ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

cookefam314 wrote:yup, just tried on my two size 12 pairs, they feel like a size 11. Will Woot exchange these for another size?

Unfortunately Woot doesn't accept returns based on sizing.

You could try and find another Wooter to swap pairs or sell the shoes on Ebay.

If you'd like some further info on Woot's Return Policy please visit the Woot FAQ page.

SurplusHP

quality posts: 7 Private Messages SurplusHP

Do you SEE the merchandise before you offer it for sale as "true to size"?

SurplusHP

ROGETRAY wrote:You could try and find another Wooter to swap pairs

Why on earth would a Wooter go through the trouble of swapping for an EVEN SMALLER size?

mcglitcher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcglitcher

Size is WAY too small. 11.5 was more like a 10.

zerac

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zerac

I believe the shoes have a sizing flaw which adheres to the term "defective". They are missed labeled and hence forth do not work correctly when placed on the feet.

Muero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Muero

Mine just arrived. For every pair of shoes I've bought since I've been adult (aka for the last ten years), size 10 have fit me. With these, they're too small. Either every other shoe company in the world makes shoes that don't fit true to size, or it's these shoes that don't fit true to size.

surabin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages surabin

Guess what they arrived today and they are at least one size too small. Ordered size 11, got shoes marked 11, not fitting my size 11 feet. Not freaking happy. Seems I am not alone with this problem.

bob109

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bob109

Disappointed! The shoes were advertised as "Fits true to size" , so I ordered my regular size. Well, the shoes arrived and they were too small/tight. Also there is no return nor exchange. I guess I will never order shoes thru Woot in the future.

jfuchtm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfuchtm

Adding to the long list of disappointed Woot customers that bought in my case 3 pair of size 12 that are no more than size 11. Ridiculous. Woot should have listed these as bags of crap as that is what I have now. No, Woot won't exchange them. Sell them on craigeslist my emails says. How about selling me the damn size I ordered Woot. What a major screw job on an ever growing list of customers. Nice move Woot. I would like to shove my size 12, now size 11 shoe up your ass.

jfuchtm

This Hi-Tec Athletic Men's Berkeley trail running shoe gives you a dedicated trail runner with plenty of sturdy support and traction as well as a breathability. This shoe features a fully breathable mesh upper with leather accents. An abrasion polyurethane toe guard protects your foot from stray stones, and a removable molded EVA sock liner offers support and cleanliness.

Synthetic leather and mesh upper
Moisture wicking synthetic mesh lining
Thermoplastic urethane toe caps
Reflective piecing on toe box and heel
Removable footbed with memory foam
Strobel lasted
EVA midsole
TPU midfoot shank
Rubber outsole
Fits true to size, standard medium width

FALSE ADVERTISING.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_advertising

Seems to fit the description to me.

TaulPaul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TaulPaul

As with other recent posters, mine arrived today and also are far too small for the marked size. My 13's fit like an 11.5; it's not even close. Given the 'fits true to size' comment paired with the 'no returns due to sizing', it looks like I have purchased my last pair of shoes at woot. Maybe flip-flops....

SurplusHP

I don't know if I'll buy anything else from WOOT.

This was just plain wrong, like "don't be evil" wrong.

zerac

craigeslist? I seem to remember hearing several bad craigeslist shoe related stories. From what I recall, some people never made it home.

blaineg

quality posts: 3 Private Messages blaineg

Another unhappy customer here. My size 10.5 arrived today, and they are too small. My toes are rubbing the end of the shoes. I have never bought a pair of 10.5 that this was a problem. These are a 9.5 or 10 at best.

No returns for defective (mis-labeled!) merchandise? Great customer service there Woot.

blaineg

ROGETRAY wrote:Unfortunately Woot doesn't accept returns based on sizing.

You could try and find another Wooter to swap pairs or sell the shoes on Ebay.

If you'd like some further info on Woot's Return Policy please visit the Woot FAQ page.

It says nothing on that page about sizing. It does say you accept returns for defective merchandise. These shoes are marked with the wrong sizes, and therefore are clearly defective. Do the right thing here Woot.

manhandsha

quality posts: 40 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

blaineg wrote:It says nothing on that page about sizing. It does say you accept returns for defective merchandise. These shoes are marked with the wrong sizes, and therefore are clearly defective. Do the right thing here Woot.

Sorry for your experience. You're welcome to email your order info and issue to support@woot.com. CS can review your available options.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

saludaguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saludaguy
SurplusHP wrote:Mine showed up today.

Too small. I would not have bought them in the store.

It is very rare that a size 12 is too small for me, but these are bumping my toes.

Can't wear them. Disappointed.

I've got the same problem. The ad clearly states "runs true to size" well that's a lie. I even ordered a half size larger and they were still to small.

jfuchtm

I opened a PayPal claim as the item is not the size I purchased, therefore is defective. If Woot won't take care of their customers, I will go through the party that protects my payments. It (still) clearly states on the item page, "Fits true to size, standard medium width".

daygarciafamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daygarciafamily

---------WARNING---------
THESE SHOES LOOK AND FEEL GOOD HOWEVER THEY ARE SMALL LIKE VERY SMALL. I WEAR SIZE 12 IN EVERY SHOE BUT THESE ARE GOING TO KILL MY FEET. I SHOULD HAVE ORDERED SIZE 13 or 14. Also woot will not except returns for wrong sizes.

I hope this helps someone out there,,,

davebirge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davebirge

I wear 10.5. These shoes are too short. Really size 10. Can I exchange them for 11's?

srflynn66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srflynn66

I ordered these shoes for my husband and had the same problem as everyone else...Size 11.5 is more like a size 10. I paid for my order through Amazon, which gave us some extra security with the A-Z guarantee. I was able to get a refund when communicating to woot through Amazon. Big brother was there to keep them honest...even though big brother owns these guys now. At least we got our money back. Good luck to anyone who didn't pay through Amazon!

jfuchtm

srflynn66 wrote:I ordered these shoes for my husband and had the same problem as everyone else...Size 11.5 is more like a size 10. I paid for my order through Amazon, which gave us some extra security with the A-Z guarantee. I was able to get a refund when communicating to woot through Amazon. Big brother was there to keep them honest...even though big brother owns these guys now. At least we got our money back. Good luck to anyone who didn't pay through Amazon!

I am hoping I have the same luck with PayPal. Don't stop fighting people, keep pressing Woot to do the right thing. We need to hold them accountable for truth in advertising.

blaineg

manhandsha wrote:Sorry for your experience. You're welcome to email your order info and issue to support@woot.com. CS can review your available options.

I did. I was wasting my breath. Here's what I got for my trouble:

---------------------------
Hi Blaine,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, per our FAQ (http://www.woot.com/faq#q43), we're unable to accept returns or perform exchanges on items for sizing issues. We suggest trying to sell the unwanted item to a friend, a co-worker, on eBay or craigslist, or on www.wootswap.com.

Best regards,

Riley
Woot Member Services
---------------------------

Sorry, but I am NOT feeling appreciated.

zerac

srflynn66 wrote:I ordered these shoes for my husband and had the same problem as everyone else...Size 11.5 is more like a size 10. I paid for my order through Amazon, which gave us some extra security with the A-Z guarantee. I was able to get a refund when communicating to woot through Amazon. Big brother was there to keep them honest...even though big brother owns these guys now. At least we got our money back. Good luck to anyone who didn't pay through Amazon!

Glad to hear this worked out for you. Wish I had did the same. Good to know if and when this long time customer ever decides to buy anything from woot again. Cheap on you woot, own up to this fiasco or run and hide if you will.

jwgrauer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwgrauer

Do not Buy. Sizes are not correct and you will pay for freight both ways. Bye Bye Woot for me.

donl2009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donl2009
Boredmaster wrote:Is this Kids.woot? Because size 13 is small. When is Woot going to offer man-sized men's shoes? Wake me up when you have my 18s in stock...

Ditto, this is the first time I have ever had a pair of 12s that was clearly too small.

jfuchtm

Well it appears I will have success with a refund via PayPal. Its just too bad that it took filing a claim with PayPal to get the refund. It will cost me shipping but at least I am not stuck with something Woot knew was wrong from the get go. Sorry Woot, you lose, but this battle and me as a customer.

jfuchtm

Well it appears I will have success with a refund via PayPal. Its just too bad that it took filing a claim with PayPal to get the refund. It will cost me shipping but at least I am not stuck with something Woot knew was wrong from the get go. Sorry Woot, you lose, but this battle and me as a customer.

zerac

I did a little research and found out that my CC has a benefit listed as "Return Protection" looks like this will get me a resolution to this shoe fiasco. So, check your CC to see if you have "Return Protection" with your CC.

rockinmindless

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockinmindless

Clearly the woot description was deceptive and false. If these shoes were "true to size" my size 12 wouldn't have been way too short. Lesson learned, DO NOT BUY SHOES FROM WOOT! Being that these shoes are obviously sized incorrectly Woot should do the right thing here and refund us for these incorrectly sized shoes. STOP BEING THIEVES!

ronaldsc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ronaldsc

I had the same problem everyone with size being small, sent a request in to support and I have been issued an RMA number. I'll still lose out on shipping costs but at least I'm not stuck with 2 pair shoes I can't wear. In the future I will not buy any type of clothing that requires an accurate size.
Just as an update had to pay $16+ to send 2 pair back, lesson learned!

Ronald Schmidt

avpromote

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avpromote

Like many (most?) (or all?) others, when the shoes arrived they were marked the correct size that always has fit me, but the shoes were way too small. After contacting customer service by email, Woot emailed me back an RMA number. I guess I should thank all you guys for complaining before I did. I'm not pleased at having to pay for shipping it back but, it's better than being stranded with a purchase I can't use. I wonder if "true size" means that all other manufacturers sell shoes in "untrue size" and we have been duped into accepting a life of false footed ignorance. Probably not.

dunkindj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dunkindj

All these complaints about small, cheap shoes, at least you guys got a pair. I have been waiting now for 30 days for my shoes, and they only now issued me a refund saying something like we do not have a replacement for me? What replacement? I never had an original. Sounds like a bunch of crap to me. I will be leaving woot for a while because of this.