markonwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markonwoot

Hi Woot Support: any response to this?
Case # CAS-XXX CRM:0008871

Hi.
Just as I was coming to terms with using these shoes ,with them being a little too large, I took out the second shoe
and it had a stain on the top of the show, by the lace, see attached photo. How can I return this defective pair of shoes?
I do not want to pay postage on this product and would like a full refund. Thanks.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 131 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

markonwoot wrote:Hi Woot Support: any response to this?
Case # CAS-XXX CRM:0008871

Hi.
Just as I was coming to terms with using these shoes ,with them being a little too large, I took out the second shoe
and it had a stain on the top of the show, by the lace, see attached photo. How can I return this defective pair of shoes?
I do not want to pay postage on this product and would like a full refund. Thanks.

I'll have CS check up on you.

jonette123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonette123

I have used the customer service link to file a concern. I have not received any communication thru that route. Waiting..............

Mosita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mosita

Hi! I'm pretty annoyed that I have tried to reach customer support twice in the past nine days about the defective Dyson dc41 purchased on this site I would like to return and have not gotten any response but two case #!!!! CAS-518176-V2W6G5 and CAS-525835-F4J5V1. This is ridiculous! I just need a return shipping label to send it back! I'm 35 weeks pregos and not happy a happy camper if this is prolonged!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jonette123 wrote:I have used the customer service link to file a concern. I have not received any communication thru that route. Waiting..............

I'm very sorry that you haven't heard back from Woot Member Services.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your post and issue you're encountering along to a Lead Woot Member Services representative.

We appreciate your ongoing patience while we resolve this matter shortly.

wootfinkel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootfinkel

Thanks Woot Staff for being so responsive on this rapidly growing thread!

I've been wondering "where, oh where did my little woot go".

I ordered three items on 12/9 and still in the "shipping now" state. I used the web form to submit a ticket to customer service on Monday, and yesterday I did get an automated note saying that one of my items is being cancelled and money will be refunded. I'd like to know which item is cancelled so I can shop for it elsewhere and also when the remaining items will ship. I can post the order number or ticket number if you need it, but it seems like you are removing those from posts for privacy purposes.

Thanks!

ROGETRAY

Staff

wootfinkel wrote:Thanks Woot Staff for being so responsive on this rapidly growing thread!

I've been wondering "where, oh where did my little woot go".

I ordered three items on 12/9 and still in the "shipping now" state. I used the web form to submit a ticket to customer service on Monday, and yesterday I did get an automated note saying that one of my items is being cancelled and money will be refunded. I'd like to know which item is cancelled so I can shop for it elsewhere and also when the remaining items will ship. I can post the order number or ticket number if you need it, but it seems like you are removing those from posts for privacy purposes.

Thanks!

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

ROGETRAY

Staff

Mosita wrote:Hi! I'm pretty annoyed that I have tried to reach customer support twice in the past nine days about the defective Dyson dc41 purchased on this site I would like to return and have not gotten any response but two case #!!!! CAS-518176-V2W6G5 and CAS-525835-F4J5V1. This is ridiculous! I just need a return shipping label to send it back! I'm 35 weeks pregos and not happy a happy camper if this is prolonged!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't heard back yet from WMS.

We apologize for the delay, WMS has been rather busy with many email responses this Holiday Season.

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

wootfinkel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootfinkel
ROGETRAY wrote:Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

Saw the email. Order has been cancelled. Feeling a little bummed, but grateful to know with a little time left to find an alternative.

Thanks for the response

peterskm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peterskm

Any chance I can get an update on the order I placed on 12/10? There are 5 items in it and I have received 3 of them so far. My order only shows 2 tracking numbers, though the 3 items I received were all sent separately. I am trying to determine when the other 2 items are going to arrive. The shipping speed was 3-8 days and we are past that now. I sent an email to support 3 days ago and have heard nothing.

Thanks.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

peterskm wrote:Any chance I can get an update on the order I placed on 12/10? There are 5 items in it and I have received 3 of them so far. My order only shows 2 tracking numbers, though the 3 items I received were all sent separately. I am trying to determine when the other 2 items are going to arrive. The shipping speed was 3-8 days and we are past that now. I sent an email to support 3 days ago and have heard nothing.

Thanks.

It's possible we're waiting on the tracking files to upload. Looks like each item came from a different vendor.

And while I was typing this, a new tracking number arrived. I'll PM it to you.

To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

peterskm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peterskm
ThunderThighs wrote:It's possible we're waiting on the tracking files to upload. Looks like each item came from a different vendor.

And while I was typing this, a new tracking number arrived. I'll PM it to you.

To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

Sweet! 4 items down, 1 to go.

Thanks.

frikazoyd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frikazoyd

Any chance you guys can help me out? I've tried a lot of things, someone was supposed to contact me today but no luck.

I received shirts (after a bit of nudging), but one of my shirt bags was empty. Kind of disappointing to get an empty bag in the mail. Was hoping to have my whole family wear ugly Christmas tshirts this year for Christmas Eve, but my 2 year old doesn't have a shirt!

agingdragqueen

Staff

frikazoyd wrote:Any chance you guys can help me out? I've tried a lot of things, someone was supposed to contact me today but no luck.

I received shirts (after a bit of nudging), but one of my shirt bags was empty. Kind of disappointing to get an empty bag in the mail. Was hoping to have my whole family wear ugly Christmas tshirts this year for Christmas Eve, but my 2 year old doesn't have a shirt!

I'm checking with our shirt CS guy, hopefully I can get you good news.

Edit: can you PM me here? I'm asking and we're having problems finding any communication with you. If you've been writing in under a different email address, can you please let me know too?

frikazoyd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frikazoyd
agingdragqueen wrote:

I'm checking with our shirt CS guy, hopefully I can get you good news.

Edit: can you PM me here? I'm asking and we're having problems finding any communication with you. If you've been writing in under a different email address, can you please let me know too?

Done!

EDIT: I've included ticket numbers that I have, and also described my support conversation from last night.

rt619

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rt619
agingdragqueen wrote:Sorry, we ship items within 3-5 business days, your order should be out this week- we'll send you tracking when that's available.

fingers are crossed!

tracisheffield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tracisheffield

Help...I order some things and all have come in but the important things. The phone, greenhouse, and chalkboard.

order number 4711xxxx.

HELP!
Thanks

ThunderThighs

Staff

tracisheffield wrote:Help...I order some things and all have come in but the important things. The phone, greenhouse, and chalkboard.

order number 4711xxxx.

HELP!
Thanks

Customer Service is emailing you shortly. I'm afraid it's not good news though.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

coopndbox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coopndbox

Woot-

You have lost me as a customer. I've tried for 6 days to get a response. After 2 emails I've sent, I've been told you're "swamped", it will take up to 7 days and we like to resolve issues in 24 hours. To claim to be "swamped" is not a valid excuse. Businesses are expected to anticipate being busy, especially retail during the holidays. As a customer, I don't like being ignored and not feeling valued. I've liked and enjoyed Woot over the years. However, the lack of response is disappointing. Happy Holidays! I hope you guys aren't too "swamped" to enjoy it.

JustMrWill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustMrWill

I opened cases for two different orders where it says the items were delivered but I never recieved them. They were for Christmas presents, so the automated "may take weeks to actually look into your issue" automated response is not going to cut it. Is there any way to actually get these issues resolved sooner?

ThunderThighs

Staff

coopndbox wrote:Woot-

You have lost me as a customer. I've tried for 6 days to get a response. After 2 emails I've sent, I've been told you're "swamped", it will take up to 7 days and we like to resolve issues in 24 hours. To claim to be "swamped" is not a valid excuse. Businesses are expected to anticipate being busy, especially retail during the holidays. As a customer, I don't like being ignored and not feeling valued. I've liked and enjoyed Woot over the years. However, the lack of response is disappointing. Happy Holidays! I hope you guys aren't too "swamped" to enjoy it.

Sorry for the late response. You should have an email now. Be sure to check the junk/spam folders. As to the item you were asking about, we show it was delivered a few days ago.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

JustMrWill wrote:I opened cases for two different orders where it says the items were delivered but I never recieved them. They were for Christmas presents, so the automated "may take weeks to actually look into your issue" automated response is not going to cut it. Is there any way to actually get these issues resolved sooner?

I'm sorry for the shipping issues. I see your emails from today and they are assigned. CS is a bit behind right now so it may take a bit for a reply.

Again, apologies.

FORUM MODERATOR

moonbeams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moonbeams

I show I had a shipment delivered on 12/17 but we did not receive it. I did receive a shipment from another store that same day. Can you help?

Order #XXX

agingdragqueen

Staff

moonbeams wrote:I show I had a shipment delivered on 12/17 but we did not receive it. I did receive a shipment from another store that same day. Can you help?

Order #XXX

Have you already checked with FedEx to see if they can help you find it? If they have no luck, email into support@woot.com, we can either try to get a replacement for whatever items you're missing or refund you.

coopndbox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coopndbox
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the late response. You should have an email now. Be sure to check the junk/spam folders. As to the item you were asking about, we show it was delivered a few days ago.

The order had two items. One item was delivered a few days ago but the second item had not been delivered. After my original post, the second item was delivered (yesterday). When you can't commit to the 3-8 business days for delivery, it shouldn't be my responsibility to track it down. You're an Amazon company, you could really take a page from their customer service. I ordered an item from Amazon, it was delayed and I received an email with an update. That is excellent customer service. I'm sure they are "swamped" but they managed to be proactive.

JustMrWill

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the shipping issues. I see your emails from today and they are assigned. CS is a bit behind right now so it may take a bit for a reply.

Again, apologies.

UPDATE: The iPhone case appeared on the porch yesterday (says it was delivered on Sat in tracking...maybe went to wrong house a nice neigbor dropped it off??). The sweatshirt that I paid extra for next day shipping still has not arrived. I got a tracking # for the order..but that was only the t-shirt. I couldn't find any way to update my reported issues except here.

Not at all pleased with Woot at this time.

ThunderThighs

Staff

JustMrWill wrote:UPDATE: The iPhone case appeared on the porch yesterday (says it was delivered on Sat in tracking...maybe went to wrong house a nice neigbor dropped it off??). The sweatshirt that I paid extra for next day shipping still has not arrived. I got a tracking # for the order..but that was only the t-shirt. I couldn't find any way to update my reported issues except here.

Not at all pleased with Woot at this time.

CS is emailing you with a question. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders. They're evil and gobble our emails up.

FORUM MODERATOR

imagirlgeek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imagirlgeek

Hi. I got my "Your order has shipped" email with tracking number on Sunday, but the tracking info on UPS has never updated, and I paid for 2 day shipping. UPS just dropped off an unrelated package, so it looks like I'm not going to get my Woot purchase today. Can someone find out what's going on?

agingdragqueen

Staff

imagirlgeek wrote:Hi. I got my "Your order has shipped" email with tracking number on Sunday, but the tracking info on UPS has never updated, and I paid for 2 day shipping. UPS just dropped off an unrelated package, so it looks like I'm not going to get my Woot purchase today. Can someone find out what's going on?

I'm sorry, I don't know why this hasn't shipped correctly. I'm refunding your shipping, but I'll have to wait til Thursday to see what's wrong with your order. It doesn't look like it will be there today :/

Edit: I'm sorry, as a follow-up, it looks like we do not have any more in stock, we've refunded you for the missing shipment.

bunnymasseuse

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bunnymasseuse

Would like to say that receiving one's tracking number today at noon WHILE missing FedEx at the same time is counter productive (I got the message at 1pm local, FedEx had already attempted to deliver but I didn't get the tracking # in time to know they were out!).

I would expect tracking #'s to go out in time that we can plan to be home, getting the tracking number the same day the delivery is attempted defeats the purpose of trying to schedule someone to be available to sign.

Thanks.

121 Woots and counting

ThunderThighs

Staff

bunnymasseuse wrote:Would like to say that receiving one's tracking number today at noon WHILE missing FedEx at the same time is counter productive (I got the message at 1pm local, FedEx had already attempted to deliver but I didn't get the tracking # in time to know they were out!).

I would expect tracking #'s to go out in time that we can plan to be home, getting the tracking number the same day the delivery is attempted defeats the purpose of trying to schedule someone to be available to sign.

Thanks.

Ugh, sorry about that. The emails go out as soon as we get the tracking and it's uploaded. Apologies for the horrible timing.

FORUM MODERATOR

sflem14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sflem14

I ordered a pair of earring as a Christmas present for someone and received an e-mail containing a tracking number on the 10th saying the order had shipped, here it is Christmas eve and I have to tell them that the present I ordered just never came. I've e-mailed twice and gotten no response from woot, but FedEx was kind enough to e-mail me back and tell me a shipping label had been made for the item but they had yet to receive the actual item to ship out to me, where is it?

Order Number: #4712****
Case number 1: CAS-539558-W3H1P6
Case number 2: CAS-552892-T1G5B2

Also, I've checked my spam/junk filters and have found no e-mails from support at all.

[MOD EDIT: Edited order number;privacy]

ROGETRAY

Staff

sflem14 wrote:I ordered a pair of earring as a Christmas present for someone and received an e-mail containing a tracking number on the 10th saying the order had shipped, here it is Christmas eve and I have to tell them that the present I ordered just never came. I've e-mailed twice and gotten no response from woot, but FedEx was kind enough to e-mail me back and tell me a shipping label had been made for the item but they had yet to receive the actual item to ship out to me, where is it?

Order Number: #4712****
Case number 1: CAS-539558-W3H1P6
Case number 2: CAS-552892-T1G5B2

Also, I've checked my spam/junk filters and have found no e-mails from support at all.

[MOD EDIT: Edited order number;privacy]

We're very sorry to hear that you weren't able to receive your order in time for the holidays.

I've spoken with Woot Member Services and they've replied to your email inquiry. Please check the inbox of your email provider as they have just recently emailed you back.

Once again, thank you for your ongoing patience during this matter and we apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you.

JustMrWill

ThunderThighs wrote:CS is emailing you with a question. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders. They're evil and gobble our emails up.

Thanks. They wanted to know if I wanted a refund or to re-send the item. I responded that I want the item. Will be I be refunded the shipping cost for the 1-day? Also, is there a way to track the re-send? I didn't notice anything on "Your Account" or "Stuff You Bought" pages to indicate that anything is happening. Everytime I reply to their emails, it opens a new case? Is there anyway to "see" my case and what is going on?

It is frustrating not know what (if anything) is happening.

This may be my last woot. It has lost it's appeal (was ONE item per day and had great Customer Service...now it is huge and I am just getting frustrated with CS).

Thanks for atleast monitoring the forums and responding here.

ThunderThighs

Staff

JustMrWill wrote:Thanks. They wanted to know if I wanted a refund or to re-send the item. I responded that I want the item. Will be I be refunded the shipping cost for the 1-day? Also, is there a way to track the re-send? I didn't notice anything on "Your Account" or "Stuff You Bought" pages to indicate that anything is happening. Everytime I reply to their emails, it opens a new case? Is there anyway to "see" my case and what is going on?

It is frustrating not know what (if anything) is happening.

This may be my last woot. It has lost it's appeal (was ONE item per day and had great Customer Service...now it is huge and I am just getting frustrated with CS).

Thanks for atleast monitoring the forums and responding here.

Well, we did let our poor battered CS folks off to enjoy the holiday. They've located your email. You will get a tracking number once the item ships.

Sorry for the fumbles with this and thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR

bizbirk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bizbirk

Hi,

ordered Rokus back in early December (11th). Tracking on USPS is crap - where is my stuff?

CAS-552962-C4S2R5

ThunderThighs

Staff

bizbirk wrote:Hi,

ordered Rokus back in early December (11th). Tracking on USPS is crap - where is my stuff?

CAS-552962-C4S2R5

It does seem to be touring the southern US. I'm asking someone in CS for some help.

FORUM MODERATOR

sweetboo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweetboo

Order Date: November 28, 2013
Order Number: #XXX
FIRST case # CAS-XXX
I received half this order 12-5-13 and have been wwaaaaaaiitting for something... anything tangible from WOOT!, customer service, forum posts, staff, or anyone as to what is going on with the second half of my order. No tracking, no refund, no product. Christmas rush is over and I've been waiting a month.
Where's my stuff, does ANYONE know, or care?

olcubmaster

quality posts: 31 Private Messages olcubmaster
ThunderThighs wrote:It does seem to be touring the southern US. I'm asking someone in CS for some help.

Not that I have a dog in this fight, but perhaps someone may want to suggest adding another forum tab under Community for all the customer support postings.

They are really taking over the Everything But Woot boards.

Just sayin'.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

agingdragqueen

Staff

sweetboo wrote:Order Date: November 28, 2013
Order Number: #XXX
FIRST case # CAS-XXX
I received half this order 12-5-13 and have been wwaaaaaaiitting for something... anything tangible from WOOT!, customer service, forum posts, staff, or anyone as to what is going on with the second half of my order. No tracking, no refund, no product. Christmas rush is over and I've been waiting a month.
Where's my stuff, does ANYONE know, or care?

I'm sorry, it looks like we must not have had a replacement in stock since we refunded you this morning.