gerb2000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gerb2000

Dearest Woot,

I was hoping to just sneak in to change my email preferences to unsubscribe, but you caught me. So, now I am writing you this note with mixed emotions. Do you remember the times we would wake up, drink coffee together? Have a good laugh about the write ups on the front page? Yeah, I thought you might. I also remember the time I introduced you to my co-workers and you were an instant hit. We would laugh and chat about you several times a week. Silly woot, those were some good times.

Now, I'm not sure what happened to those write ups and that simple relationship we all used to share. Your name has fallen out of our daily conversation, and we only visit you every couple of weeks because you are just too "busy". Now you're all materialistic and always yelling at us to click here! click here! click here! You've traded in your Toyota for a Lexus, your old friends for new ones. I guess there is a time for everyone to grow up and move on, and it looks like that time has come for you.


I hate to end on such a negative note, but I'm deleting you from my toolbar in Firefox. Your icon has been there for 5 years, and I knew you were always a click away when I needed you. That icon reminds me of the old times and I know when we interact now, its just going to be too much drama on your front page for me to handle, so I am setting you free. Maybe I'll still see your name on slick deals occasionally, and get some peace of mind that you are doing ok.

Goodbye woot, its been a fun ride.

richmondhokie


quality posts: 2 Private Messages richmondhokie
gerb2000 wrote:Dearest Woot,

I was hoping to just sneak in to change my email preferences to unsubscribe, but you caught me. So, now I am writing you this note with mixed emotions. Do you remember the times we would wake up, drink coffee together? Have a good laugh about the write ups on the front page? Yeah, I thought you might. I also remember the time I introduced you to my co-workers and you were an instant hit. We would laugh and chat about you several times a week. Silly woot, those were some good times.

Now, I'm not sure what happened to those write ups and that simple relationship we all used to share. Your name has fallen out of our daily conversation, and we only visit you every couple of weeks because you are just too "busy". Now you're all materialistic and always yelling at us to click here! click here! click here! You've traded in your Toyota for a Lexus, your old friends for new ones. I guess there is a time for everyone to grow up and move on, and it looks like that time has come for you.


I hate to end on such a negative note, but I'm deleting you from my toolbar in Firefox. Your icon has been there for 5 years, and I knew you were always a click away when I needed you. That icon reminds me of the old times and I know when we interact now, its just going to be too much drama on your front page for me to handle, so I am setting you free. Maybe I'll still see your name on slick deals occasionally, and get some peace of mind that you are doing ok.

Goodbye woot, its been a fun ride.



I love this post.....reminds me of the old write-ups on woot.....but now all I see is.... "I was hoping to just sneak in to change my email preferences to unsubscribe, but you caught me. So, now I am writing you this note with mixed emotions......."

moedman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages moedman

I really do not like that you do not offer a shopping cart on your HP!
I would like to order 3 or 4 different shirts to Germany but in only one order!
I won't order four single shirts and pay four time postage!
So you should think about that!

mothersnakes


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mothersnakes

ANOTHER WOOTOFF AND IT'S OFF TO A BAD START

brasda91


quality posts: 1 Private Messages brasda91
hippymailman wrote:You just don't seem to get it. the original front page was good for those that wanted to just shop AND for those that liked the fun of woot
for those that just shopped ,all the information about the item was there
for the true wooters there was the fun of the write-up
you had the best of both worlds and wooters would be your advertizing for more(I know I told many about you,now I don't)
I have said it before and will say it again
"Bring the front page back and just reduce the deals woot to the same as the other woots in the corner"
if you do that the shoppers still get to see all the woots and all the info on the currant days woot.and the wooters get to see their fun.
Isn't it all about getting as many to view your site as possible from all walks of life?



agreed

my fair share of stuff

brasda91


quality posts: 1 Private Messages brasda91
omh1009 wrote:Most days I just click and hold the window slider, scroll the window all the way to the bottom. Look at the thumbnails for each W00t site and get on with my day. Usually there is nothing of interest to me.



sounds just like me. I don't even go to the discussion forum anymore.

my fair share of stuff

pulsar77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pulsar77

"Dearest Woot,

I was hoping to just sneak in to change my email preferences to unsubscribe, but you caught me. So, now I am writing you this note with mixed emotions. Do you remember the times we would wake up, drink coffee together? Have a good laugh about the write ups on the front page? Yeah, I thought you might. I also remember the time I introduced you to my co-workers and you were an instant hit. We would laugh and chat about you several times a week. Silly woot, those were some good times.

Now, I'm not sure what happened to those write ups and that simple relationship we all used to share. Your name has fallen out of our daily conversation, and we only visit you every couple of weeks because you are just too "busy". Now you're all materialistic and always yelling at us to click here! click here! click here! You've traded in your Toyota for a Lexus, your old friends for new ones. I guess there is a time for everyone to grow up and move on, and it looks like that time has come for you.


I hate to end on such a negative note, but I'm deleting you from my toolbar in Firefox. Your icon has been there for 5 years, and I knew you were always a click away when I needed you. That icon reminds me of the old times and I know when we interact now, its just going to be too much drama on your front page for me to handle, so I am setting you free. Maybe I'll still see your name on slick deals occasionally, and get some peace of mind that you are doing ok.

Goodbye woot, its been a fun ride."

richmondhokie wrote:I love this post.....reminds me of the old write-ups on woot.....but now all I see is.... "I was hoping to just sneak in to change my email preferences to unsubscribe, but you caught me. So, now I am writing you this note with mixed emotions......."



Could not have said it better myself. Wooted my first Woot on 2/15/2005. Helped you get to where you are, brought my friends and family along for the ride and now, totally missed the woot off and didnt even care. You've even made the woot off hard to use. Congratulations and farewell.

richmondhokie


quality posts: 2 Private Messages richmondhokie
mothersnakes wrote:ANOTHER WOOTOFF AND IT'S OFF TO A BAD START



SO, I only looked at one item this entire woot-off - I just happened to have my laptop open when some wine flutes came on and I received the txt message that a new item was up and my wife wanted to look - so I obliged her.

Today - I decided to scroll thru everything to see if I was sorry that I did not participate in this latest woot-off.

Apparently I did not miss much and judging from the number of comments on most items - neither did anyone else.

If comments (or the lack thereof) is any indication of the lack of enthusiasm on woot-offs anymore- then woot is failing in their new model (don't kid yourself - you are failing), or they just don't care about woot-offs anymore (again a major fail)

Dozens of products - have one or 2 posts. I can maybe count on one hand the number of products that went more than 1 page of comments - with the top item being a several hundred dollar camera that got 60 - really - 60 - that is it?

I decided to randomly go back in time to look at a woot-off from 2009 - In November of 2009 - the trend was exactly opposite - most items had multiple pages of comments - well over the highest of this woot-off - some even approaching 300 comments.

To further support my theory on the declining enthusiasm on woot-offs. I went even further back in time - to April of 2007 and many of the items have double digit PAGES of posts - some items over 2000 posts alone.

Come on - if the Delphi USB 2.0 Lighted Cable - 4-Pack got over a thousand comments - we liked being there and would talk all day with other wooters thru the forums.....BTW - I bought some of these back then and loved them.....but alas - those were the good ol' days.....

TAKE A HINT WOOT - WE DON'T LIKE YOU THIS WAY!!!!!!

Snowman269


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Snowman269
gerb2000 wrote:Dearest Woot,

I was hoping to just sneak in to change my email preferences to unsubscribe, but you caught me. So, now I am writing you this note with mixed emotions. Do you remember the times we would wake up, drink coffee together? Have a good laugh about the write ups on the front page? Yeah, I thought you might. I also remember the time I introduced you to my co-workers and you were an instant hit. We would laugh and chat about you several times a week. Silly woot, those were some good times.

Now, I'm not sure what happened to those write ups and that simple relationship we all used to share. Your name has fallen out of our daily conversation, and we only visit you every couple of weeks because you are just too "busy". Now you're all materialistic and always yelling at us to click here! click here! click here! You've traded in your Toyota for a Lexus, your old friends for new ones. I guess there is a time for everyone to grow up and move on, and it looks like that time has come for you.


I hate to end on such a negative note, but I'm deleting you from my toolbar in Firefox. Your icon has been there for 5 years, and I knew you were always a click away when I needed you. That icon reminds me of the old times and I know when we interact now, its just going to be too much drama on your front page for me to handle, so I am setting you free. Maybe I'll still see your name on slick deals occasionally, and get some peace of mind that you are doing ok.

Goodbye woot, its been a fun ride.



Exactly!

I haven't bought anything for months, I hoped the Woot I had loved would get back to the basics which me & my friends enjoyed so much. Woot has died, I unsubscribed and have removed link from my toolbars. Sad Day indeed. Farewell my friend.

Taps playing in the background...

guru666


quality posts: 0 Private Messages guru666
guru666 wrote:



Another scary (oh, ok, L A M E ) woot-off... yawn...

pulsar77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pulsar77
richmondhokie wrote:SO, I only looked at one item this entire woot-off - I just happened to have my laptop open when some wine flutes came on and I received the txt message that a new item was up and my wife wanted to look - so I obliged her.

Today - I decided to scroll thru everything to see if I was sorry that I did not participate in this latest woot-off.

Apparently I did not miss much and judging from the number of comments on most items - neither did anyone else.

If comments (or the lack thereof) is any indication of the lack of enthusiasm on woot-offs anymore- then woot is failing in their new model (don't kid yourself - you are failing), or they just don't care about woot-offs anymore (again a major fail)

Dozens of products - have one or 2 posts. I can maybe count on one hand the number of products that went more than 1 page of comments - with the top item being a several hundred dollar camera that got 60 - really - 60 - that is it?

I decided to randomly go back in time to look at a woot-off from 2009 - In November of 2009 - the trend was exactly opposite - most items had multiple pages of comments - well over the highest of this woot-off - some even approaching 300 comments.

To further support my theory on the declining enthusiasm on woot-offs. I went even further back in time - to April of 2007 and many of the items have double digit PAGES of posts - some items over 2000 posts alone.

Come on - if the Delphi USB 2.0 Lighted Cable - 4-Pack got over a thousand comments - we liked being there and would talk all day with other wooters thru the forums.....BTW - I bought some of these back then and loved them.....but alas - those were the good ol' days.....

TAKE A HINT WOOT - WE DON'T LIKE YOU THIS WAY!!!!!!



Not only do I agree and like the evidence you provided, the lack of any comment by Woot, even to say, "sorry you dont like it but in the long run we think it will be good" or "We hear you and care and are working to make things better" or even "F.U. all we dont care" speaks volumes! You have a feedback forum and yet the existence of the forum is the only evidence that you are even interested in hearing what we have to say. The lack of response says really that this is just to give us a place to vent, to pacify us, and you really have no intention of listening, addressing our concerns etc. I think its time for someone to develop a woot clone and bring back the things that made this a success and built a community. You aren't the only people who can sell excess goods and write funny copy. And a few clever people (I'm unfortunately not one of them), can give the people what they want and give you a much needed slap in the face.

makoti


quality posts: 1 Private Messages makoti
pulsar77 wrote:Not only do I agree and like the evidence you provided, the lack of any comment by Woot, even to say, "sorry you dont like it but in the long run we think it will be good" or "We hear you and care and are working to make things better" or even "F.U. all we dont care" speaks volumes!



To be fair, they have (or, used to, since I rarely bother to look anymore) responded to comments. It's just that every response I've read was basically a long-winded way to say "You don't like it? So what?".
Oh, and Woot? I did notice that there was a wootoff this week. I didn't care. I did not care. So, guess that makes us even, huh?

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
gerb2000 wrote:Dearest Woot,

...

Goodbye woot, its been a fun ride.



SO FREAKING TIRED OF READING THESE

Srsly. I'm too tired of reading them to be polite about how trite they are now.

The first time, almost amusing.

The second, clever.

This is easily somewhere between the eighth and tenth one I've read. It's not as novel as you think it ought to be.

halperez


quality posts: 9 Private Messages halperez
richmondhokie wrote:Dozens of products - have one or 2 posts. I can maybe count on one hand the number of products that went more than 1 page of comments - with the top item being a several hundred dollar camera that got 60 - really - 60 - that is it?



Some of the products generate more comments than that. Woot beta included mods that are quick to delete "off topic" comments even though they post "off topic" comments themselves. So in the end, only a few comments survive. The mods have taken the fun out of playing around in the forums. It's no longer a relaxed and joking atmosphere in the discussion.

richmondhokie wrote:Come on - if the Delphi USB 2.0 Lighted Cable - 4-Pack got over a thousand comments - we liked being there and would talk all day with other wooters thru the forums.....BTW - I bought some of these back then and loved them.....but alas - those were the good ol' days.....



Me too. They're like a nice little night light tucked away behind the computer.

halperez


quality posts: 9 Private Messages halperez
Moueska wrote:SO FREAKING TIRED OF READING THESE.



Then stop reading them. Nobody is making you follow the discussion. Skip the long posts. Read only the short ones. Or don't read any of them. Either way your personal feelings don't (and shouldn't) play a part in what someone else decides to post.

shrdlu


quality posts: 4 Private Messages shrdlu
Moueska wrote:SO FREAKING TIRED OF READING THESE



I liked Halperez's response to you, but still feel the need to reply myself. Speaking of being tired of reading posts? Me too. Every once in a while, I see someone post here about how things are wonderful, and that those of us who are not happy are just wrong, wrong, wrong. You like the changes? Great. Don't be rude to those that don't. You are tired of reading about people not being happy? Don't read the posts here any more. Simple, right?

Srsly. I'm too tired of reading them to be polite about how trite they are now.



Puh-leeze. Trite is making yet another rah-rah post on yet another pointless wootbot posting. I could say more (and was very tempted to do so), but why bother?

This is easily somewhere between the eighth and tenth one I've read. It's not as novel as you think it ought to be.



Consider staying over on the light and fluffy stuff, then. Really.

(Now awaiting moderation, or even deletion...)

It takes months to find a customer, but only seconds to lose one.
The good news is that we should run out of them in no time.

http://demotivators.despair.com/demotivational/disservicedemotivator.jpg

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
halperez wrote:Then stop reading them. Nobody is making you follow the discussion. Skip the long posts. Read only the short ones. Or don't read any of them. Either way your personal feelings don't (and shouldn't) play a part in what someone else decides to post.


Clearly you missed the gist of my post.

I've been checking in on this thread for a while, ye of the W00t~azon siggy. I do feel that I have a right to comment on this thread just as much as a anyone else, and the "betrayal" emotion is really hyperbole on "You had me / You lost me".

If they're that emotionally invested, there are plenty of unique, different ways to explore that while still providing usable feedback. Whether I love the new change or just happen to be rolling with it for the time being, the srsly srs posts that personify Woot (as a girl, as a bro, as an estranged wife or roommate), really are awkard to read and make me sorry that I can't find anything in their post that I feel is constructive at all.

If it's constructive and I agree with it, I bump it forward silently through the beta feedback button. You might not see immediate results, or you might not think of it as an aggregate tool that gathers data for review (and that will help developers look for things to help users on the woot upgrade, even if you continue to live exclusively in this thread). Or maybe you do think of it that way and use it that way.

Whatev.


Don't be mad, bro.



shrdlu wrote:Consider staying over on the light and fluffy stuff, then. Really.

(Now awaiting moderation, or even deletion...)



Silly shrdlu. I was referring to the "Dear John" style of letter. The personification is what's getting old, not the topical situations. It actually was light and fluffy the first couple of times (if you're considering this the "Omens, Monsters, and Goblins! i'm so dark and angry" thread), and there was one that was actually lol-worthy. Although I do feel the "betrayal" is a personal emotion, I don't get much out of the posts anymore.

If someone has a point, I boost it silently by putting it in beta feedback with a "+1"/"Me too" of my own. I don't have to agree with every post to want to read the thread. I also reserve the right of the internet to be just as obnoxious as the person as I'm responding to. :D You did it quite well, just above.

You're not the only one interested in "site improvement". Unless, of course, you think it's beyond that possibility, which I've heard a lot in here too.

And the wootbot postings are tied to the blog which- get this- I will post on if I enjoy. And YMMV, I'm allowed to my opinion, too. You don't have to like it, or even agree with it, or even read it correctly. Which, I can see, you didn't. (AND THAT'S OKAY.)

Take a chill, bro.

It'z n0t th@t srs.

Srsly.


Get back to discussing why you dislike the site so I can get back to lurking and looking for things I agree with again. Good grief.

eutychusok


quality posts: 0 Private Messages eutychusok

Woot was just fun (sure there was a product sold and there was profit). Now its "Gosh dang, when did this thing get so commercial?" Do I stick my tongue out at Amazon or someone else?

ptufts


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ptufts

I check in on this thread every few weeks, wondering if Woot will have reverted to the old, much better design. I know, I know, but a Wooter can hope.

I used to run a dedicated app on my phone just to alert me to the Woot of the Day, and Woot Offs. Now? The site is so generic, so diffuse, what's the point? Instead of driving my demand for an item, it gives me a catalog experience. Like Amazon, a site I already use.

The old site used to drive demand, it used to entertain, wheedle, cajole - mostly entertain. And it worked.

The new site is a catalog, a mish-mash, a muddle.

It's amazing, but you took an insanely loyal customer base, one who through their comments made this both entertaining and informative (and I suspect a pretty high traffic site) and instead ditched that culture to be just another catalog. I mean, jeez, you had buyers 'taking one for the team' on woot offs just to advance the sale to the next, non-Leak Frog, non-Sansa item.

Now? It's like Target. Or Wal-Mart. Or any other third-run site (not in terms of employees, I think you still have smarts, but in terms of direction).

Shorter version: the new site is like all the others I could be shopping from. So I shop there instead.

TheDesi


quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheDesi

Shopping Cart Plea.

Woot needs a shopping cart. Seriously. Long overdue. I don't need to charge my credit/debit card for each transaction. Especially since some cards charge a fee for each transaction. One purchase for all my woot items in one cart. Pleeeasssse!

mothersnakes


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mothersnakes

Today's woot is a hair drier, can't get much worse.

halperez


quality posts: 9 Private Messages halperez
Moueska wrote:I've been checking in on this thread for a while, ye of the W00t~azon siggy. I do feel that I have a right to comment on this thread just as much as a anyone else, and the "betrayal" emotion is really hyperbole on "You had me / You lost me".



Feel free to use my sig if you want. It was a quick 10 minute photoshop job. And about 6 of those minutes was trying to find a font that closely matched the A-zon font.

Yes, you have every right to post until your heart's content. Along the same lines, others have just as much right to post their trite novels. But 30 different trite novels should be signaling to woot that its customers do not like the new site. And 30 different trite novels convey that message more than 2 trite novels and 28 "yeah, I agree" posts. The issue is that you seem to be upset by all the trite novels. Or at least tired of reading them. So I simply offered a solution. I would have thought the solution would have been obvious. But if you're tired of reading them and still continue to read them then the solution needed to be put out there.

And I'm not mad at all. Confused, yes. But not mad. I'm confused as to why a company would stick with a business decision despite all the negative feedback and the decrease in traffic. I'm not emotionally attached to the site. I just enjoyed window shopping each night and making the occasional purchase, some purchases even on this horrible design of a website. I've even gone so far as to suggest a redesign for the site that addresses a number of the customer complaints while maintaining woot's increased product offerings.

I say bring on more trite novels. The more people post them, the more chances that woot has of recognizing that its source of revenue is willing to stop spending money here. Traffic to this site appears to have declined. Unless the people who still come here are buying more stuff, one can easily imagine that revenue is also on the decline. All it might take is one person with the right amount of pull (or with the guts to actually make an executive decision) to read one of the trite novels and fix this mess of a beta site.

So keep reading the trite novels. Or stop reading them. And keep posting. Or stop posting. Either way, I personally don't care. But, to be honest, I have to question the sincerity of someone who claims to be tired of doing something when they have the power to stop doing it.

halperez


quality posts: 9 Private Messages halperez

Woot staff,

Good job with the mobile site. Personally, I think it's way too busy. But at least it's manageable on a smart phone.

I think woot should publish a list of the improvement/fixes the designers are working on. Fixing things like the mobile site does show the customers that you are listening to their concerns at least a little bit. But a list of changes in the works would go a long way to let the customers know that someone is actually listening to them.

trouble4u2


quality posts: 7 Private Messages trouble4u2

I placed an order and it says I have unlocked FREE shipping but when I try to order something else it adds shipping again? First time this has happened to me. I closed the browser and I rebooted the whole computer but that did NOT help!

k8edgerton


quality posts: 0 Private Messages k8edgerton

I am exceptionally ticked right now. For some reason I can only put one item in my cart to buy. I am trying to buy the Baby Legs. Once I get a pair in the cart, I cannot go back to add more? There isn't a continue shopping button and when I leave the page it takes what I had put into the cart, out! What the hey.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

k8edgerton wrote:I am exceptionally ticked right now. For some reason I can only put one item in my cart to buy. I am trying to buy the Baby Legs. Once I get a pair in the cart, I cannot go back to add more? There isn't a continue shopping button and when I leave the page it takes what I had put into the cart, out! What the hey.



if you're trying to buy separate styles of baby legs, you've gotta buy separately, i'm afraid. because we're rogues and don't do carts or something. however! after your initial purchase, you'll be eligible for free shipping. you don't have to do anything differently; the site magically knows. so, a slightly more circuitous process than you're used to, but ultimately more gratifying because you earned those baby legs. (what an odd sentence to write.)

sorry it's a bit of a hassle. :/


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

GeoPink


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GeoPink
ThunderThighs wrote:We don't have a typical shopping cart since we focus on selling one thing at [a] time (on multiple sites, of course). {snip}


Ummmm... Really?

one thing at [a] time


Really???

Someone's drinking the koolaid...



mothersnakes


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mothersnakes

Ummm Koolaid...

pamkilton


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pamkilton

how about a pet! woot?? Or it could be called woof! Need pet supplies...

richmondhokie


quality posts: 2 Private Messages richmondhokie

So.....been away for a while (haven't missed much I see)......but one thing I have noticed is a clear absence of Big Office Cubicles......has WỌỌTAZỌN abandoned this all together?

mandren


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mandren
richmondhokie wrote:So.....been away for a while (haven't missed much I see)......but one thing I have noticed is a clear absence of Big Office Cubicles......has WỌỌTAZỌN abandoned this all together?



they are now social-media only.

richmondhokie


quality posts: 2 Private Messages richmondhokie
mandren wrote:they are now social-media only.



So unless I Facebook - or tweet, I am SOL I see......nice to eliminate a portion of the shopping base. I thought the idea of business was to reach reach the largest user base - not be exclusionary....but then we know that WỌỌTAZỌN has made some curious business decisions in the last few years.......

italianemperor


quality posts: 2 Private Messages italianemperor
richmondhokie wrote:SO, I only looked at one item this entire woot-off - I just happened to have my laptop open when some wine flutes came on and I received the txt message that a new item was up and my wife wanted to look - so I obliged her.

Today - I decided to scroll thru everything to see if I was sorry that I did not participate in this latest woot-off.

Apparently I did not miss much and judging from the number of comments on most items - neither did anyone else.

If comments (or the lack thereof) is any indication of the lack of enthusiasm on woot-offs anymore- then woot is failing in their new model (don't kid yourself - you are failing), or they just don't care about woot-offs anymore (again a major fail)

Dozens of products - have one or 2 posts. I can maybe count on one hand the number of products that went more than 1 page of comments - with the top item being a several hundred dollar camera that got 60 - really - 60 - that is it?

I decided to randomly go back in time to look at a woot-off from 2009 - In November of 2009 - the trend was exactly opposite - most items had multiple pages of comments - well over the highest of this woot-off - some even approaching 300 comments.

To further support my theory on the declining enthusiasm on woot-offs. I went even further back in time - to April of 2007 and many of the items have double digit PAGES of posts - some items over 2000 posts alone.

Come on - if the Delphi USB 2.0 Lighted Cable - 4-Pack got over a thousand comments - we liked being there and would talk all day with other wooters thru the forums.....BTW - I bought some of these back then and loved them.....but alas - those were the good ol' days.....

TAKE A HINT WOOT - WE DON'T LIKE YOU THIS WAY!!!!!!



I went back and looked at the wootoffs from 2008. Man they were fun, a wootoff was an event that made getting through a workday easier. The July one ended with a "Personal Hand Massager" and condoms. How many of you remember things like Elvis and the usb pole dancer? Things were relaxed and fun. Unfortunately now you cannot even think of getting a Big Office Cubicles unless you are on social media, and there is no discussion.

I don't mind the plus deals and the all you can ship is great, but whatever it was that made this more than just a shopping site is gone.

richmondhokie


quality posts: 2 Private Messages richmondhokie

Just thought I would give a bump to this thread since it has been dead for months......like woot has been for a couple of years.....

guru666


quality posts: 0 Private Messages guru666

Just an update on how well the new format, prices and product selection seem to be working:

http://traffic.alexa.com/graph?w=400&h=220&o=f&c=1&y=r&b=ffffff&n=666666&r=2y&u=woot.com&

Impressive! Maybe you can persuade the other 33% to leave also?