bhiga

quality posts: 18 Private Messages bhiga

A little late, but for posterity...

Weatherman66 wrote:is it possible to answer calls or retrieve messages to the land line number with a cell phone?

No, not with a cell phone. With one of the system's handsets, yes, but not with a cell phone - linked or not.
The phone system's is essentially a Bluetooth headset with respect to your cell phone. Using the system, you can call out on your cell phone, you can accept an incoming cell call, get your cell's ringtone*, and get phonebook entries*.
*if your phone supports these features over Bluetooth

Weatherman66 wrote:How many cell phones can use any of the features of this phone?

Maximum of two phones can be paired to this system. Only one may be in use with the system at any given time. Both stay paired, but only one can be actively in use, like Bluetooth headsets that can multi-pair. Nothing stops you from using the other paired cell phone normally with another Bluetooth headset (you might need to tell your phone to connect to the other headset), or just on the handset.
See page 18 of the manual for full details.

elramon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elramon

We are spread out and need 7 hand sets, base included. If I bought 2 complete phone sets with 8 hand sets can all 8 be tied into a single base unit?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

elramon wrote:We are spread out and need 7 hand sets, base included. If I bought 2 complete phone sets with 8 hand sets can all 8 be tied into a single base unit?

Sorry but this sale has already ended. However, the maximum number of handsets for this is 6.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

steveg5489

quality posts: 1 Private Messages steveg5489

Wow: quick delivery, easy set-up.

Great phones!

Thanks woot!

bhiga

quality posts: 18 Private Messages bhiga
Weatherman66 wrote:is it possible to answer calls or retrieve messages to the land line number with a cell phone?

Clarifying my previous response for posterity...

You can check the landline answering system messages from any touch tone phone including cell phone. See page 51 of the manual