ghostofdavid

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ghostofdavid

Why did I buy this? WHY!??????????

Suck it, Trebek.

orlbnlfan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orlbnlfan
duodec wrote:A few months ago. For a while Woot! was selling plastic-nosed masked imitation pseudo monkeys that looked more like mishapen teddy bears because manufacturing costs on the real monkeys had gone up. The rather unmuted and negative response to the lesser 'monkey' motivated the return of the real thing, but higher costs passed along in spades.

Well, I do like the originals better. So, I guess I can live with. It.

messyt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages messyt

Amazon is a horrible place to shop. I needed a leak frog. I checked amazon, $50 for one new ( go check).i ended up buying one from ebay for $20 new. Amazon is abviously is a greedy pig and anything associated with it is subject to inflated prices and coorporate greed. It will fail.

robert9901 wrote:Yeah, I agree that this site has definitely gone down hill since Amazon took over. I love amazon usually, but its ruined woot.
I only come to this site still to check out the deals website, which is great (but that is all user-generated too). Its sad that the 2 for Tuesdays are gone and no Big Office Cubicles.

SESteve

quality posts: 15 Private Messages SESteve
bfg9000 wrote:Does anyone remember the last Big Office Cubicles?

According to Wootsack, the last Batch of Copies was Sep 18, 2012.

Personally, I don't miss them. I bought two. It was exciting to be able to buy them, but once they arrived it was just a box full of stuff to throw away.

fountainpen1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fountainpen1
CatCK wrote:Maybe not. This is the 3rd monkey I've seen today. However, those other two were over on Kids Woot, so maybe the monkey here on main Woot is still the traditional end?

If this is the 'Adult" version of the monkey, I'd like to see the difference between it and the "Child" version. I take that back, no I dont.

robert9901

quality posts: 1 Private Messages robert9901
messyt wrote:Amazon is a horrible place to shop. I needed a leak frog. I checked amazon, $50 for one new ( go check).i ended up buying one from ebay for $20 new. Amazon is abviously is a greedy pig and anything associated with it is subject to inflated prices and coorporate greed. It will fail.

Really? I tend to find some of the best prices on things through Amazon.