conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3472 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Hiya TT- What is the turn around time for a CS response nowadays? Not complaining, just curious. I didn't know if it was a day or a week.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

conanthelibrarian wrote:Hiya TT- What is the turn around time for a CS response nowadays? Not complaining, just curious. I didn't know if it was a day or a week.

Generally 1-2 business days.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

americanslipknot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages americanslipknot
ThunderThighs wrote:Not really. A wooter created this thread years ago and people have added to it. As the title says, you should email support@woot.com.

I am a forum moderator, not CS. CS is not in the forums. I help where I can and send info to CS if necessary. But I can't answer some of the questions that they can.

Okay. Thank you for your support. I was unaware of that fact. I will send them an email and see what they can do.

Branden Wasik

conanthelibrarian

Good morning TT!- Do you think you can put a little nudge in to CS to take a look at my support ticket? I sent it in Friday and have not heard back. I just want to get this done and over with. Thanks!

ThunderThighs

Staff

conanthelibrarian wrote:Good morning TT!- Do you think you can put a little nudge in to CS to take a look at my support ticket? I sent it in Friday and have not heard back. I just want to get this done and over with. Thanks!

I'll add you to my afternoon report so that CS can look into it.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

conanthelibrarian

Thanks for giving CS the nudge for me but all they did was send me a response that insulted me. Seems like they didn't even read what my issue was. I can't even describe my disappointment in CS right now.

ThunderThighs

Staff

conanthelibrarian wrote:Thanks for giving CS the nudge for me but all they did was send me a response that insulted me. Seems like they didn't even read what my issue was. I can't even describe my disappointment in CS right now.

I haven't nudged them yet. You're still on my afternoon report. I'll add this latest bit of info.

FORUM MODERATOR

wootyougot

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wootyougot

I've been waiting patiently since July 16th. My woot arrived all broked up. :-( Sad Human

ThunderThighs

Staff

wootyougot wrote:I've been waiting patiently since July 16th. My woot arrived all broked up. :-( Sad Human

I'm very sorry. I assume that you've already written to support@woot.com for assistance? (Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.)

I'll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

FORUM MODERATOR

wootyougot

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm very sorry. I assume that you've already written to support@woot.com for assistance? (Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.)

Yesums. I got my auto reply the evening of the 16th of July.

Got me a fancy case #

CAS-xxxx

[MOD: Edited out case number for security. You're on my report.]

DMod

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DMod

I was lucky enough to score one of the $10 laptops during the birthday bash. Does anyone have an idea when that will actually ship? It's been in "shipping now" status for over a week. Not in a rush or anything, just curious!

ThunderThighs

Staff

DMod wrote:I was lucky enough to score one of the $10 laptops during the birthday bash. Does anyone have an idea when that will actually ship? It's been in "shipping now" status for over a week. Not in a rush or anything, just curious!

Should be soonish. Those fell outside our normal processes so we're learning as we go. :\

FORUM MODERATOR

DMod

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DMod
ThunderThighs wrote:Should be soonish. Those fell outside our normal processes so we're learning as we go. :\

No problem! I was just happy to score one.

wootyougot

Thank you TT. I might have to ship you a cassette of my favorite TRS-80 game, Dungeons of Daggorath.

ThunderThighs

Staff

wootyougot wrote:Thank you TT. I might have to ship you a cassette of my favorite TRS-80 game, Dungeons of Daggorath.

I can hear the screeching now. If the magnetic surface hasn't turned to dust by now that is.

FORUM MODERATOR

Kannonfoddor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kannonfoddor

I sent an email to support a couple days ago about my SBOC shirt sizes being different than what I ordered but haven't heard back yet. I know you guys are crazy busy but I just want to know if they were supposed to come in the size I selected on the buy page. Not complaining because I did indeed read that I was buying crap

ThunderThighs

Staff

Kannonfoddor wrote:I sent an email to support a couple days ago about my SBOC shirt sizes being different than what I ordered but haven't heard back yet. I know you guys are crazy busy but I just want to know if they were supposed to come in the size I selected on the buy page. Not complaining because I did indeed read that I was buying crap

Sorry about the problem and for being so understanding. I'll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

FORUM MODERATOR

Kannonfoddor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kannonfoddor

Thanks!

ThunderThighs

Staff

wootyougot wrote:Yesums. I got my auto reply the evening of the 16th of July.

Got me a fancy case #

CAS-xxxx

[MOD: Edited out case number for security. You're on my report.]

Hi there. Heard back. You were answered on 7/19 and refunded. Might check your spam folders. It should be in your bank account by now or in a couple days at most.

FORUM MODERATOR

kesbeck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kesbeck

Has there been a delay in shipping out shirt.woot orders completed on 7/18? I placed two orders on that day and received the order from home.woot promptly but have only received part of my second order (a side deal from kids.woot). Meanwhile, the shirt.woot portion of my second order is no where to be found and I just discovered today it didn't come in the same box as the kids.woot part of the order. I've sent a ticket into support, but I'm pretty sure they are going to wonder why I'm putting in another ticket related to the same transaction number I asked about at the start of this week.

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

kesbeck wrote:Has there been a delay in shipping out shirt.woot orders completed on 7/18? I placed two orders on that day and received the order from home.woot promptly but have only received part of my second order (a side deal from kids.woot). Meanwhile, the shirt.woot portion of my second order is no where to be found and I just discovered today it didn't come in the same box as the kids.woot part of the order. I've sent a ticket into support, but I'm pretty sure they are going to wonder why I'm putting in another ticket related to the same transaction number I asked about at the start of this week.

Hmm. I'm sorry for the delay and frustration. I've passed your info along; you should hear from someone soon. Also, in the meantime, try using your order number to 'Track by Reference' on UPS or FedEx's websites. You might turn up some tracking there.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

meag26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meag26

I ordered a Shirt Bag of Crud and it shipped with a tracking number about a week ago and it hasn't arrived nor does the tracking number do any tracking. It gives me a "no record found."

Is there any way I can get a refund seeing as how the Shirt Big ol' Catapult Puzzle Game is over and the bag is now kind of useless in a sense?

ThunderThighs

Staff

meag26 wrote:I ordered a Shirt Bag of Crud and it shipped with a tracking number about a week ago and it hasn't arrived nor does the tracking number do any tracking. It gives me a "no record found."

Is there any way I can get a refund seeing as how the Shirt Big ol' Catapult Puzzle Game is over and the bag is now kind of useless in a sense?

Sorry for the problem. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Be sure to let them know that you would prefer a refund to the replacement.

FORUM MODERATOR

websturr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages websturr
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problem. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Be sure to let them know that you would prefer a refund to the replacement.

I sent in my response 10 days ago to support@woot.com regarding:

Order xxxx CRM:0128972‏ but still have not received a reply.

I've always had big orders shipped to the same PO Box and never had any problems.

If you look up my order history I've always had Woot ship orders to my PO Box.

Woot has always been able to ship via FedEx Smart Post and they are able to get them to my PO Box where I pick them up there.

ThunderThighs

Staff

websturr wrote:I sent in my response 10 days ago to support@woot.com regarding:

Order xxxx CRM:0128972‏ but still have not received a reply.

I've always had big orders shipped to the same PO Box and never had any problems.

If you look up my order history I've always had Woot ship orders to my PO Box.

Woot has always been able to ship via FedEx Smart Post and they are able to get them to my PO Box where I pick them up there.

Hi there. Some items ship directly from our vendors via FedEx Home, not SmartPost. These items can't ship to a PO box. At the bottom of the features for each sale, you'll find the shipping requirements.

FORUM MODERATOR

websturr

ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. Some items ship directly from our vendors via FedEx Home, not SmartPost. These items can't ship to a PO box. At the bottom of the features for each sale, you'll find the shipping requirements.

I see some of the items I had ordered that did not have any shipping restrictions but yet I still haven't received any of them as listed below:

http://home.woot.com/offers/dyson-dc44-animal-cordless-vacuum-cleaner-blue-16
Dyson 25458-03 DC44 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Blue
Shipping Note: Eligible for shipping to all 50 states

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/household-essentials-two-tier-shoe-rack-4
Household Essentials 2129DS Two-Tier Shoe Rack

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/totally-bamboo-cutting-board-set-15
Totally Bamboo 21-2208 Set of 3 "Greenlite" Utility Cutting Boards

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/microcotton-6pc-hand-towel-set-blue-7
MicroCotton 6pc Hand Towel Set-Blue

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/microcotton-12pc-washcloth-set-blue-8
MicroCotton 12pc Washcloth Set-Blue

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/hampton-hand-knit-nautical-50-x-60-62
Bedford Cottage- 111-237 Hampton-Hand Knit-Nautical 50" x 60"

Here are many of the past successful large orders I have had from woot without any problems which were shipped to my PO Box.

Order #47xxx
Order #46xxx
Order #45xxx

Thank you.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Websturr: I thought you had received an email from CS asking for an address other than your PO Box. If not, then they'll look at your email and see what the problem is. Thank you.

FORUM MODERATOR

Lookitsmikel

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Lookitsmikel
websturr wrote:I see some of the items I had ordered that did not have any shipping restrictions but yet I still haven't received any of them as listed below:

http://home.woot.com/offers/dyson-dc44-animal-cordless-vacuum-cleaner-blue-16
Dyson 25458-03 DC44 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Blue

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/household-essentials-two-tier-shoe-rack-4
Household Essentials 2129DS Two-Tier Shoe Rack

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/totally-bamboo-cutting-board-set-15
Totally Bamboo 21-2208 Set of 3 "Greenlite" Utility Cutting Boards

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/microcotton-6pc-hand-towel-set-blue-7
MicroCotton 6pc Hand Towel Set-Blue

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/microcotton-12pc-washcloth-set-blue-8
MicroCotton 12pc Washcloth Set-Blue

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/hampton-hand-knit-nautical-50-x-60-62
Bedford Cottage- 111-237 Hampton-Hand Knit-Nautical 50" x 60"

Here are many of the past successful large orders I have had from woot without any problems which were shipped to my PO Box.

Order #47xxx
Order #46xxx
Order #45xxx

Thank you.

Not all vendors send via smartpost. If they send via FedEx ground then it has to go to a regular address. Not everything is eligible for smartpost.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

websturr

ThunderThighs wrote:Websturr: I thought you had received an email from CS asking for an address other than your PO Box. If not, then they'll look at your email and see what the problem is. Thank you.

I sent them a reply 10 days ago.

Never got any response.

Would it be easier if I just get a refund for my order?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

websturr wrote:I sent them a reply 10 days ago.

Never got any response.

Would it be easier if I just get a refund for my order?

Have you checked any possible alternate email addresses associated with your Woot account? We also suggest that you check the spam folder of your email provider as sometimes the responses get filtered there.

If you still have yet to receive a response, please let us know and we can forward on your information.

websturr

ROGETRAY wrote:Have you checked any possible alternate email addresses associated with your Woot account? We also suggest that you check the spam folder of your email provider as sometimes the responses get filtered there.

If you still have yet to receive a response, please let us know and we can forward on your information.

I was able to receive one email after I posted about my issue here

Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:43:06 +0000
Subject: Order 49022412 CRM:0128972

I replied to that email that I received.

Sent: July-18-14 7:12:18 AM
To: Support (support@woot.com)

Haven't received anything else since.

I've also used the webform to contact support a few times with no response before posting here on the community boards.

llyndrael

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llyndrael

CS takes such a long time. I submitted many issues, last being on July 25th. Get the auto email Case #CAS-846235-B9K1W6 stating they strive to answer in 24 hrs ... last Friday - Tuesday ... having 2 issues with one order, (shipped wrong item and the other was the wrong qty) maybe 3 as I have yet to see the shirt I ordered, and another issue on a different order (MIA). I'm supposedly getting a partial refund for wrong qty issue, but have yet to see that even initiated. Haven't heard anything on the other issues ... regardless, all issues I've submitted have been well over 24 hrs before I've received any response ... it's been more like 48-72 hrs ...

ThunderThighs

Staff

llyndrael wrote:CS takes such a long time. I submitted many issues, last being on July 25th. Get the auto email Case #CAS-846235-B9K1W6 stating they strive to answer in 24 hrs ... last Friday - Tuesday ... having 2 issues with one order, (shipped wrong item and the other was the wrong qty) maybe 3 as I have yet to see the shirt I ordered, and another issue on a different order (MIA). I'm supposedly getting a partial refund for wrong qty issue, but have yet to see that even initiated. Haven't heard anything on the other issues ...

Sorry for the delay. I'll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

FORUM MODERATOR

llyndrael

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the delay. I'll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

A lot of good that seemed to do ... I still haven't heard anything! I'd really like the items I've paid for, I'd like to return items I didn't order and get my money back, I'd like the refund I was promised as well ... yet nothing. I've purchased a lot of item from Woot over the past few years but after this, I think I'm done.

ThunderThighs

Staff

llyndrael wrote:A lot of good that seemed to do ... I still haven't heard anything! I'd really like the items I've paid for, I'd like to return items I didn't order and get my money back, I'd like the refund I was promised as well ... yet nothing. I've purchased a lot of item from Woot over the past few years but after this, I think I'm done.

I'm sorry about that. I'll try again.

FORUM MODERATOR

kanaro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kanaro

Support might answer your email within two days, but when the answer is "give us a few more days to look into the issue" and the issue affects *everyone* who bought a particular item ten days ago.. something's very wrong. Incidents like that need to go to the top of the action item queue for immediate resolution, and customers need to be kept aware of progress.

llyndrael

Agreed. I'm missing items, had wrong items shipped, still no responses... at this point I'm probably just better off contacting my credit card company and disputing the charges. Don't think I'll be shopping Woot again, that's for sure. Terrible customer service, such a disappointment.

[MOD: You have an email from CS now.]

websturr

llyndrael wrote:at this point I'm probably just better off contacting my credit card company and disputing the charges. Don't think I'll be shopping Woot again, that's for sure. Terrible customer service, such a disappointment.

I still have not received any response regarding my original issue where my items have not been shipped.

My Order was placed almost two months ago:

Order 490xxxx CRM:0128972‏

At this point can somebody help me get a refund instead of waiting for the items to ship?

ThunderThighs

Staff

websturr wrote:I still have not received any response regarding my original issue where my items have not been shipped.

My Order was placed almost two months ago:

Order 4902xxxx CRM:0128972‏

At this point can somebody help me get a refund instead of waiting for the items to ship?

CS can't find an email from the email address shown on your Woot account. Could you please private message me with the exact items you are missing?

To PM me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

FORUM MODERATOR

HyperYagami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HyperYagami

Hello,

I have both submitted a "contact us" form and emailed support@woot.com 2 days ago regarding the "Hoover FH50140RM Power Scrub Carpet Washer" I received (it was VERY used with water still dripping from the hose right out of the box) and still haven't heard back, not even an automated respond.