seidal5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages seidal5
Grizz88 wrote:Still trying to confirm what size mattress are the 2 Cal King.

Regualr King split use 2 TWIN XL that are 36x80, but that would make them to wide and short for a
Cal King.

It states that the Cal King box has: (1) myCloud BD1960 Adjustable Split Cal King Bed and Two 10" Memory Foam Twin XL Mattresses.

Sorry really want to order but trying to make sure.

Hi!

I see what you're saying here. Hopefully this helps!

Two Twin XL’s make a standard King size.

Because a CAL King is narrower and longer, we have to have a separate mattress size for it. Also, we need to have a different Adjustable bed base for this specific size as well.

Note: the mattress is NOT a split Cal King dimension – rather it is a complete one piece mattress. The adjustable bed base would be too large to ship unless we split the foundation into two separate units. Therefore the Cal King foundation requires two Headboard Cal King’s and two Footboard Cal Kings.

Shout back at us if you need any more clarification!

-myCloud

johnsonsnest

quality posts: 1 Private Messages johnsonsnest
AVspec wrote:Anyone figure out who manufactures the non-Mycloud mattresses? I am also wanting to buy the 12 Gel Queen but would like to try and get more information on it.

OK, ready to pull the trigger.I'm in for the 12"gel etc.ect.queen
Remembered seeing at local Sams club a 12"gel queen sold by sheep. Anyway, this is better by comparison and price. Hope that helps.

AVspec

quality posts: 6 Private Messages AVspec
johnsonsnest wrote:OK, ready to pull the trigger.I'm in for the 12"gel etc.ect.queen
Remembered seeing at local Sams club a 12"gel queen sold by sheep. Anyway, this is better by comparison and price. Hope that helps.

I am about 90% sure that this is the same but the internal picture that shows the layers is different which concerns me a bit:
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Mattresses/Gel-Memory-Foam,/mattress-type,/2019/subcat.html#Home-Garden/Slumber-Solutions-Gel-Memory-Foam-12-inch-Queen-size-Mattress/6995894/product.html?recset=d2ab800d-fe01-4a99-a844-e61da21c2aa6&refccid=NYLGDIUJJYT3ZQ2AIG6M76U5PE&recidx=7&recalg=62&searchidx=7

This one over at the mother ship seems to have close to the same layers:

http://www.amazon.com/Serta-12-Inch-Gel-Memory-Mattress-Warranty/dp/B004PEJ1NY

Grizz88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Grizz88

I am still a little confussed.

The Cal king is not a Split? So both sides move together?

It has one Cal King mattress?

Not sure what you mean by the headboard and footboard.

Sorry its Monday and I am slow.

seidal5 wrote:Hi!

Because a CAL King is narrower and longer, we have to have a separate mattress size for it. Also, we need to have a different Adjustable bed base for this specific size as well.

Note: the mattress is NOT a split Cal King dimension – rather it is a complete one piece mattress. The adjustable bed base would be too large to ship unless we split the foundation into two separate units. Therefore the Cal King foundation requires two Headboard Cal King’s and two Footboard Cal Kings.

-myCloud

litapeterson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages litapeterson

Dear MyCloud Manufacturer,
I'm a little concerned about the harmful chemicals that China-made memory foam mattresses are supposed to contain. I would like to buy a queen size mattress, but looking for some info and reassurance on this issue.

Thanks in advance!

hasopt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hasopt

After extensive comparisons with what appears to be a comparable gel queen mattress offered by Costco, I've decided to jump into this, if only because it is $200 less, and perhaps not as firm. Wish me luck!

seidal5

Grizz88 wrote:I am still a little confussed.

The Cal king is not a Split? So both sides move together?

It has one Cal King mattress?

Not sure what you mean by the headboard and footboard.

Sorry its Monday and I am slow.

You are correct, the Cal King is one mattress that moves together.

astanoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astanoi

I am only interested in the mattress for the split cal king (I already have the base). I don't see it listed without the bed. Is it available?

litapeterson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages litapeterson
litapeterson wrote:Dear MyCloud Manufacturer,
I'm a little concerned about the harmful chemicals that China-made memory foam mattresses are supposed to contain. I would like to buy a queen size mattress, but looking for some info and reassurance on this issue.

Thanks in advance!

C'mon MyCloud rep! Give me some reassurance here before the deal ends!

blainekyle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blainekyle

Hey, you, get off of myCloud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3F4GmbHl5g

cousineaud

quality posts: 43 Private Messages cousineaud

I cannot speak to the MyCloud mattresses, but I can speak to the others. We are a producer of Certi-pur memory foam and the mattresses pass all applicable state and federal requirements.

Also, the 12" Gel mattress is Made in the USA.

litapeterson wrote:C'mon MyCloud rep! Give me some reassurance here before the deal ends!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Clarification on the CA King Adjustable Bed

The adjusting base of the CA King is split because it’s too large to ship otherwise. The two sides move together, not independently.

It comes with one CA King top mattress.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AVspec

quality posts: 6 Private Messages AVspec
cousineaud wrote:I cannot speak to the MyCloud mattresses, but I can speak to the others. We are a producer of Certi-pur memory foam and the mattresses pass all applicable state and federal requirements.

Also, the 12" Gel mattress is Made in the USA.

That is good enough for me! Just purchased the 12" queen. Thank you for the post that pushed me over the edge to buy...

This will be my second memory foam mattress ever purchased and my first memory foam with Gel infused into it...

Will of course post my results after a few nights sleep and other activities on the new mattress.... :-)

seidal5

litapeterson wrote:C'mon MyCloud rep! Give me some reassurance here before the deal ends!

Sorry!

Not to worry, our eco-conscious memory foam is 99.9% pure with NO filler or additives. About as good as it gets right here folks!

-myCloud Rep

smerfj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smerfj
seidal5 wrote:Hi!

-myCloud

So, by this statement, if I wanted a *Split* King, and not a single mattress Cal King, I should get two Twin XL adjustable beds and set them next to each other? Are the frames compact enough on the Twin XL that I could set them close enough to not leave a significant gap between the mattresses? Would these adjustable frames sit inside a standard King sleigh bed frame?

Edit:
Forgot to also ask- I found the warranty for the frame but not the mattress. There are horror stories of mattress companies using the "sanitary" clause to get out of replacing a mattress that has a divot that qualifies it for warranty replacement. This happens because "sanitary" (or other similar wording) is not defined in the warranty and when a company representative inspects the mattress years later, they identify tiny stains, spots, "shadows" or general yellowing and claim it as "unsanitary" even if an expensive mattress protector was purchased. I would like to know what this wording looks like in your warranty, as a 10 year warranty may not be worth it in this case.

chadncrys

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chadncrys

All I know is I just bought the Costco $140 novaform gel memory foam topper and holy hell it's sleeps hot. It's 3 inches thick - it doesn't mention the "lb." so I can't add to the discussion there. But it does advertise 65% cooler sleeping - no way. That's my experience and I'm a little gun shy buying a full-on bed without being able to lay on it and/or read reviews about people's experience...so I'll wait for the 2.0 release and hear what you wooters have to say next time. (if there is one)

Crombie

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Crombie

National Allergy has the very best mattress protectors - and they add comfort to the mattress.

Crombie

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Crombie

Question re adjustability. I'm in interested in the queen. If my husband wants to adjust to watch TV and I want to sleep flat - can you adjust both sides differently? The picture does not look like that is possible.

connorbush

quality posts: 2 Private Messages connorbush

The MyCloud Full vs this guy? Which is superior?

http://www.amazon.com/LinenSpa-Viscoelastic-Mattress-25-Year-Warranty/dp/B00478U79U/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1375879271&sr=8-10&keywords=full+bed

expickwickmoose

quality posts: 1 Private Messages expickwickmoose

Does Woot still take awhile to notify you that your package has shipped? I know in the past I've gotten packages delivered days before my tracking number came, but I wasn't sure if that was still the case or not.

ThunderThighs

Staff

expickwickmoose wrote:Does Woot still take awhile to notify you that your package has shipped? I know in the past I've gotten packages delivered days before my tracking number came, but I wasn't sure if that was still the case or not.

In theory, you do get an email notification with your tracking number (be sure to check spam). In the past, we did have a period where we kinda sucked at that but we're generally a lot better now.

These are being drop shipped from the vendor so as soon as they send us the tracking info, it'll be sent to you.

You can also watch STUFF YOU BOUGHT for the tracking number.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

simbilis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages simbilis

Since there's no King model, would there be any special problems in creating a split King by buying two Twin XLs and smooshing them up close together? Side by side, obviously...

Edit: I bought them anyway. If it won't work, I guess we'll be sleeping separately.

expickwickmoose

Ha well, it got delivered today, no tracking number though (ordered on the first, for anyone wondering).

Unpacking:
http://i.imgur.com/CkzpCIM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sIRcOCg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LoGZ10t.jpg

And here is Tucker jumping at the chance to claim the old mattress

ThunderThighs wrote:In theory, you do get an email notification with your tracking number (be sure to check spam). In the past, we did have a period where we kinda sucked at that but we're generally a lot better now.

These are being drop shipped from the vendor so as soon as they send us the tracking info, it'll be sent to you.

You can also watch STUFF YOU BOUGHT for the tracking number.

ThunderThighs

Staff

expickwickmoose wrote:Ha well, it got delivered today, no tracking number though (ordered on the first, for anyone wondering).

Unpacking:
http://i.imgur.com/CkzpCIM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sIRcOCg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LoGZ10t.jpg

And here is Tucker jumping at the chance to claim the old mattress

It was a good theory anyway. It expanded quick! Lucky Tucker.

FORUM MODERATOR

soape1985

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soape1985

I ordered mine on 8/2 still haven't received tracking number. order says "shipping now" I sure hope it comes in soon because I go out of town for a week on Friday night. I'd hate for it to sit on my porch for a week. It'll probably get stolen or by the time I get back it'll be all screwed up when I try to open the packaging.

keithrabideau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keithrabideau

Got mine yesterday!My fiance and I slept on it last night and we loved it!! Best nights sleep I've got in a LONG time! My fiance said she woke up once, not because she was uncomfortable but because her arm had fallen asleep because she hadn't moved an inch since she settled herself in! We're happy!

ThunderThighs

Staff

soape1985 wrote:I ordered mine on 8/2 still haven't received tracking number. order says "shipping now" I sure hope it comes in soon because I go out of town for a week on Friday night. I'd hate for it to sit on my porch for a week. It'll probably get stolen or by the time I get back it'll be all screwed up when I try to open the packaging.

Looks like we're waiting on the tracking file but Track by Reference is working:

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

FORUM MODERATOR

apiskur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apiskur
ThunderThighs wrote:Looks like we're waiting on the tracking file but Track by Reference is working:

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

TY TT!! That's more information (and useful) than customer service was able to manage. I was able to locate mine this way. No updates since the 6th though... :_(

soape1985

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soape1985
soape1985 wrote:I ordered mine on 8/2 still haven't received tracking number. order says "shipping now" I sure hope it comes in soon because I go out of town for a week on Friday night. I'd hate for it to sit on my porch for a week. It'll probably get stolen or by the time I get back it'll be all screwed up when I
try to open the packaging.

Edit: got mine today. I'm worried a little because the vacuum bag was partially open in the middle which made it getting the bag that it came in a MF to come off. Seemed to fully expand right away. Now I wait...

apiskur

Hey, any of you guys that received yours, did you have to sign for it when the guy dropped it off? I still see no tracking from Woot and no movement according to FedEx since the 6th. I'm thinking they might have rung my doorbell a moment ago, but nobody was there because I took too long....

ZidaKano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZidaKano

I didn't have to sign for it.
IT CAME IN A GIANT DUFFEL BAG - NO BOX! No instructions, no papers of any kind. It was half inflated when I got it, the top of the duffel bag was open and you could just reach in and touch the bed, wasn't sealed at all. It expanded very quickly (was half expanded when I got it!) I know most of these you aren't supposed to sleep on for 24 or 48 hours - some instructions would have been nice.

cousineaud

Please note that the memory foam mattress would expand right away due to the "Open Cell" memory foam that allows for greater air flow. Enjoy your mattress!

soape1985 wrote:Edit: got mine today. I'm worried a little because the vacuum bag was partially open in the middle which made it getting the bag that it came in a MF to come off. Seemed to fully expand right away. Now I wait...

cousineaud

Please note that the care/opening instructions are in an envelope on the outside of the package. I apologize for the bag being open, but it shouldn't affect the performance of the mattress. It would open right away due to the the increase air flow through the open cell memory foam. More air flow/faster expansion/more comfort when sleeping. Enjoy your new mattress!

ZidaKano wrote:I didn't have to sign for it.
IT CAME IN A GIANT DUFFEL BAG - NO BOX! No instructions, no papers of any kind. It was half inflated when I got it, the top of the duffel bag was open and you could just reach in and touch the bed, wasn't sealed at all. It expanded very quickly (was half expanded when I got it!) I know most of these you aren't supposed to sleep on for 24 or 48 hours - some instructions would have been nice.

expickwickmoose

For what it's worth, mine had a little plastic window where I think the instructions were supposed to go (visible here: http://i.imgur.com/CkzpCIM.jpg) but there were no instructions. That said, mine wasn't opened or torn up or anything, and so far I am a happy and satisfied customer. A++ would do business again (if I had the money and needed another mattress...)

bluefox3681

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluefox3681

Mine also didn't have instructions. I was surprised how compressed it was and also how quickly it expanded. We went with the queen 12" gel memory foam mattress.

Overall we are so happy with this mattress! We have slept on it for 2 days and my back feels great! I would definitely purchase again.

yoggs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yoggs

Received mine the day before yesterday, however we are missing the headboard bracket and the support bracket. The QC checklist even doesn't have these items checked, yet they are mentioned in the instructions. What can we do to get these parts?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

yoggs wrote:Received mine the day before yesterday, however we are missing the headboard bracket and the support bracket. The QC checklist even doesn't have these items checked, yet they are mentioned in the instructions. What can we do to get these parts?

If you're missing particular parts/brackets from your purchase, please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They should be able to help resolve the issue.

apiskur

Hey Woot! or cousineaud, or whomever. I found my tracking number using the Woot! order number, but it has ceased updating since the 6th of this month.

I spoke with Fedex and they can't find it. Their customer service searched every precinct that might reasonably be a stopover between the origin and my address, and none have any kind of lost and found items that fit the description of a mattress (or anything else that would be the correct weight).

Will somebody be shipping me a replacement mattress? What is the next step? I really want the mattress I purchased and not a refund. Woot! customer service must hate me now as they seem to be ignoring my emails.

Please help!