Would Love:
Youth XXXL Vikings
Youth XXXL Cowboys
Youth XXXL Chargers
Youth XXXL Rams
Youth XXXL Raiders

debgoff

quality posts: 4 Private Messages debgoff

Haven't seen ANYone mention a Steelers jersey so I suspect they didn't have any left...which of course makes perfect sense since they sell out of Steelers stuff all the time. BUT, if there happens to be anyone who got a Steelers jersey of any size, I would love one!

knitwriter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knitwriter

I have what appears to be a Youth Small Browns jersey.

Haven't seen a Bengals jersey (not surprised!)
Willing to trade for a Seahawks jersey to send to my nephews in Seattle!

mbspell

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mbspell

I have a Youth 3XL Browns jersey. Am looking for an adult size M or above Dolphins jersey. Thanks!

CESAROE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CESAROE
ThatPoshGirl wrote:2XL SF Giants jersey. I have zero interest in football, so I don't really want to trade for a different one. Maybe someone can pay shipping and I'll just send it to them?

LOL. It's actually NY Giants but hey, whatever. I got 1 that is 2xl Giants and the 2xl seems to be youth. My wife says it is equal to a womens large size.

Any Bears or 49ers jerseys any size? Will trade the 2XL Giants jersey (women large) for any Bears or 49ers jersey.

CESAROE

Actually, I'm all ears for anyone wanting to trade some crap for crap. I am willing to put the Giants 2XL jersey up along with my Birthday of Celebrations STICKER. If interested email me at cesaroe8atgmail.com.

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl
CESAROE wrote:LOL. It's actually NY Giants but hey, whatever. I got 1 that is 2xl Giants and the 2xl seems to be youth. My wife says it is equal to a womens large size.

That would explain the crazy tight sleeves and why it is so short.

CESAROE

ThatPoshGirl wrote:That would explain the crazy tight sleeves and why it is so short.

Ya those sleeves are crazy.

pauly1206

quality posts: 16 Private Messages pauly1206

Received 1x sz 3XL (worst thing Woot could have sent me, who in the world would ever want a Freaking) Cowboys (it hurt to even type it) Jersey

Would only take a Lg RAMS Jersey and a Med Vikings

rhcurry02

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rhcurry02
phermat wrote:You up for a trade for a Colts Youth Small? You've got exactly what I'm looking for.

If mayl1099 doesn't get back to me by later today you can have it. No exchange necessary

pauly1206

killasandra wrote:I have a 3XL Browns Jersey... I think it is womens or youths. I wear a womens L-XL and it was big on me but not big enough to be a mens 3XL. Will trade for almost any size Lions Jersey.

edit: I also have an iPad jacket i'm willing to trade, i'll even throw in the sunglasses for a Lions Jersey...

I received a Med Lions Jersey?

pauly1206

ThatPoshGirl wrote:2XL SF Giants jersey. I have zero interest in football, so I don't really want to trade for a different one. Maybe someone can pay shipping and I'll just send it to them?

Let me know if you still have this Jersey

elmoreproducts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elmoreproducts
killasandra wrote:I have a 3XL Browns Jersey... I think it is womens or youths. I wear a womens L-XL and it was big on me but not big enough to be a mens 3XL. Will trade for almost any size Lions Jersey.

edit: I also have an iPad jacket i'm willing to trade, i'll even throw in the sunglasses for a Lions Jersey...

2xl lions jacket for the ipad jacket? hey, it was worth a shot!

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl
pauly1206 wrote:Let me know if you still have this Jersey

I still have it, but it is apparently a youth size 2XL and not a regular 2XL.

vanevenhoven

quality posts: 22 Private Messages vanevenhoven

Hello all,

I'd be happy to take off fromm anyone's hands an XL or XXL of the Cleveland Browns.

I'd pay for any Green Bay Packers, but I can only expect that no one would ever sell their GB stuff, even if it doesn't fit perfectly. Who would ever get rid of Packer gear? I mean, outside of a kidnapping ransom situation, of course.

jdenn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jdenn

I'd love to trade for a XL/XXL NY Giants Jersey something big enough for a 200+ lb guy to wear
offering up something from PM me and lets make a deal!
1x tour de France All Jersey Series mini mump
1x velcro wrap (for cables)
1x clonewars 2012 calandar
1x Birthday of Celebrations sticker
1x ? bag
1x belkin mini display cleaner spray and microfiber cloth
1x youth medium woot! green shirt
1x Germ/flu protection kit
1x XL green shirt with a tree and the continents on them
1x XL solid grey shirt
1x puzzle piece with 5 off 15 coupon
1x iphone case with a Christmas like pattern

1x other worlds Shirt.woot comics vol 1
1x game boy sitcker

zeepidee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zeepidee

Looking for an adult 2XL Dolphins, Jets or Giants. Willing to part with my Woot ? Bag, Star Wars Clone Wars calendar or Birthday of Celebrations sticker.

PM me.

mbspell

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mbspell
vanevenhoven wrote:Hello all,

I'd be happy to take off fromm anyone's hands an XL or XXL of the Cleveland Browns.

I'd pay for any Green Bay Packers, but I can only expect that no one would ever sell their GB stuff, even if it doesn't fit perfectly. Who would ever get rid of Packer gear? I mean, outside of a kidnapping ransom situation, of course.

You can have my 3XL Youth Browns jersey if you want. I sure don't need it.

killasandra

quality posts: 2 Private Messages killasandra
elmoreproducts wrote:2xl lions jacket for the ipad jacket? hey, it was worth a shot!

Sold! send me a Pm I can send out the iPad jacket on monday... My father would love an XL Lions Jacket

killasandra

pauly1206 wrote:I received a Med Lions Jersey?

Is it a medium adult, womens or youth? My entire family is Lions fans so i'm sure I could find someone it would fit.. did you want the browns jersey?

susanrm

quality posts: 15 Private Messages susanrm

Anyone here an Auburn fan? Want to trade something for my watch? I have no interest in sports teams of any kind, but if you got something else in your Birthday of Celebrations that is unwanted, let's talk.Watch is on the upper left

*Honest 200 Member* Sept. 2012 x2

someothaguy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages someothaguy

I have a 2 XL Rams or XL Chiefs (Pretty sure they are juniors.) If you have a dolphins, Saints or Jags in that 2 XL Junior, we could trade. PM

Watty

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Watty

1. Giants jersey 2xl (kids? About a size xl for women.)
1. Medal of Honor PS3 controller. (I have no station to play on)
1. Kodak camera bag (My camera couldn't fit in that. ):
1. Altec blinged up headphones with mic

Would love that Elemental Eatery shirt in a L or XL.

~ Watty ~

snyderface

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snyderface
katjim00 wrote:Would love a youth Broncos, Texans, Packers or Browns jersey. I have a Youth XL Giants to offer up!

Or if you have anything else you want to get rid of for the Giants jersey LOL

I have a medium youths browns jersey

kalee11

quality posts: 32 Private Messages kalee11

I have a youth small Colts jersey that I'd like to trade for an adult small or medium Browns especially, but also Texans, Chiefs, Buccaneers, Seahawks or Dolphins. Message me!

pauly1206

ThatPoshGirl wrote:I still have it, but it is apparently a youth size 2XL and not a regular 2XL.

Thats perfect, its for my son. Tell me what you want for it?

Thanks

lionsdenct

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lionsdenct

FYI - I believe if you look on the inside seam of the jersey, towards the bottom there is a tag and the actual size is listed there, i.e. Youth 4XL.

Hope this helps everyone!

pauly1206

killasandra wrote:Is it a medium adult, womens or youth? My entire family is Lions fans so i'm sure I could find someone it would fit.. did you want the browns jersey?

Ya, what else do you have?

anderaj57

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anderaj57

I ended up with a XXL Eagles jersey. Would love to get a Seahawks any size as we have been and always will be a Seahawks family, but I will give it up for pretty much anything.

Disconnect

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Disconnect

Up for trade: 3xl youth bucks jersey. Willing to take basically anything, as we're kidless and a skins/ravens household..

Added bonus: the camera bag that everyone has a bunch of

killasandra

pauly1206 wrote:Ya, what else do you have?

I didn't get a whole lot...I also got the bliss women's headphones, Tumi burgundy sunglasses, and Barry's booty camp work out band thing... I also got an iPad jacket but someone else has shown interest in that

killasandra

anderaj57 wrote:I ended up with a XXL Eagles jersey. Would love to get a Seahawks any size as we have been and always will be a Seahawks family, but I will give it up for pretty much anything.

Is it an adult or youth XXL?

Kannonfoddor

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Kannonfoddor

Have an XL Browns jersey. Would love to trade it for an M or L Dolphins. PM me!

Kamakize

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kamakize

I have a M Browns Jersey.
Like a L or XL Redskins.

Or trade for something.. Chuck Norris Doll, or just ask away.

adcatron

quality posts: 3 Private Messages adcatron

1 small colts jersey would trade for any size chiefs jersey

videorevue

quality posts: 1 Private Messages videorevue

I have a Youth XL Browns jersey. Not a football fan of any kind, so I'd be willing to trade for a "Woot!" shirt (women's medium) or something similar. Or a "Birthday of Celebrations sticker.

I would also consider just sending it if receiver pays shipping.

PM if interested.

susanrm

quality posts: 15 Private Messages susanrm
videorevue wrote:I have a Youth XL Browns jersey. Not a football fan of any kind, so I'd be willing to trade for a "Woot!" shirt (women's medium) or something similar. Or a "Birthday of Celebrations sticker.

I would also consider just sending it if receiver pays shipping.

PM if interested.

How did you get the Betta Koi badge?

*Honest 200 Member* Sept. 2012 x2

kdavi02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdavi02
jtselby wrote:@kdavi02

I got an XL Falcons jersey in my Birthday of Celebrations My wife says it's a child's size. It's 21" across the chest and 29" long. The only thing I'm actually interested in receiving is a Birthday of Celebrations bumper sticker. If you don't have that to trade and are interested, you may still be able to have it.

thanks! i tried sending you a private message, but maybe you didn't get it. they don't give you any sort of notification or anything. anyway, if i sent you the money for shipping, can i take that falcons jersey off your hands?

katjim00

quality posts: 7 Private Messages katjim00
snyderface wrote:I have a medium youths browns jersey

What would you like for it? I think a medium should work for my son

dznygrl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dznygrl

I have a Texans jersey in Small. I don't even know who the Texans are. Willing to trade for something crappy, or a couple bucks for postage. Whatev, this thing just needs a deserving home.