natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear that Woot Member Services was unable to help resolve your shipping issue.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your post and information to help investigate the issue.

Thanks for your continued patience during this matter.

Update for you kind sir; looks like a replacement was shipped last night for delivery today but got a response to my reply to support that the original shirt was delivered on 7/2 (that was a different shirt ordered on a different day/order) so support still seems to have some bugs

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

natedogg828 wrote:Update for you kind sir; looks like a replacement was shipped last night for delivery today but got a response to my reply to support that the original shirt was delivered on 7/2 (that was a different shirt ordered on a different day/order) so support still seems to have some bugs

Yeahhhh, I'm sorry about that. I'm glad it seems to be getting to you in time, though, even if we're not communicating it in the most effective way.

agingdragqueen

Staff

mandren wrote:I ordered a Boppy w/ slipcover 7 buisness days ago, and just got a response from Support stating it would be "several" more buisness days before it would ship, can i get some kind of idea on an actual time frame? "Several" is pretty vague and open to interpretation.

I'll check back in with CS. I'm sorry that I don't know of any delays on that item, we'll figure it out.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
agingdragqueen wrote:Yeahhhh, I'm sorry about that. I'm glad it seems to be getting to you in time, though, even if we're not communicating it in the most effective way.

Will be interesting to see just what I get today. I will keep you posted.

UPDATE: wife reports correct shirt on correct blank has been delivered

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

agingdragqueen

Staff

natedogg828 wrote:Will be interesting to see just what I get today. I will keep you posted.

UPDATE: wife reports correct shirt on correct blank has been delivered

PHEW
Sorry for the near heart attack!

mandren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mandren
agingdragqueen wrote:I'll check back in with CS. I'm sorry that I don't know of any delays on that item, we'll figure it out.

Thanks, figured id ask since TT was apparently aware of it here:
http://kids.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5819272&pageindex=1&replycount=11#post5823596

mandren

agingdragqueen wrote:I'll check back in with CS. I'm sorry that I don't know of any delays on that item, we'll figure it out.

So I just got a response from CS indicating I'd get a full refund. when I asked for an ETA. What the hell is going on?

mandren

Nm. Leave it cancelled. Saving a few bucks isn't nearly worth this headache.

aviatorsrq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aviatorsrq

I've sent several messages to Woot support via their support page. Have yet to get a response other than a case # being assigned (CAS-815257-W8J2B0)

I received a Columbia jacket with the letters "i" and "a" left off the embroidery. I would like a refund or replacement, your choice, but I can't get anyone to respond with instructions on what I should do.

Thanks in advance for your help.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

aviatorsrq wrote:I've sent several messages to Woot support via their support page. Have yet to get a response other than a case # being assigned (CAS-815257-W8J2B0)

I received a Columbia jacket with the letters "i" and "a" left off the embroidery. I would like a refund or replacement, your choice, but I can't get anyone to respond with instructions on what I should do.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sorry for the delayed response. I'll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

coconnell1281

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coconnell1281

I have an Ordered a 60" TV in June and my tracking number does not work on any shipping site. I need to make arrangements for someone to be at the house. I have opened a ticket and emailed support but nothing. Just want to know the carrier and when it will arrive. Case # CAS-xxxxx

cdjunkie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdjunkie

I also ordered a large TV, and have not received it. The shipping company doesn't have an explanation of where it is, and they never call me back to tell me what they've discovered. I've tried numerous times to get an answer from them, or help from woot. Both seem to be dead ends.

This is a desperate attempt to be seen or heard by someone.

here is the most recent case#
CAS-xxxxx

cdjunkie

coconnell1281 wrote:I have an Ordered a 60" TV in June and my tracking number does not work on any shipping site. I need to make arrangements for someone to be at the house. I have opened a ticket and emailed support but nothing. Just want to know the carrier and when it will arrive. Case # CAS-820936-Z4V1B7

Same thing happened to me. You might try efwnow.com. That's who they shipped my TV with. ....although, they also gave me an incorrect shipping #, and mine seems to be lost, but that's another story.

ThunderThighs

Staff

coconnell1281 wrote:I have an Ordered a 60" TV in June and my tracking number does not work on any shipping site. I need to make arrangements for someone to be at the house. I have opened a ticket and emailed support but nothing. Just want to know the carrier and when it will arrive. Case # CAS-xxxx

Type your tracking number at the right on this site:

http://www.efwnow.com/

It shows it's at the shipping destination which seems to mean that it's ready to be delivered. It's possible they've been trying to get hold of you. You'll see a contact tab at the top of that page. You can call them to see what's going on with the shipment.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

coconnell1281

cdjunkie wrote:Same thing happened to me. You might try efwnow.com. That's who they shipped my TV with. ....although, they also gave me an incorrect shipping #, and mine seems to be lost, but that's another story.

Thanks man! i'm sorry to hear that about your TV. I could be in that situation right now too but at least, thanks to you, I know what company its coming from.

coconnell1281

ThunderThighs wrote:Type your tracking number at the right on this site:

http://www.efwnow.com/

It shows it's at the shipping destination which seems to mean that it's ready to be delivered. It's possible they've been trying to get hold of you. You'll see a contact tab at the top of that page. You can call them to see what's going on with the shipment.

Thanks for the response! That works!

ThunderThighs

Staff

cdjunkie wrote:Same thing happened to me. You might try efwnow.com. That's who they shipped my TV with. ....although, they also gave me an incorrect shipping #, and mine seems to be lost, but that's another story.

The large TVs ship freight at that takes a while longer. As mentioned in the above post, enter your tracking number in the EFW site. It shows it's in shipping. You can contact them to see where it is.

FORUM MODERATOR

cdjunkie

PRAISE JEBUS! Just got a call, and apparently the skid my TV is on was just located. With any luck, it will be here Tues.

TT, I assume that's thanks to you.
THANK YOU!!!!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

cdjunkie wrote:PRAISE JEBUS! Just got a call, and apparently the skid my TV is on was just located. With any luck, it will be here Tues.

TT, I assume that's thanks to you.
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Not due to me. Just good timing. Good news!

FORUM MODERATOR

lifesucksmedead

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lifesucksmedead

It's been taken care of by ADQ, thank yous <3

V'Owl Proud!!

7/11/14 Birthday Random Crap and Shirt Crap
5/23/14 Skemmis Apology Crap
4/30/14 Random Crap
4/22/14 (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanlieness
3/24/14 Pet Crap -_- Joy
2/17/14 Shirt.woot Crap
1/16/14 Shill Game Crap
12/20/13 Backpack of Crap
12/10/13 Day 8 Blackboard of Cleanlienessmas
8/22/13 Blackboard of Cleanlieness
3/22/12 Blackboard of Cleanlieness LXXIII: Crapvengers!
First Purchase- 3/9/11 SOG Multi-tool

aviatorsrq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aviatorsrq
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the delayed response. I'll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

Hi TT,

Thanks for getting involved and fixing this problem. My replacement jacket arrived and it is perfect.

There were no instructions on what to do with the defective jacket. I would like to return it or donate it to charity. Please let me know what the next steps should be.

ThunderThighs

Staff

aviatorsrq wrote:Hi TT,

Thanks for getting involved and fixing this problem. My replacement jacket arrived and it is perfect.

There were no instructions on what to do with the defective jacket. I would like to return it or donate it to charity. Please let me know what the next steps should be.

If they didn't issue an RMA, just donate it to charity. Thanks for the good deed!

FORUM MODERATOR

stnwll

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stnwll

I purchased Oval Stainless Steel Pot Rack along with battery powered lanterns on June 25. I received the lanterns 2 weeks ago but no pot rack. Emailed CS and they replied they would look into it Case # CAS-xxxx CRM:0008262. I sent request for support July 11 asking for ship date. Assigned Case #CAS-xxxx has been created CRM:0039448. I have yet to receive reply for second support request and have not seen the pot rack. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
stnwll

ThunderThighs

Staff

stnwll wrote:I purchased Oval Stainless Steel Pot Rack along with battery powered lanterns on June 25. I received the lanterns 2 weeks ago but no pot rack. Emailed CS and they replied they would look into it Case # CAS-xxxx CRM:0008262. I sent request for support July 11 asking for ship date. Assigned Case #CAS-xxxx has been created CRM:0039448. I have yet to receive reply for second support request and have not seen the pot rack. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
stnwll

Sorry about the problems. I'll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

FORUM MODERATOR

websturr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages websturr
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry about the problems. I'll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

I ordered these items over a month ago and am still waiting for my items to arrive.

I sent numerous emails to support@woot.com with no response.

Please help!

Thank you!

Order Date: Jun 12, 2014

Order Number: 4902xxx

ThunderThighs

Staff

websturr: Sorry about the delay on this. I'll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it.

FORUM MODERATOR

happies

quality posts: 0 Private Messages happies

Woot Order #xxxx

xxxx tracking number.

the package is lost in the fed ex dist center in nj.

what do i do?

chuck josephson

[MOD: removed email & phone]

thank you

AS IF TODAY 07/21/14 NOTHING HEARD FROM WOOT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!

thx1134

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thx1134

Help Please:

Poor Customer Support missing items.

CRM:0129130 Your Case # CAS-808286-Q5V2T7 CRM:0008287 - Your Case # CAS-811254-N8F5G6 - Your Case # CAS-816642-N9M9K1
On June 22nd I ordered and paid for the:
1. Schwinn Bikel Sold on Sport.Woot Quantity:1 @ $199.99
2. Schwinn Elliptical Sold on Sport.Woot Quantity:1 @ $399.99

I have not received either of the items. After a string of emails from Woot support which started out saying that I had received the eliptical and bike as referenced tin the CAS#s above on July 9th you wrote that the order has been submitted and its being processed for shipping. Youll receive tracking via email once it ships.
Currently, it has been 24 calendar days since I placed my order and 16 business days. I have not received the items nor any shipping tracking information documenting that they have been shipped. Woot Support scripted responses are inadequate.
Please escalate this issue to your supervisor and reply back with a telephone number of a Woot Support representative supervisor that I may speak with concerning the issue.
Regards,
BW

csmdew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csmdew

RMA'd a laptop due to defective video screen that would flicker and become distorted; this did not happen all the time but enough to become annoying. I only received a partial refund for this defective product and would like to get the rest of my money. You did not indicate that I would be only getting a partial refund when you sent me the RMA. Ripping off disabled veterans is not the way to do business. RMA# 197424-1

thx1134

Oh wait...

I just received this email from woot support. Seems like they never had the items to sell in the first place:

We are sorry to hear that you didn't receive your items. Unfortunately, we do not have any replacements available.

We have issued a refund and it should appear on the original method of payment within 7-10 business days.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

thx1134

Hmmmm, at least the refund went quickly. I just saw it posted on my financial services web site.

I will think twice about ordering anything from Woot...

Beware... Beware...

ThunderThighs

Staff

happies wrote:Woot Order #xxxx

xxxx tracking number.

the package is lost in the fed ex dist center in nj.

what do i do?

Sorry for the problem. You should contact FedEx and ask them to put a trace on the item. Hopefully they'll find it. If not, email support@woot.com for assistance. Give them the results of the trace.

Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

csmdew wrote:RMA'd a laptop due to defective video screen that would flicker and become distorted; this did not happen all the time but enough to become annoying. I only received a partial refund for this defective product and would like to get the rest of my money. You did not indicate that I would be only getting a partial refund when you sent me the RMA. Ripping off disabled veterans is not the way to do business. RMA# 197424-1

Sorry for the frustration. I'll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

FORUM MODERATOR

csmdew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csmdew
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the frustration. I'll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

I can say you came through and I got back my remaining refund, thanks and thanks to WOOT. You possibly kept a customer. Thanks again.

americanslipknot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages americanslipknot

Hi all, let me tell you a story, I purchased a tv from woot, received it, it was totally smashed, I wrote them, (because you are not allowed to talk to WOOT on the phone) They told me they can not send another one because they have none left. OK I thought seem legit, but low and behold I go on electronics WOOT and there is the EXACT TV, just like the one they said they have no more of, What The Helios WOOT are you going to help or not?
Order# 4934xxxx
Hisense 50H5G 50" 1080p 120Hz LED

Branden Wasik

ThunderThighs

Staff

americanslipknot: Sorry for the problem. We purchase in lots that we hope will sell in one day so it's possible that we did not have stock at that time. I apologize for the frustration.

FORUM MODERATOR

americanslipknot

ThunderThighs wrote:americanslipknot: Sorry for the problem. We purchase in lots that we hope will sell in one day so it's possible that we did not have stock at that time. I apologize for the frustration.

Okay then, so are you going to send to me a replacement now? Because you clearly have it in stock now.

All I want is the TV I bought.
Please. I know, it's all good WOOT!

Branden Wasik

ThunderThighs

Staff

americanslipknot wrote:Okay then, so are you going to send to me a replacement now? Because you clearly have it in stock now.

All I want is the TV I bought.
Please. I know, it's all good WOOT!

That would be a question for CS. Sorry. But we would have to get your other TV back first.

FORUM MODERATOR

americanslipknot

ThunderThighs wrote:That would be a question for CS. Sorry. But we would have to get your other TV back first.

So I get zero help from you then? Isn't this a CS thread?

Branden Wasik

ThunderThighs

Staff

americanslipknot wrote:So I get zero help from you then? Isn't this a CS thread?

Not really. A wooter created this thread years ago and people have added to it. As the title says, you should email support@woot.com.

I am a forum moderator, not CS. CS is not in the forums. I help where I can and send info to CS if necessary. But I can't answer some of the questions that they can.

FORUM MODERATOR