MVogelsang

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MVogelsang

really?

1wally1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 1wally1

Want one. Need one. But it's for an r.v.
Can you factory cut to 72 " length ?

eqquantumcat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eqquantumcat
Flubgots wrote:I just bought a bed, 2 would just be ridiculous.

One for you, and one for the cat.

purasleep

quality posts: 16 Private Messages purasleep
drblaw wrote:What is the return policy on this "Wonder" mattress? I am interested, but there is always a question of relative comfort.

Due to this awesome price we don't offer a return policy. We do offer a 20 year warranty on our products so that if your purchase arrives defective or damaged it will be replaced.

purasleep

1wally1 wrote:Want one. Need one. But it's for an r.v.
Can you factory cut to 72 " length ?

Custom sizes aren't available at this time.

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 554

Be *very* careful buying a mattress from w00t. I did and I regret the purchase to this day.

My experience with a previous woot mattress:
The "memory foam" makes a one foot crater where your buttox is. The rest of you is propped up. Now think about your posture sitting on your side, with your back all at an extreme unnatural angel. Seriously, I would have rather sleep on packing peanuts inside a garbage bag. It was a surreally bad mattress - oh which also smelled of horrible chemicals for weeks..

w00t offers no refunds. Buying a mattress from w00t is, without a question, the worst w00t purchase I ever made. Be careful

purasleep

554 wrote:Be *very* careful buying a mattress from w00t. I did and I regret the purchase to this day.

The "memory foam" makes a one foot creator where your buttox is. The rest of you is propped up. Now think about your posture sitting on your side, with your back all at an extreme unnatural angel. Seriously, I would have rather sleep on packing peanuts inside a garbage bag. It was a surreally bad mattress - oh which also smelled of horrible chemicals for weeks..

w00t offers no refunds. Buying a mattress from w00t is, without a question, the worst w00t purchase I ever made. Be careful

Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. Not all memory foam mattress are made alike.

1wally1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 1wally1
purasleep wrote:Custom sizes aren't available at this time.

Please consider us r.v. Folks......there are a lot of us who would buy. Traditionally factory equipped mattresses are horrible at the very best.......please relay our plea.
Thanks.

wootdotwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootdotwoot
554 wrote:Be *very* careful buying a mattress from w00t. I did and I regret the purchase to this day.

The "memory foam" makes a one foot crater where your buttox is. The rest of you is propped up. Now think about your posture sitting on your side, with your back all at an extreme unnatural angel. Seriously, I would have rather sleep on packing peanuts inside a garbage bag. It was a surreally bad mattress - oh which also smelled of horrible chemicals for weeks..

Just bought this one in queen size because I really need a new mattress, wanted a memory foam bed, and couldn't beat this price. Do you remember the brand you purchased? Wasn't this one I hope? I am skeptical because of the lack of reviews online, but I guess that is understandable because most people like to TEST a mattress before dropping $$$ on it. The no-return policy really makes me nervous, because if it's not comfortable then I've just wasted $500.

bloodbendinggirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bloodbendinggirl

SQUARRYL