HiWay66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HiWay66
frenat wrote:While I've had problems with leaking batteries, it is usually from the off brand included with the item and not specifically any one brand. When I have had some leak though it has NOT ruined the device. I simply clean the corrosion up, scrape it off the battery contacts and wipe it off with q-tips and rubbing alcohol and then water. Let it dry and the item works fine.

That's been my experience also however I have not had any problems with Rayovac alkaline batteries and yes I do buy them.

lindawilliams7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindawilliams7
corvettejoe wrote:I've browsed the last few battery sales (of different brands) and was hoping for a variety pack, but alas, none this time either. I think I've only ever seen one variety pack. I don't need a ton of each battery, but I could use a ton of different types of batteries all in one package... I got a few large flashlights to refill (C, D), smaller ones (AAA) and lots of stuff using AA, and a few tech tools using 9V.

Amen! I would go for variety packs, but never need lots of one size. I've done so once or twice and am afraid they'll die before I use them.

spleen1666

quality posts: 5 Private Messages spleen1666

With this order this makes 28 D batteries, 90 AAAs and 150 AAs. I'm gonna need some storage for all these (hint hint Woot)

efooter

quality posts: 18 Private Messages efooter

Just wondering... as far as brand loyalty goes. When the Rayovac people buy disposable razors, do they buy Schick (Energizer Holdings brand) or Gillette (P&G - makers of Duracell)?

Ringo4422

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Ringo4422
TeamRayovac wrote:Sorry to hear about that. Did you contact our consumer service department? We back our products 100% and offer a money back guarantee along with a device guarantee that would cover the damaged candles. http://www.rayovac.com/Contact-Us/Warranty-And-Guarantee.aspx

Bring back the Rayovac IC-3 rechargeables. They were and still are the best rechargeables on the planet! Why were they discontinued??

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

1horsetown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 1horsetown

I ordered AA's and got AAA's. I have no use for the AAA's.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

1horsetown wrote:I ordered AA's and got AAA's. I have no use for the AAA's.

Ugh, sorry. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

driver8sk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages driver8sk

I ordered AA's and got AAA's to. On top of that, I've tried to use the support page twice and gotten a server error both times. Woot, you're getting on my last nerve today.

rojito

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rojito
driver8sk wrote:I ordered AA's and got AAA's to. On top of that, I've tried to use the support page twice and gotten a server error both times. Woot, you're getting on my last nerve today.

Same exact issue. I have a bunch of AAA batteries when I ordered AA batteries and the support page is not working so now I'm stuck as to what am I supposed to do.

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

rojito wrote:Same exact issue. I have a bunch of AAA batteries when I ordered AA batteries and the support page is not working so now I'm stuck as to what am I supposed to do.

Please email support@woot.com directly from your email account; don't forget to include your order number and user name. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

jpinsl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpinsl

Would like to buy but the Add to Cart button isn't working. Just spinning gears...

manhandsha

Staff

jpinsl wrote:Would like to buy but the Add to Cart button isn't working. Just spinning gears...

Sorry, our devs are working on a fix; please try again a little later on.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

pidgeon92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pidgeon92

*sigh* me too.

kkrueger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kkrueger
pidgeon92 wrote:*sigh* me too.

Add me to the list! Ordered AA, got AAA!

kkrueger

Also, FYI the pictures for the AA and AAA 72 packs at http://www.woot.com/plus/rayovac-batteries are reversed as well!

manhandsha

Staff

kkrueger wrote:Add me to the list! Ordered AA, got AAA!

Sorry for the trouble. :/

EVERYONE WHO RECEIVED INCORRECT SIZES:
CS and the buyer are aware of the issue and will get you guys taken care of. Please be sure you've emailed support@woot.com with your order number, user name and situation.

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975

yep got my aaa batteries today. The fact that people buy multi-thousand dollar items on here completely floors me.

I always did like yardsales.

fcheung

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fcheung

Me too, I ordered AA's and got AAA's.

jbryburg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbryburg

Ordered AA batteries and received AAA. Yes, I've submitted a support request with my user name, email address, order, and the case number for the support request that has gone unanswered. If I hear nothing by the end of business today, I'll take my grievances to Facebook and Twitter, where I've done nothing but praised Woot in the past.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jbryburg wrote:Ordered AA batteries and received AAA. Yes, I've submitted a support request with my user name, email address, order, and the case number for the support request that has gone unanswered. If I hear nothing by the end of business today, I'll take my grievances to Facebook and Twitter, where I've done nothing but praised Woot in the past.

Customer Service is aware of the order/shipping issues and is looking into it. It can take 1-2 business days for them to respond. They may be waiting on further research and a resolution since this seems to be a larger issue. We appreciate your patience.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Nel2nic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nel2nic

Same issue here, I ordered AA's and got AAA's. I also have no use for the AAA's. Plus the quantity of the items received is less than what is stated.

rodhasty43

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rodhasty43

I ordered AA batteries and I received AAA batteries. What should I do to correct this error?
Rod Hasty
order no. 479xxxx

mdyoung216

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mdyoung216

You want to trade? I ordered AAA's and got AA's.

ip19721

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ip19721

Got the AAA instead of AA. Very upset!

sepielli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sepielli

Another voice in the chorus. Ordered aa got aaa.

kkrueger

I don't know if anyone from Woot is still here listening, but this was a disappointing experience for me. In my e-mail to support regarding getting the wrong size batteries, I requested a refund instead of a replacement. My request was ignored, and instead I received a generic message that the vendor was working on sending a replacement. I was hoping for a more attentive response from Woot.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

kkrueger wrote:I don't know if anyone from Woot is still here listening, but this was a disappointing experience for me. In my e-mail to support regarding getting the wrong size batteries, I requested a refund instead of a replacement. My request was ignored, and instead I received a generic message that the vendor was working on sending a replacement. I was hoping for a more attentive response from Woot.

I'm very sorry to hear about this mixup and that the response wasn't helpful to you.

I'm gonna go ahead and forward your post along to Woot Member Services and Woot Staff and let them know.

We greatly appreciate your patience during all of this.

bfeatherston

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfeatherston

How about shipping this product? Why not answer any of my email inquires outside of your "canned" responses. No wonder you have F rating on the BBB. Get your act together woot!

ThunderThighs

Staff

bfeatherston wrote:How about shipping this product? Why not answer any of my email inquires outside of your "canned" responses. No wonder you have F rating on the BBB. Get your act together woot!

CS is aware of the issue and will delay in responding until a resolution is in place. We appreciate your patience.

bfeatherston

ThunderThighs wrote:CS is aware of the issue and will delay in responding until a resolution is in place. We appreciate your patience.

That's a BS response! Do you guys say anything un-scripted? refereess!

bfeatherston

Why don't you just own up WOOT and refund all these orders? You obviously f*up, make it right and come back with a human response. Nobody is going to have to pay for this. This is fraud!

DarkOne01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarkOne01

As with many people I received the wrong batteries, AAA not AA, I emailed support, and they took care of it, they refunded the amount to my method of payment ( it took about 3 days to show up, but it is there ) and the email said I can keep the AAA batteries. (the one flashlight I've got that uses aaa's will never go dark again ) While it was a bit of an odd situation, Woot eventually takes care of people.
Thanks Woot Staff for getting me squared away.

rinverso

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rinverso

only received two of three battery shipments from fedex.
whats the story?

ThunderThighs

Staff

rinverso wrote:only received two of three battery shipments from fedex.
whats the story?

Sorry for the problem. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

textommyboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages textommyboy

I just received my batteries today and am in the same boat as the rest of you'll! I ordered 72 AAA and 72 AA and got 154 AA batteries. I emailed CS today and hope to get a response and resolution soon.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all, you should be receiving another order of the correct batteries.

If you are still missing something, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Be sure to be clear on what you got and when as well as what you are missing. The more info you give, the faster they can help you.

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975

finally got the aa batteries I ordered. and still don't know what to do with the aaa ones I don't want. who packed these orders? chimps?

I always did like yardsales.

ThunderThighs

Staff

luke975 wrote:finally got the aa batteries I ordered. and still don't know what to do with the aaa ones I don't want. who packed these orders? chimps?

HEY NOW! Dissing monkeys is not allowed on this site.

InFrom

quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all, you should be receiving another order of the correct batteries.

If you are still missing something, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Be sure to be clear on what you got and when as well as what you are missing. The more info you give, the faster they can help you.

Hi TT. Could you please clarify something for me? From reading the complaints above, most were in reference to the previous Rayovac sale, as many of the mix-ups had been delivered before this sale even closed. The person who complained about getting only 2 out of 3 orders seems to be from this sale, but not the others.

What I would like to know is, is it too early to be concerned about an order from this sale? I have a FedEx tracking number that says shipping was initiated on the 6th, but there's no estimated arrival date. Should I give it a bit longer, or send a query to CS now? The D batteries I bought from that previous sale were delivered in less than a week, so I was thinking that I would at least have a delivery date by now, if not an actual delivery.

Just in case anyone else is having a similar problem -- what I'm waiting on is the 72-pack of AAs.

ThunderThighs

Staff

InFrom wrote:Hi TT. Could you please clarify something for me? From reading the complaints above, most were in reference to the previous Rayovac sale, as many of the mix-ups had been delivered before this sale even closed. The person who complained about getting only 2 out of 3 orders seems to be from this sale, but not the others.

What I would like to know is, is it too early to be concerned about an order from this sale? I have a FedEx tracking number that says shipping was initiated on the 6th, but there's no estimated arrival date. Should I give it a bit longer, or send a query to CS now? The D batteries I bought from that previous sale were delivered in less than a week, so I was thinking that I would at least have a delivery date by now, if not an actual delivery.

Just in case anyone else is having a similar problem -- what I'm waiting on is the 72-pack of AAs.

I'd give it another day or two. Yesterday was the 5th business day since your order. They could just be waiting on a scan. The labels are often printed a few days before packing & shipping.