in the brown shipping cardboard, held in place with inflatable spacers to keep it from moving, plastic lining...and that's it. I'm nervous at this point, because the box puncture looks pretty bad. Unfortunately, my suspicions proved true and the damage reached and punctured the screen.

NOT a good impression for my first WOOT purchase...



Oh man, that really stinks; I'm sorry about the first impression! Have you already emailed CS with your order details and situation? If not, you can get in touch with them at support@woot.com. Let us know how things turn out, and enjoy the holiday weekend.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

codybrdfrd


quality posts: 0 Private Messages codybrdfrd

My order status is saying denied but is still withholding funds.......???? I want my tv

manhandsha


quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

codybrdfrd wrote:My order status is saying denied but is still withholding funds.......???? I want my tv



If the order is denied, you're likely seeing an authorization that hasn't fallen off your bank statement. Have you contacted your bank yet?

Additionally, you can email Woot CS with your situation and info at support@woot.com. Hope that helps.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

Phych


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Phych
manhandsha wrote:Oh man, that really stinks; I'm sorry about the first impression! Have you already emailed CS with your order details and situation? If not, you can get in touch with them at support@woot.com. Let us know how things turn out, and enjoy the holiday weekend.



Yea, I left a message on http://www.woot.com/support. Shall I email also?

I understand that it was most likely damaged in shipping so I'm not too upset. I was just a little taken aback with the lack of protection along with no fragile signage on the package. Also that this was a really good deal for a 50" so, if it comes down to refund, I'll be spending a bit more somewhere else.

manhandsha


quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Phych wrote:Yea, I left a message on http://www.woot.com/support. Shall I email also?

I understand that it was most likely damaged in shipping so I'm not too upset. I was just a little taken aback with the lack of protection along with no fragile signage on the package. Also that this was a really good deal for a 50" so, if it comes down to refund, I'll be spending a bit more somewhere else.



No need to email since you contacted CS through the support page. I'm not sure what options will be available; keep us updated. Again, I'm sorry about the trouble with your first order.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

desquiliano


quality posts: 0 Private Messages desquiliano

I see people have started receiving their TVs. I ordered a 47", which was shipped on 05/22. It got to Bloomington, CA the next day, and it hasn't moved since. It still says it will be delivered today. I doubt it will make it to IA that fast. I'm worried that it was damaged there, and that's why it isn't moving forward.

Shekt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shekt

Took it out of the box, the remote doesn't work (with brand new batteries), and the buttons on the side instantly got stuck underneath the console - had to use a multitool just to get through the initial set-up. Thanks for nothing Woot.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Shekt wrote:Took it out of the box, the remote doesn't work (with brand new batteries), and the buttons on the side instantly got stuck underneath the console - had to use a multitool just to get through the initial set-up. Thanks for nothing Woot.



Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Vizio purchase.

We recommend that you contact the Vizio Support Page and let them know what you're experiencing.

If you contact Vizio and they're unable to help resolve the problem, please feel free to email into support@woot.com and let them know.

clocktower


quality posts: 0 Private Messages clocktower

Still in a status of "Shipping Now".

<cursive>J</cursive>

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

clocktower wrote:Still in a status of "Shipping Now".

Sorry for the delay. If you haven't already, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

clocktower


quality posts: 0 Private Messages clocktower

I've emailed them three times. They still can't find my TV. Still in a a status of shipping now!

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the delay. If you haven't already, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.



<cursive>J</cursive>

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

clocktower wrote:I've emailed them three times. They still can't find my TV. Still in a a status of shipping now!


Hi there. The shipper has been trying to call you to schedule delivery but the number you gave isn't working or you're not answering. Please email support@woot.com with a good number to reach you.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Nezill


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nezill

Just sent an email to support but I figured I'd post here as well just to show there may be other people in the same boat.

While I wasn't planning on using the TV for a couple weeks, I am happy that I decided to test it out in case it was broken and sure enough the TV is defective. The right half of the screen is white and the left is black with colored vertical streaks.

I contacted VIZIO support and they had me power cycle it (no luck) and then told me that you weren't authorized to sell the TV, nor was it factory refurbished and they advised me to ask for a refund (not a big surprise here, just wanted to let you know what they said).

I'm also not surprised the TV was broken because it was packed naked in the shipping box and just had a couple of air pockets to keep it "safe"- totally an unacceptable way to ship a fragile object!