anderaj57

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anderaj57
killasandra wrote:Is it an adult or youth XXL?

I just opened it up and believe it is a youth as it fit my wife perfectly.

mdrcoast

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mdrcoast

Looking for Texans Jersey! XL or XXL

I Have 2 Chiefs Jersey's

XL
S

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

Looking for an Eagles jersey!

Preferable able to fit a woman who wears size small, or a man who wears size large.

My Birthday of Celebrations doesn't get in until tomorrow so not sure what I'll have yet but I'll update once I know.

jtselby

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jtselby
kdavi02 wrote:thanks! i tried sending you a private message, but maybe you didn't get it. they don't give you any sort of notification or anything. anyway, if i sent you the money for shipping, can i take that falcons jersey off your hands?

Replied to you PM.

x4

tpt4lyfe

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tpt4lyfe

I have a M Browns Jersey as well as a S Vikings Jersey if anyone is interested.

Leadfarmer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Leadfarmer

Have

1 X Colts Jersey Youth 2XL

Will trade with any Adult Medium or youth XL jersey

cunnan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cunnan

I have a 2XL Youth Chiefs jersey. It fits pretty close to an adult large. I would trade it for a Cowboys or possibly a browns jersey in similar sizing.

vanevenhoven

quality posts: 22 Private Messages vanevenhoven
mbspell wrote:You can have my 3XL Youth Browns jersey if you want. I sure don't need it.

sold! I'll PM you

pauly1206

quality posts: 16 Private Messages pauly1206
tpt4lyfe wrote:I have a M Browns Jersey as well as a S Vikings Jersey if anyone is interested.

Small Adult Vikings>

pauly1206

quality posts: 16 Private Messages pauly1206
someothaguy wrote:I have a 2 XL Rams or XL Chiefs (Pretty sure they are juniors.) If you have a dolphins, Saints or Jags in that 2 XL Junior, we could trade. PM

All I have for the Rams is a S Lions?

lacotomo

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lacotomo

I am looking for a XL or XXL Browns and an XL Giants. My boys would love them. Willing to pay shipping.

I received a 4XL Arizona Cardinals. Would probably fit most men.

dualrate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dualrate

I receive both a 4xl titants jersey and a XL browns jersey, looking for a vikings jersey of any size. These jerseys might be youth sizes because the 4xl just barely fits me and I wear a XL to a 2XL normally

rosebudflowerpower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rosebudflowerpower

I have a youth xxl giants jersey for trade. Would take a vikings jersey or open to other trades. Also have the medal of honor ps3 controller I don't need.

blondieq182

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blondieq182

I have a youth 2xl jaguars jersey up to trade for either dolphins adult size small or a titans or eagles in adult xl...Thanks guys!

cmangel518

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cmangel518

I have a Reebok YOUTH 3XL Bills jersey that I'm willing to trade.

I'm open to any decent trade. (For another jersey, a woman's 3x for Patriots or Bears. Open to any other useful random junk.) Make me an offer.

Oh, and here is the size chart from one of the woot sales: http://sport.woot.com/offers/reebok-nfl-team-replica-jersey. I'm a pretty big girl, and the youth 3xl was snug, but I could get it on.

I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.

yrguide

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yrguide

I have an XL Browns Jersey or a 2X Chiefs jersey.

I want no other jerseys in trade. Just send me shipping money and they are yours.

Sorry, you can't have both. Would like to share the wealth. DM me. xo

katjim00

quality posts: 7 Private Messages katjim00
yrguide wrote:I have an XL Browns Jersey or a 2X Chiefs jersey.

I want no other jerseys in trade. Just send me shipping money and they are yours.

Sorry, you can't have both. Would like to share the wealth. DM me. xo

Is the Browns Youth?

manda065

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manda065
mdrcoast wrote:Looking for Texans Jersey! XL or XXL

I Have 2 Chiefs Jersey's

XL
S

Have one! Texans XL... Don't do football so unless you received some kids crap you won't use you can just have it. PM me if you want it

pete1123

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pete1123

Wish I had seen this thread sooner! Got a Y-XL Jets jersey for trade. Would prefer a 3XL, but willing to take any size if it is a team I can stand. Midwest teams or Bills welcome.

sushiboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sushiboy

I have a S Dolphins jersey. Would like to have a Pats jersey any size. Thanks!

killerdaisy14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages killerdaisy14
lacotomo wrote:I am looking for a XL or XXL Browns and an XL Giants. My boys would love them. Willing to pay shipping.

I received a 4XL Arizona Cardinals. Would probably fit most men.

Did you get a Browns jersey? I have an youth XL, in case you're interested.

lilmissychloe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilmissychloe
killerdaisy14 wrote:Did you get a Browns jersey? I have an youth XL, in case you're interested.

How big is the Youth XL? I am interested in the Browns jersey.

josun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages josun

We managed to score the following:

1 youth XL Browns jersey
1 youth medium Giants jersey
1 youth 2XL Giants jersey

Looking to get a youth 2XL or adult large Chiefs, Colts, or Bears jersey.

faughtey

quality posts: 21 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

I have a Browns Youth 2XL jersey. I'm not really interested in another jersey.
Anyone have something else to trade? Thanks!

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

killerdaisy14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages killerdaisy14
lilmissychloe wrote:How big is the Youth XL? I am interested in the Browns jersey.

I'm a women's medium and it seems to fit pretty well. If anything, it's a little big (but not much). I'd be happy to send it.

kalee11

quality posts: 32 Private Messages kalee11

I am still looking for an adult small Browns jersey, if anyone still has theirs! I have a youth small Colts jersey, a datamax ii (working!) kids game and a turkey thermometer to trade, or I can pay for shipping! I'm also willing to trade for an adult small or medium Texans, Chiefs, Dolphins or Buccaneers jersey.

ArtJDM

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ArtJDM

Sent out the Cardinals Jersey! Hope you get it soon, random stranger from the internet.