mblackAZ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mblackAZ
iitywygms wrote:Clicking on the tracking number just brings me back to woot. Anyone else able to track it yet?

Same here. Have a number, but haven't been able to track it yet. Really hoping to get this thing before Sunday...

roblcopeland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roblcopeland

I purchased a heater from this site two weeks ago and have never got it. I have sent multiple emails to the Support email, thats a total load of logbook to call it Support by the way. I have searced the web site from top to bottom and can not find one customer service phone number so I am posting on some blogs my problem and maybe someone will respond to me that way. My order number is XXX if you want to reach out to me.

[MOD EDIT] I edited your order number out to protect your privacy.

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

roblcopeland wrote:I purchased a heater from this site two weeks ago and have never got it. I have sent multiple emails to the Support email, thats a total load of logbook to call it Support by the way. I have searced the web site from top to bottom and can not find one customer service phone number so I am posting on some blogs my problem and maybe someone will respond to me that way. My order number is XXX if you want to reach out to me.

[MOD EDIT] I edited your order number out to protect your privacy.

Please check your PM's; I sent you tracking.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Good news for all you big-TV fans, we spoke with Estes this morning and all Wooters who ordered should have been called to schedule delivery, whoop! Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions about tracking/delivery/etc., Estes has been super helpful with us.

nsxthao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nsxthao

I got a call this morning. Schedule delivery tomorrow afternoon.

nsxthao

nsxthao wrote:I got a call this morning. Schedule delivery tomorrow afternoon.

I did not get my tv today. It's 5pm. It was scheduled to be delivered by 5 today. Grrr

The tracking number is no good. The phone number they called me from yesterday is no good. I called my local Estes and they couldn't track anything for me, using my name and the tracking # I got.

Nonno1974

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nonno1974

I received my Vizio on 1/29. Shipping material didn't seem great but it looked to be in decent condition. I see today (1/31) that there is a deep 1" scratch in the top left of the screen that I can feel with my fingernail. I had already noticed a few dings in the bezel and base but was willing to overlook those because it IS a refurb, however, I'm not sure I can live with a scratch in the screen after dropping $1200. Anyone know Woot's policy on such matters?

EDIT - After finding the scratch I scrutinized the rest of the screen and found that there are 30+ dead/stuck pixels in the lower half of the screen with the bottom corners being the worst. Very disappointing as I'm sure sending this back won't be fun. Lesson learned.

Netjerm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Netjerm

Mine just came, and the set is beautiful. Sleek, and the picture is great...except..... I have a pretty big dark spot in the bottom right corner. like from four inches to the left of the far right corner in a simi-circle. Don't think that large of a shaded area (where LED backlight seems to be out or not reaching) is normal. I have told woot, so we will see what happens.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Nonno1974 wrote:Anyone know Woot's policy on such matters?

It looks like these TVs come with a 90 day Woot warranty, so you should be able to email into us at support@woot.com for help. Sorry yours arrived that way!

nsxthao

I just got my tv this afternoon. Anxiously waiting since yesterday. Even took the day off work to make sure I was home for delivery.

kevinstang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevinstang

I too, was left wondering if I'd get my TV on time for the superbowl, and I did. Unfortunately, unlike some of you other unluckly soul's, mine too was damaged. The packaging was horrible as well, and the right 1/4 of my screen has lines all through it and won't display all colors. It was so bad we watched the game with my old 50". But, I just contacted the warranty company and they said i must pay the freight $100+ to return it! I'm hoping I get a better response from woot!

Kevin Stang

kevinstang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevinstang

Great Point! I'm looking at Squaretrade quotes whenever I buy another product! Thanks for the tip!

mmmata wrote:well something is up with the refurbs, square trade only offers 1 year here for $179/1 year whereas the tv on amazon:
Include 5-Year Warranty for $134.12
Include 4-Year Warranty for $102.80

So who's hedging their bets? Doesn't sound like SqTrade trust the refurbs too long after only a year.

Kevin Stang

Nonno1974

Anyone had their issue(s) with this Vizio resolved? I sent pictures of the scratch and dead pixels last Friday(1/31), but have yet to hear back from Woot. Can someone offer assistance? I'd like to replace my $1200 lemon.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Nonno1974 wrote:Anyone had their issue(s) with this Vizio resolved? I sent pictures of the scratch and dead pixels last Friday(1/31), but have yet to hear back from Woot. Can someone offer assistance? I'd like to replace my $1200 lemon.

I'm sorry to hear that you received a damaged/defective television.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

Nonno1974

Thank you for the quick response.

ROGETRAY wrote:I'm sorry to hear that you received a damaged/defective television.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

zimmerwh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zimmerwh

I bought the 70 VIZIO back on Feb 21st. Has anyone else heard from shipping within a similar time frame? It still looks like it is waiting to be shipped out.

Thanks

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

zimmerwh wrote:I bought the 70 VIZIO back on Feb 21st. Has anyone else heard from shipping within a similar time frame? It still looks like it is waiting to be shipped out.

Thanks

Please be aware that standard shipping on items is usually 3-8 business days from the sale (sometimes much sooner than that). We ask that you allow a couple more days for your item(s) to ship.

We recommend that if you don't see any tracking updates/activity by March 5th, to please rewrite back into support@woot.com and let us know.