tallredrider

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tallredrider

Mine arrived today. Unfortunately, it looks like a gorilla tossed them around the mail truck. For glass, they really weren't packed well. Let's see how well Woot steps up!

They were definitely not packed appropriately for the mail trucks I am used to seeing.

gtjuice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtjuice

We bought 3 sets. When I opened the box, they were ALL broken. I lifted the boxes out of the big box and heard a bunch of broken glass.

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

gtjuice wrote:We bought 3 sets. When I opened the box, they were ALL broken. I lifted the boxes out of the big box and heard a bunch of broken glass.

Oh man, that's a bummer. If you haven't yet, please click the 'support' link at the top of any woot page. You can send CS a message with your order info and situation. Sorry for the disappointment.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

realkeith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages realkeith

Everyone is saying how they got em' and they were all broken. Mine have not even SHIPPED yet!

knitfaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knitfaster

Add me to the "arrived broken" list. Ordered two sets, one arrived perfectly, the other has one of the largest bowls missing a chunk, with loose shards shaking around inside the box. I did send Woot a note yesterday, hopefully I'll hear back soon.

psymonkey

quality posts: 4 Private Messages psymonkey

Wow, I guess it wasn't just me then.

I haven't opened mine, but they are definitely broken. I don't think there's much need to, from a safety standpoint. It sounds like a box of legos in there.

My pyrex box was in another cardboard box, with two deflated plastic baggies, which I hope were at least inflated at the time of shipment. Probably would have been much better off just slapping a label on the pyrex box than letting that float in a much larger box.

realkeith

Just checked my shipping. The Pyrex shipped, and my vacuum shipped 2 days after ordering it! Fast shipping!

inspiredesquiress

quality posts: 0 Private Messages inspiredesquiress

Adding myself to the "arrived broken" club. Anyone know how quickly CS responds?

nrkoucky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nrkoucky

I got mine today and it too arrived in hundreds of pieces. I did not open the inside box, but can tell by the rattle.

magicalsnail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magicalsnail

Got mine today. Super broken and I'm super bummed.

knitfaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knitfaster

Has anyone heard from CS yet?

jsw777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsw777

Ordered 3. 2 boxes were smashed into little pieces I have yet to hear from woot for exchange or refund. That said woot has always stepped up in the past and refunded or replaced. I'm not worried (yet)

mitchrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mitchrl

Just a wee suggestion Woot.

How about a "FRAGILE" label on the box when shipping stuff that is considered, you know, fragile?

scurker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scurker

And mine arrived shattered as well. I hope support has a quick turnaround on this since there seems to be quite a few people that have shattered dishes.

truliemurphy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages truliemurphy

I ordered two sets. One is great but the other arrived with the two large containers broken.
I also haven't heard about an exchange or refund.

realkeith

Mine arrived today. None were broken, just a very small crack on one of the smaller containers. Not that big of a deal.

jdarby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdarby

I got 2000 pieces for the price of 18!!!!

realkeith

jdarby wrote:I got 2000 pieces for the price of 18!!!!

Nice pun. Contact Woot as soon as possible (duh)

tallredrider

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tallredrider

There was no fragile sticker on the box. But there was one that says 'Heavy'. Having worked in this sort of industry before, 'Heavy' means that you should pick it up and drop like it is even heavier than it really is.

Still waiting to hear from CS.

tbq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbq

I also just received a giant box containing three of the 1,800 piece sets.

gooned

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gooned

Mine arrived shattered in a million pieces. The packing was a joke - just placed the box inside another box with two bubble packs on the side; nothing to protect the top and bottom of the box. I wrote customer service and have yet to receive a reply. Another couple of days and I'll have to dispute the charge with my credit card company. Hopefully, it won't get to that point. And hopefully, Woot will think a little better about packing fragile items before shipping.

mnhmslmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mnhmslmom

I'm adding my name to the shattered list of customers!! Sent my complaint off 2 days ago....no response. Anyone have any idea if we'll see CS respond?? Will sending my complaint multiple times a day, squeaky wheel style, help?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

mnhmslmom wrote:I'm adding my name to the shattered list of customers!! Sent my complaint off 2 days ago....no response. Anyone have any idea if we'll see CS respond?? Will sending my complaint multiple times a day, squeaky wheel style, help?

It won't help to send it multiple times, we should be getting back to complaints within 2 business days, hopefully you'll hear back soon.

mmam5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmam5

Yep - mine came on Tuesday and my hubbers asked if I had ordered a set of "Legos" - Dang nab it.

I've written to woot customer service 2x now and still haven't heard anything back - how disappointing!

Thanks to the above reply - I will wait patiently Have never had any problems w/Woot before, so having to use CS is new.

chadmorris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chadmorris

Add me to the broken pyrex club. We should get shirts made. (Email sent last night - no response as of yet.)

Tedward

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tedward

Two business days have passed since I received my box full of shards and registered my disappointment with Customer Service. I have had no acknowledgement from Woot that they received my message.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Tedward wrote:Two business days have passed since I received my box full of shards and registered my disappointment with Customer Service. I have had no acknowledgement from Woot that they received my message.

chadmorris wrote:Add me to the broken pyrex club. We should get shirts made. (Email sent last night - no response as of yet.)

Sorry to also hear that you received your orders in the condition you described.

As stated in an above post, please be patient as Woot Member Services should be attending to your email inquiries very shortly.

We greatly appreciate your continued patience during this matter.

psymonkey

quality posts: 4 Private Messages psymonkey

I just heard back from woot and my resolution was more than satisfactory. Patience folks.

anemone2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anemone2000

I sure hope Woot steps up for all of us as I am also a member of The 1000 Pieces Club. Two shattered Pyrex Bowl sets arrived on Tuesday. I immediately sent an email to Woot and another email on Thursday. I have heard nothing, not even a "we received your email" email!

The sets were very poorly packed and there wasn't a GLASS or FRAGILE (or even FRA-GEE-LAY) sticker anywhere. Woot, you can do better than this!

agingdragqueen

Staff

anemone2000 wrote:I sure hope Woot steps up for all of us as I am also a member of The 1000 Pieces Club. Two shattered Pyrex Bowl sets arrived on Tuesday. I immediately sent an email to Woot and another email on Thursday. I have heard nothing, not even a "we received your email" email!

The sets were very poorly packed and there wasn't a GLASS or FRAGILE (or even FRA-GEE-LAY) sticker anywhere. Woot, you can do better than this!

I'll escalate your case to CS. You should hear back in the morning.

breesus504

quality posts: 3 Private Messages breesus504

Same thing here. One set is ok (at least no rattling, it's a gift so I didn't open it yet). But the other box there was rattling and when I opened it, the largest bowl was cracked. I emailed woot immediately and am waiting to hear from them.

Who Dat

anemone2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anemone2000
agingdragqueen wrote:I'll escalate your case to CS. You should hear back in the morning.

Thank you!

rcknrlljunkie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rcknrlljunkie

Add me to the club

agingdragqueen

Staff

rcknrlljunkie wrote:Add me to the club

I understand the (possible) impatience, but I'm getting knocked on by our CS guys when I escalate cases that are pretty new. We are seemingly still answering emails within 2 business days and we're definitely doing right by peeps who got broken Pyrex (and you all scared me so much since I ordered these too, but mine arrived totally fine! It's possible!).

But yes, please feel free to let us know if it's been more than 2 business days since you used that support tab and we can check in with CS, but I know 100% we're going through these complaints as quickly as we can.

Tedward

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tedward

I am happy to report that I received a reply from Customer Service and their solution is satisfactory.
(You can put the pitchforks and torches away.)

gingerginger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gingerginger

I don't even have a chance to join the club as my package was delivered to a wrong address (not even to the correct state) and marked as delivered on UPS tracking page...

manhandsha

Staff

gingerginger wrote:I don't even have a chance to join the club as my package was delivered to a wrong address (not even to the correct state) and marked as delivered on UPS tracking page...

Oh man, I'm sorry. If you haven't, please email support@woot.com with your order details for assistance.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

Susieyeung

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Susieyeung

They are great though one of the biggest one was broken when i opened the box......

manhandsha

Staff

Susieyeung wrote:They are great though one of the biggest one was broken when i opened the box......

Oh man. Sorry for the trouble. Check out my post just above yours for info on contacting CS.

rcknrlljunkie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rcknrlljunkie
agingdragqueen wrote:I understand the (possible) impatience, but I'm getting knocked on by our CS guys when I escalate cases that are pretty new. We are seemingly still answering emails within 2 business days and we're definitely doing right by peeps who got broken Pyrex (and you all scared me so much since I ordered these too, but mine arrived totally fine! It's possible!).

But yes, please feel free to let us know if it's been more than 2 business days since you used that support tab and we can check in with CS, but I know 100% we're going through these complaints as quickly as we can.

All good... Just a FYI