CrystalSinger

quality posts: 8 Private Messages CrystalSinger

I have one and may get another. It is relatively lightweight, but nice and warm!

T

Maximum Depth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Maximum Depth

RE: 100% polyester with an all-polyester fill

NO THANK YOU MR OCTOPUS!

Keep Durham Dangerous

slam731

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slam731

Can I buy two diferent colors and pay only one shipping charge?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 960 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

slam731 wrote:Can I buy two diferent colors and pay only one shipping charge?

Yes, you pay $5 per order - everything you can stuff in your cart. Select a color/size and to your cart. Repeat.

*** Play TT's Clue every Thursday at 9pm CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Barack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barack

Bought a couple of these last time they were available. We use them in our underheated guest room and have had good reviews from guests. They're lightweight but warm, snuggly and good quality for the price.

retiredrobb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages retiredrobb

JCPenney's lists a "light warmth" queen polyester comforter as having a 46 oz fill weight. This queen is 35 oz, so can't be very warm at all.

jn47697

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jn47697
ThunderThighs wrote:Kinda like when we ran netbooks every day of the week?

Ohhhh, snap! I'm guessing someone bought numerous netbooks and didn't whine about it then? Perhaps getting your shorts in a bind over an item a "discount" site is selling might be a cry for help?

margravinemakam

quality posts: 1 Private Messages margravinemakam

I got the Ivory/Atmosphere one in a previous sale. The Atmosphere color is more taupe than gray. Ivory is ivory. They are warm. When I am just going to sleep, it is great keeping me warm. In the middle of the night, I wake up and toss it off because I am overheating. No complaints (except I wish there was an Ivory/Gray combination).

jn47697

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jn47697

Ohhhh, snap! I'm guessing someone bought numerous netbooks and didn't whine about it then? Perhaps getting your shorts in a bind over an item a "discount" site is selling might be a cry for help?

chakolate

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chakolate
johnvassel wrote:We live in Michigan. Winters tend to be long, and we dial down at night. We've been thrilled with this comforter. It's warm, very warm. It's not too heavy, and the batting stays put and hasn't lumped into high spots and low spots. We weren't expecting much when we bought it...just something to get by, and instead it's worked out great.

Is it as warm as a down comforter? I'm sick to death of buying so-called 'down alternative' that are supposed to be as warm as down, only to find they're nothing of the sort.

My apartment is 45 degrees at night, at best. I need *warm*, not 'I turned down the thermostat to 65 and I'm chilly'.

rowdyred94

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rowdyred94

We bought a twin for our "rough with stuff" pre-teen son, thinking that for $20 we could afford him inadvertently destroying it with some science project or another. We were so impressed with the price/value that we ordered one in queen for ourselves after going renegade on our previous dry-clean-only comforter out of frugality.

chakolate wrote:Is it as warm as a down comforter? I'm sick to death of buying so-called 'down alternative' that are supposed to be as warm as down, only to find they're nothing of the sort.

My apartment is 45 degrees at night, at best. I need *warm*, not 'I turned down the thermostat to 65 and I'm chilly'.

No. It's not that warm. And you shouldn't expect any typical consumer product to be so. It would be absurdly overwarm for those of us who actually heat our homes. :P

Wooting gleefully since 2008

ls3mach

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ls3mach
chakolate wrote:Is it as warm as a down comforter? I'm sick to death of buying so-called 'down alternative' that are supposed to be as warm as down, only to find they're nothing of the sort.

Get a thermal sleeping bag.

Woody1

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Woody1

More like Sansas, Roombas, Optoma/ViewSonics, Dell Mystery Boxes (still have 2 unopened!) and Lemonaiders.

I have enough woot! crap to create my own Basket of Chocolate day.

2017 is going to be the year of the "PURGE"

900+ woots! - Talk to the Square or don't

haungs9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haungs9
donielle02 wrote:Original price $209.99? Where and when were they listed at that price???

haha foreal

meffertf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meffertf

Super comfortable, not to heavy. Ordered 2 King sized, they're awesome

LGrubbs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LGrubbs

Just received mine today. I ordered two and the estimated delivery date wasn't until Tuesday, January 17, 2017 so the arrival date was early however it was only on one. Can't wait to sleep with it. Tracked the other comforter and it should be here by Tuesday which would make it a full week since I ordered it. I'm happy with everything!!

liberatedmind

quality posts: 1 Private Messages liberatedmind
donielle02 wrote:Original price $209.99? Where and when were they listed at that price???

Kohls 60 bucks it's nice though I will not deny its still saving $40

cynzee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cynzee

I like the comforter but beware of the color choice. I wanted the dark teal that was advertised. The photo in the bag (dark teal) is even different from the color of the comforter (med. blue). It makes a difference when you're hoping to get the color represented.

nharley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nharley

So far it's just great. I got a king-size for my double/standard bed. Fits perfectly. I also got two more for another bedroom. I really, really like the one I'm using and if more were available I would order one for my guest bedroom. It's very, very warm.