penguin30

quality posts: 0 Private Messages penguin30

I have dogs who occasionally like to shred things. I don't think they would bother a topper but curious if they did would the gel be dangerous for them? Obviously ingesting anything that isn't edible isn't good, but more worried about the gel substance being safe. (they typically don't ingest, just destroy)

tgrzymko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tgrzymko

Is the reversible one contoured like the wave style on the SimmonsCurv website or is it contoured like the egg carton style shown in the pictures?

Sianmink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sianmink
tgrzymko wrote:Is the reversible one contoured like the wave style on the SimmonsCurv website or is it contoured like the egg carton style shown in the pictures?

This looks like an important question! I want to know the answer too.

cosis1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cosis1

I went ahead and bought one. It's gotta be better than what I am sleeping on now

CobaltBerry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CobaltBerry
GWWinAZ wrote:What is the best way to recycle or dispose of the old 3" foam topper (not gel)?

Turn it into dog beds!

prissyrabbit

quality posts: 4 Private Messages prissyrabbit

Wow, delivered in 2 days. Fastest shipment I ever got from Woot.

trivuong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trivuong

Look like FedEx damaged it (?) and woot doesn't have a replacement. Bummer!

sven3429

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sven3429

Has anyone found a cover to fit over either the Queen or Twin sizes?

jeepgrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeepgrl
prissyrabbit wrote:Wow, delivered in 2 days. Fastest shipment I ever got from Woot.

I'm still waiting :-( Woot said it could take up to 10 days to ship. Oh well, maybe it's a good thing. I may never get out of bed again once it arrives!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jeepgrl wrote:I'm still waiting :-( Woot said it could take up to 10 days to ship. Oh well, maybe it's a good thing. I may never get out of bed again once it arrives!

Sorry to hear that you haven't received your mattress yet.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your post/information to Woot Member Services to see if they can help find a resolve.

Thank you for your continued patience during this matter.

jeepgrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeepgrl
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear that you haven't received your mattress yet.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your post/information to Woot Member Services to see if they can help find a resolve.

Thank you for your continued patience during this matter.

Thank you for looking into this! It's still not here yet, and there isn't any tracking available. I just emailed them as well. I still love WOOT! I'm just a little bummed.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jeepgrl wrote:Thank you for looking into this! It's still not here yet, and there isn't any tracking available. I just emailed them as well. I still love WOOT! I'm just a little bummed.

I'm sorry for this. CS response time is 1-2 business days so they'll back to you as soon as they can.

I'll put you on my afternoon report as well.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

0hio

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 0hio

I still haven't received mine either. The tracker says it hit the Irving, TX shipment location on April 25th... Here I sit nearly a month later.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

0hio wrote:I still haven't received mine either. The tracker says it hit the Irving, TX shipment location on April 25th... Here I sit nearly a month later.

I'm sorry for the delay. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders