cadman20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cadman20

Got my tracking number, but, shows up as "tracking number not found" in USPS tracking.

What's up with that Woot?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

cadman20 wrote:Got my tracking number, but, shows up as "tracking number not found" in USPS tracking.

What's up with that Woot?

Please be aware that standard shipping on items is usually 3-5 business days from the sale (sometimes much sooner than that). If you see the tracking number, the label has been printed but the item unshipped.

We ask that you allow a couple more days for your item(s) to ship.

We recommend that if you don't see any tracking updates/activity by April 2nd, to please write back into support@woot.com and let them know.

cadman20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cadman20
ROGETRAY wrote:Please be aware that standard shipping on items is usually 3-5 business days from the sale (sometimes much sooner than that). If you see the tracking number, the label has been printed but the item unshipped.

We ask that you allow a couple more days for your item(s) to ship.

We recommend that if you don't see any tracking updates/activity by April 2nd, to please write back into support@woot.com and let them know.

I understand that, but, people are already receiving their boots. My boots don't even have a workable tracking number.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

cadman20 wrote:I understand that, but, people are already receiving their boots. My boots don't even have a workable tracking number.

If some people are receiving their order early, it's possibly they chose one or two-day shipping.

As posted earlier, if you don't see any updates by April 1st or if you're concerned about the shipment of your purchase, please email into support@woot.com and inquire.

chalion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages chalion

I personally did not ask for fast shippin;g but they were delivered on a sunday. Really surprised me. About to try them on since others say they are a mite smaller then they thought.

I just tried them on and they feel very light and comfortable compared to the steel toed boots purchased from woot I purchased a couple months ago. time will tell how well they hold up.

Cavet: with my previous purchase, I had to use 2 sets of full insoles to be able to be comfortable wearing them for work use. these feel a bit more cushioned to my comparision to the steel toed version.

Recommended signature image size is 5k.

babymike86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages babymike86

Working in law enforcement you need well boots. I can tell these boots will last 6 months to a year with teh where and tear I put on boots. They are made to he light and have very little cushion for support on teh inside. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but I'm 6'3 220 lbs, so that could be important. Truth be told, these boots are descent and I don't regret buying them. Let's see how long these babies last.

shortman

quality posts: 45 Private Messages shortman

I got my 9.5 pair a couple days ago. I wore them yesterday. I made the laces too tight and it made my leg a little sore. They are light and comfortable and will be better next time I wear them with the laces a bit looser. They fit pretty much like I expect a 9.5 to fit.