Coogles

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Coogles

Wow, according to the tracking number I received the juicer I bought yesterday is going to be delivered today! Guess I'll be stopping by the grocery store on the way home to pick up supplies!

tracylee

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tracylee
Coogles wrote:Wow, according to the tracking number I received the juicer I bought yesterday is going to be delivered today! Guess I'll be stopping by the grocery store on the way home to pick up supplies!

Wow, they just created my label today, so I don't even have a predicted delivery date. I'll hold off on shopping until I get a better idea of when I can start.

intensesupernova

quality posts: 2 Private Messages intensesupernova

Mine still says shipping now.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Look at y'all so eager to send vegies and fruits to their pulpy death.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

tracylee

ThunderThighs wrote:Look at y'all so eager to send vegies and fruits to their pulpy death.

LOL, and I've always claimed to be a Vegetable Rights Activist!

outz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages outz
tracylee wrote:Wow, they just created my label today, so I don't even have a predicted delivery date. I'll hold off on shopping until I get a better idea of when I can start.

good luck. i opted for the 2 day delivery since at the time it said "receive by friday if you choose this option" friday is the wifes birthday, but apparently it isnt going to be here until saturday.

tracylee

The UPS page just updated, and it's scheduled to be here Tuesday end of day. It says it had been Wednesday.

And my UPS guy usually gets here in the evening, so I'll pick up veggies on Tuesday.

intensesupernova

quality posts: 2 Private Messages intensesupernova

Mine says it shipped today and should be here Saturday. :D

Coogles

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Coogles

It was on my doorstep when I got home from work yesterday afternoon! The juicer looks like its never been used, but since it was sold as refurbished I ran all the parts through the dishwasher last night and am now enjoying my first concoction of kale, bitter melon, apple and lime. I feel healthier already!

ewaleson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ewaleson

I hate the new woot. Used to be you made your order and the tracking number and shipment was made the same day if not next day. My order still has no info and its been 2 days. I mean really they are selling one item have them boxed up and ready to go person places an order slap a label on and send it on its way.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ewaleson wrote:I hate the new woot. Used to be you made your order and the tracking number and shipment was made the same day if not next day. My order still has no info and its been 2 days. I mean really they are selling one item have them boxed up and ready to go person places an order slap a label on and send it on its way.

Which Woot were you on? We used to ship in 5-7 days. Now we are able to ship most things much faster.

Anyway, the sale said this would ship in 2 to 3 business days. This is the 2nd business day. I see tracking on your order so you can look at STUFF YOU BOUGHT or check email. You should have tracking email soon if not already (check Spam/Junk folders).

I PM'd you your tracking info. Remember we have a holiday weekend so you may not see movement on it until Tuesday.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bahwm

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bahwm

Mine is scheduled for delivery today! I already went shopping at our local farmers' market. Looking forward to this.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

hykurt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hykurt

Mine came in yesterday, & I must say I'm impressed at how quickly it dispatches fruits and vegetables.The thing seems solidly built, and is quickly cleaned.I wish I could easily find a site featuring a collection of recipes without the quasi-religious nonsense about "toxins" and "cleansing" that seems to be part and parcel of juicing, but it's very easy to experiment come up with delicious drinks on my own. Well done, woot!

laurajhawk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurajhawk

I'm eager too! Mine is scheduled for delivery Tuesday. I had to go to Sam's Club today so I picked up some fruits and veggies -- I've never been able to buy much produce at Sam's because the quantities are too large for a couple, but I figure that's solved now! And I'll be sweetening my juices with white grape for awhile, 'cause the backyard vine is out of control this year. I found a whole lot of recipes at http://www.all-about-juicing.com/juicer-recipes.html.

tracylee

Woo hoo! As soon as it arrived I unpacked it, washed it down and assembled it. Turned it on and tossed in carrots, a bit of ginger, a lemon, a stalk of celery and an apple for good measure. The apple required a bit of pushing, but the pulp came out just damp and the juice is delish!

laurajhawk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurajhawk

I am still loving this juicer! I use it every day. I actually got a more expensive Omega juicer for Christmas, but the Breville is much easier and faster to use.

sdc100

quality posts: 507 Private Messages sdc100
tehmark wrote:Two things. The screens on these are a pain in the ass to clean and make up half of the cleanup time. Two, stick your plastic grocery bags in the waste bin for super quick cleanup for that section.

You can clean the screen more easily by:
1) Cleaning it immediately after juicing with the brush Otherwise, the pulp will dry up and stick on the screen.
2) Submerging the screen in soapy water if you can't clean immediately.
3) Using VERY hot water to melt the gummy starches in fruits and vegetables. Not sure if it can withstand boiling water though so be careful.
4) Turning the machine on and pour VERY hot soapy water down the chute. The centrifugal action forces the hot soapy water through the holes of the mesh. Make sure you have a container in the opening to catch the water.