Thanks! That worked.

Ortrillian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ortrillian

yup

acraw13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acraw13

Absolutshy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Absolutshy

Wonder if there is more than one puzzle or if they just sent out a bunch of the same pieces. Id think if they were the same piece we would of had atleast one dupe right off the start

slp411

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slp411

Still waiting for mine to ship, exciting!!!

msujp

quality posts: 2 Private Messages msujp
slp411 wrote:Still waiting for mine to ship, exciting!!!

No shipping number for me either. For the people who did get theirs what was in it? Just what they said in the video? 2 shirts a freaked and a piece?

How is the piece a benefit to the shirt crap? After all the pieces are posted any one and I'm sure lots of non shirt buyers will gobble up the Birthday of Celebrations again.

stryper2000

quality posts: 51 Private Messages stryper2000

Just got mine

2.1 lbs by next Wednesday

x43

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl

Mine shipped. 2lbs due sometime next week.

abele112407

quality posts: 2 Private Messages abele112407

sooooooo excited that the fun is still going! Unfortunately, my SBOC tracking hasn't updated yet...My husbands did though--hopefully one of us gets a puzzle piece.

mrsalston33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsalston33

Still waiting on shipment here, I am only a town or two over from their place in Carrollton, so hopefully shipping will be fast

msujp

Anyone with the contents yet? How can u have a piece but no contents

abion

quality posts: 1 Private Messages abion

Did a quick magnetic lasso/magic wand + re-size on the pieces preemptively in Photoshop. Here's a google drive link to a slide of the pieces isolated. If anyone has a program more suitable for crowd editing or sharing, go for it and share!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1H57TBSRxs9ZwmtTSmoySI0JzOTAEEs0xrintIkNwmGo/edit?usp=sharing

holyitz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages holyitz

3000 total pieces?

abion wrote:Did a quick magnetic lasso/magic wand + re-size on the pieces preemptively in Photoshop. Here's a google drive link to a slide of the pieces isolated. If anyone has a program more suitable for crowd editing or sharing, go for it and share!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1H57TBSRxs9ZwmtTSmoySI0JzOTAEEs0xrintIkNwmGo/edit?usp=sharing

[ img=100x25 ]http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/b5502c28-f049-480e-a59b-f63eded1a6a7.png[ /img ]

Ortrillian

holyitz wrote:3000 total pieces?

Nice

abion

quality posts: 1 Private Messages abion
holyitz wrote:3000 total pieces?

Does each bag definitely have a piece? Images and canvases can be resized. If it gets to be too much we can always assemble the bit.ly link piece by piece.

Ortrillian

I got a plain white woot shirt, a green woot shirt with a machine gun on it, a paper woot bag, a 1 up coffee sticker and a $5 off my next shirt woot purchase of $15 or more and the puzzle piece.

baqui63

quality posts: 8 Private Messages baqui63
Ortrillian wrote:I got a plain white woot shirt, a green woot shirt with a machine gun on it, a paper woot bag, a 1 up coffee sticker and a $5 off my next shirt woot purchase of $15 or more and the puzzle piece.

I doubt it is a machine gun. Look more closely... isn't it a bunch of kitchen utensils?

(aka Kitchen Warefare... one of my favorite shirts)

[edit] BTW- my shipping info is 1.5lbs, 12x9x7" and arriving Wednesday. I won't get it before Thursday and may not get it until the following Monday (it goes to my job and I'm away on vacation until Thursday afternoon and Friday is not a work day).

DrChops

quality posts: 20 Private Messages DrChops

Mine isn't due until the 24th, but until then..

12x9x7
1.5lbs

Sounds like it's similar to baqui's and a few others, so hopefully there's a puzzle piece?

Petey Thaseatesmyne

msujp

Ortrillian wrote:I got a plain white woot shirt, a green woot shirt with a machine gun on it, a paper woot bag, a 1 up coffee sticker and a $5 off my next shirt woot purchase of $15 or more and the puzzle piece.

So the whole thing about a freaker was bull. A sticker counts as a crap.....that's really pushing it...basically you paid for two shirts at a five dollar discount since they were all ten for one during the bday party. Not a deal.

Finally got my tracker. 12-9-7 box 1.7 lbs. Sure sounds like 2 shirts and a sticker for me. I just know that the multi crap bbuyers are going to figure out how to get the sboc surprise.

mossygreen

quality posts: 75 Private Messages mossygreen
msujp wrote:So the whole thing about a freaker was bull. A sticker counts as a crap.....that's really pushing it...basically you paid for two shirts at a five dollar discount since they were all ten for one during the bday party. Not a deal.

Finally got my tracker. 12-9-7 box 1.7 lbs. Sure sounds like 2 shirts and a sticker for me. I just know that the multi crap bbuyers are going to figure out how to get the sboc surprise.

Eh, all the multi-crap buyers did was keep buying; all they'll have to do here is follow along. I'm still super-psyched for a puzzle piece, though. Hope that 1) I get one and 2) it's IMPORTANT.

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl
msujp wrote:So the whole thing about a freaker was bull. A sticker counts as a crap.....that's really pushing it...basically you paid for two shirts at a five dollar discount since they were all ten for one during the bday party. Not a deal.

I ordered mainly hoping to get a random freaker. I'm still hoping it happens...

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3914 Private Messages conanthelibrarian
ThatPoshGirl wrote:I ordered mainly hoping to get a random freaker. I'm still hoping it happens...

I am too hoping for a Freaker. I have been trying to get one since the great Freaker fiasco of 2013. I will be disappointed if I don't get one.

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick
mossygreen wrote:Eh, all the multi-crap buyers did was keep buying; all they'll have to do here is follow along. I'm still super-psyched for a puzzle piece, though. Hope that 1) I get one and 2) it's IMPORTANT.

I'm hoping for a corner piece. I know it's silly, but I really want a corner.

dotz02x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dotz02x

We should totally get everyone to scan it in so it is all the same size and someone piece it all together.

friedbanana

quality posts: 3 Private Messages friedbanana

Mine is 1.8lbs, 12x9x7. Not expecting much extra since the 2 random shirts I had ordered 3 weeks ago finally shipped and the shipping confirmation says it weighs1.1lbs, 7x7x7...

owlhooter

quality posts: 4 Private Messages owlhooter

I'm just waiting to find out that 1 person held their pieces back to finish the puzzle themselves and keep whatever is at the resulting link away from the rest of us. People wouldn't be that mean would they?

mdrcoast

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mdrcoast

I will post mine immediately if one come with my shirts. Any recommendations on size to make it easier to put together?

2zoomies

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 2zoomies

This is awesome!! I will scan and post to help my woot fam as soon as my SBOC hits my door step.Thanks for this!!!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1H57TBSRxs9ZwmtTSmoySI0JzOTAEEs0xrintIkNwmGo/present?pli=1&ueb=true#slide=id.p

7echniqu3

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 7echniqu3
abion wrote:Did a quick magnetic lasso/magic wand + re-size on the pieces preemptively in Photoshop. Here's a google drive link to a slide of the pieces isolated. If anyone has a program more suitable for crowd editing or sharing, go for it and share!

Smart thinking, I was thinking of doing the same thing but didn't exactly know how.

dfwhokie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dfwhokie

What word is being filtered to "freak"?

lichme

quality posts: 3182 Private Messages lichme
dfwhokie wrote:What word is being filtered to "freak"?

None, it's a freaker. (Think knitted Koozie if you haven't heard of it)

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

dfwhokie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dfwhokie
lichme wrote:None, it's a freaker. (Think knitted Koozie if you haven't heard of it)

Oh... cool.

kakkorotto

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kakkorotto

12x9x7 2lb box coming my way finally, but not until Tuesday I want my crappy shirts now! Come on woot. You have the internet by the tubes. You alone can crash amazon servers, or really old packard bell computers (I'm sure thats what you use really). Why do you not know how to teleport? I'm sure you have the technology. Just beam the new shirts on my body.

panthiest

quality posts: 19 Private Messages panthiest

So, when we get the url figured out (and if it is for somethin to buy), will this be limited to people who actually get a puzzle piece or will everyone with an account for every person and animal in their house and their office get to buy em all up?

boxsterossa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boxsterossa

lichme

quality posts: 3182 Private Messages lichme
boxsterossa wrote:Puzzle Piece

Larger view:

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

MzEaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MzEaster

it seems some letters are in red....

cymbalmonkey

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cymbalmonkey

Aww, it's a cute little time line!

WanderingStar023

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WanderingStar023

Next wednesday, per tracking... i dont care what i paid. it's ALWAYS worth it for the excitement factor alone. if i get a puzzle piece, i will be sure to post it.

mossygreen

quality posts: 75 Private Messages mossygreen
panthiest wrote:So, when we get the url figured out (and if it is for somethin to buy), will this be limited to people who actually get a puzzle piece or will everyone with an account for every person and animal in their house and their office get to buy em all up?

No way to know as yet. They should probably do something to restrict it (this is definitely bringing up Crapbeard's Treasure memories, which is fine by me because I LOVED that apart from the selling out before the puzzle was solved fiasco), maybe sending out a code you have to enter, who knows? We'll find out, maybe even before it's too late!