dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Took 1hour 45 minutes to get to the airport and back. Should have taken about 45 minutes.
Flight was bumpy the entire way, but on time.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Took 1hour 45 minutes to get to the airport and back. Should have taken about 45 minutes.

sounds like you need a better broomstick.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
Mavyn wrote:It's all just rain here now.

Should have turned off the flash.

Actually that is a pretty effect. I'm glad you didn't turn off the flash.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Took 1hour 45 minutes to get to the airport and back. Should have taken about 45 minutes.

Glad to hear it. Not the time or the bumpy, but that he made it home.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Glad to hear it. Not the time or the bumpy, but that he made it home.

Yeah, for a few minutes.
Don't have a clue where he is now.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Yeah, for a few minutes.
Don't have a clue where he is now.

Been there, done that with my kids.

Actually, when I was that age, I done that.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

jawsuser

Great news from the prosthtodonist! I will have my new teeth on the 10th. We will also be doing the veneers on my lower teeth so I will have a new smile! My mouth may hurt the next day for my birthday, but I will look great. Happy dances all around house.

We also have a new addition to the home. His name is Jake and he is a year old hound mix. He has the hound bay/bark.

Dad isn't feeling too good, so we may be staying home tomorrow. His stomach has been upset. Speaking of dad I need to go check and see if he is taking his breathing treatment. More another day.

pooflady

jawsuser wrote:Great news from the prosthtodonist! I will have my new teeth on the 10th. We will also be doing the veneers on my lower teeth so I will have a new smile! My mouth may hurt the next day for my birthday, but I will look great. Happy dances all around house.

We also have a new addition to the home. His name is Jake and he is a year old hound mix. He has the hound bay/bark.

Dad isn't feeling too good, so we may be staying home tomorrow. His stomach has been upset. Speaking of dad I need to go check and see if he is taking his breathing treatment. More another day.

Glad to hear it. Say "cheese."

jawsuser

pooflady wrote:Glad to hear it. Say "cheese."

I plan on taking before and after pictures.

pooflady

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jawsuser wrote:I plan on taking before and after pictures.

Enjoy the new smile and the new pup!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Santa is about to arrive at Macy*s, so Merry Christmas!!!

Happy Chanukah too!!!
(anyone Hanukkah here?)

There is Santa!

Time to put up the Christmas stuff!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

How did Macy*s manage to do that?
The parade is a classic and Christmas officially starts when Santa gets to Macy*s.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Really?

Nobody?

All day?

Went to step sister's. Her daughter has a new puppy. I played with her. Step sisters dog can't handle the puppy. The puppy is bigger and a puppy, too much energy for step sisters dog!
When we introduced step sisters dog and Rusty last year, they just smelled each other and walked away.

Food was great!
Now full tummy and farts abound.
Hubbies smell awful, mine are odor free (thank goodness).

Mom's hearing aid isn't working all that good. She asked son...How is law school. He said good. She said, so you don't like it?
//sigh

People to be smacked upside the head: The mall parking lot was full.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Just got home. Dinner was great, as usual. We have enough pie for dessert for a couple of days. Will start doing the turkey and stuffing tomorrow for dinner and for everyone over on Sunday.

pooflady

I was stupid and bought those stupid s'more makers. Just couldn't resist for $1. Might not show those to husband.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I was stupid and bought those stupid s'more makers. Just couldn't resist for $1. Might not show those to husband.

$6

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:$6

$8

dchappy111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dchappy111

So I have been sitting here patiently waiting for midnight for a couple hours... first time I've used woot in over 2 years... I forgot that I moved from central to eastern time in that time. Such a letdown that it took me 35 minutes to recover from the shock

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Happy Black Friday! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We ate too much and shopped too much but it was a lot if fun.

pooflady

dchappy111 wrote:So I have been sitting here patiently waiting for midnight for a couple hours... first time I've used woot in over 2 years... I forgot that I moved from central to eastern time in that time. Such a letdown that it took me 35 minutes to recover from the shock

LOL - waiting till 1:00 in the old days is what I think changed my sleeping habits. I'm still up at 1:00 usually but not because of Woot anymore.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

New girlfriend is here.
Seems fine.
Pretty.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:New girlfriend is here.
Seems fine.
Pretty.

"seems fine" is the best part.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:"seems fine" is the best part.

True.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:True.

Did you know she was coming? Or did she come with him?

edlada

quality posts: 6 Private Messages edlada

Howdy y'all. It is time for the 5th annual Thanksgiving in Poland. The first year we had 1 turkey and 10 people. This year we are having about 50-60 people, 3 turkeys (60 lbs.) 8 liters of vodka, 20 liters of wine, 12 liters of Coke and 15 liters of fruit juice and of course mashed potatoes, corn, beans, bread dressing and desserts. Yesterday I roasted and carved 2 of the turkeys, the third is in the oven today. People from my wife's choir will be there along with various musicians so there will be singing, piano, violin and guitar playing. Some of the choir kids sleep over and in the morning I make pancakes for everyone. We go to many parties and they are usually boring. I told my wife I wish our friends would have a party like we do so I could actually relax and have a good time. Oh well. This is actually a small party, in August we had our summer party with 100 people, fortunately we have a big deck I built to accommodate the crowd. Our house is only 1,400 sq. ft. so it gets a little crowded if everybody is in the house like they will be tonight. I have a fire pit outside and if it doesn't rain (which is unlikely) I'll make a fire and folks can go outside. Since it isn't a holiday here, we celebrate on Saturday.

Living room/dining room.

Deck

The dogs are ready to party too!
Stanley: "Turkey? I like turkey!"
Bella: "Me too, I like turkey too!"

My dogs like me, that is important.

joyner

Wow Ed, that is a big crowd for Thanksgiving! Hope you have a wonderful time! We are working on our leftovers.

Tonight is the Christmas Regatta on the waterway and the Clemson vs University of South Carolina football game. I will take my phone and watch the kickoff while watching the boats. We will be home for most of the game. GO TIGERS!

pooflady

edlada wrote:Howdy y'all. It is time for the 5th annual Thanksgiving in Poland. The first year we had 1 turkey and 10 people. This year we are having about 50-60 people, 3 turkeys (60 lbs.) 8 liters of vodka, 20 liters of wine, 12 liters of Coke and 15 liters of fruit juice and of course mashed potatoes, corn, beans, bread dressing and desserts. Yesterday I roasted and carved 2 of the turkeys, the third is in the oven today. People from my wife's choir will be there along with various musicians so there will be singing, piano, violin and guitar playing. Some of the choir kids sleep over and in the morning I make pancakes for everyone. We go to many parties and they are usually boring. I told my wife I wish our friends would have a party like we do so I could actually relax and have a good time. Oh well. This is actually a small party, in August we had our summer party with 100 people, fortunately we have a big deck I built to accommodate the crowd. Our house is only 1,400 sq. ft. so it gets a little crowded if everybody is in the house like they will be tonight. I have a fire pit outside and if it doesn't rain (which is unlikely) I'll make a fire and folks can go outside. Since it isn't a holiday here, we celebrate on Saturday.

Looks and sounds great, Ed. Have a good time.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

edlada wrote:Howdy y'all. It is time for the 5th annual Thanksgiving in Poland. The first year we had 1 turkey and 10 people. This year we are having about 50-60 people, 3 turkeys (60 lbs.) 8 liters of vodka, 20 liters of wine, 12 liters of Coke and 15 liters of fruit juice and of course mashed potatoes, corn, beans, bread dressing and desserts. Yesterday I roasted and carved 2 of the turkeys, the third is in the oven today. People from my wife's choir will be there along with various musicians so there will be singing, piano, violin and guitar playing. Some of the choir kids sleep over and in the morning I make pancakes for everyone. We go to many parties and they are usually boring. I told my wife I wish our friends would have a party like we do so I could actually relax and have a good time. Oh well. This is actually a small party, in August we had our summer party with 100 people, fortunately we have a big deck I built to accommodate the crowd. Our house is only 1,400 sq. ft. so it gets a little crowded if everybody is in the house like they will be tonight. I have a fire pit outside and if it doesn't rain (which is unlikely) I'll make a fire and folks can go outside. Since it isn't a holiday here, we celebrate on Saturday.

Living room/dining room.

Deck

The dogs are ready to party too!
Stanley: "Turkey? I like turkey!"
Bella: "Me too, I like turkey too!"

Nice house!
Nice dogs!
Rusty would play with them.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Did you know she was coming? Or did she come with him?

She lives in Westchester, so under an hour drive. She had a car here. Son didn't. He knew she was coming. He told me to clean the house for friday, last week.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dchappy111 wrote:So I have been sitting here patiently waiting for midnight for a couple hours... first time I've used woot in over 2 years... I forgot that I moved from central to eastern time in that time. Such a letdown that it took me 35 minutes to recover from the shock

Maybe you'll see this...
Hi! Come back again!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

jawsuser

Hi just a quick run by. Finished shooting dad; insulin for those who don't know. He didn't feel well Thanksgiving so stayed home insisted I go. I think he just wanted a plate of leftovers. Alls quiet on the SouthEastern front. Aunt who had hip surgery Friday is doing better today. Other aunt is sounding very weak.

Ed love the pics and the dogs. That is a BIG gathering. Enjoy.

Bye for now. Enjoy your shopping!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Noon and nobody checked in yet?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

I'm here for a little bit. Having Thanksgiving II this afternoon, just 10 of us.

edlada

Holy moley, I am tired. The party was great much food and alcohol was consumed, the dogs managed to convince everyone that they never get food and ate well too. There was singing and music. The last guests left at 3 a.m. We had 57 people and six people stayed overnight and we got up around 9ish. Then everybody sat at the table and had leftovers for breakfast! I am going to bed early tonight, two days of cooking and partying has about worn me out.

pooflady

edlada wrote:Holy moley, I am tired. The party was great much food and alcohol was consumed, the dogs managed to convince everyone that they never get food and ate well too. There was singing and music. The last guests left at 3 a.m. We had 57 people and six people stayed overnight and we got up around 9ish. Then everybody sat at the table and had leftovers for breakfast! I am going to bed early tonight, two days of cooking and partying has about worn me out.

That sounds like a whole lot of fun.

edlada

pooflady wrote:That sounds like a whole lot of fun.

It was a whole lot of fun indeed, we have German and Polish people at our parties along with a Ukrainian or two. We are doing our best to promote peace and love amongst former enemies, a regular United Nations we are. We have established a reputation around here for throwing one helluva party. It sure does make me tired though, I am glad the next party won't be until the spring.

joyner

We just finished up all the leftovers. My Clemson Tigers lost last night. I was mad most of the night then I realized that it was a game! It isn't like we are working on a cure for cancer or feeding hungry children.

We want to early church them back to the flea market. We sold enough of our stuff to pay our table rent! Hubby is having a ball.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Outdoor Christmas stuff is up.
Son has returned to Buffalo.
Dog is walked.
That is all.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

joyner

Good morning everybody! We don't have to be any where until late this afternoon. We can be retired today!

Have a great day!