ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

myrcol wrote:Who is the manufacturer of this mattress?

We often can't give out the manufacturer's name because their other retail channels get mad at them over the prices. Our buyers work to get you the best price possible. Sorry, but no name.

myrcol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myrcol
ROGETRAY wrote:We often can't give out the manufacturer's name because their other retail channels get mad at them over the prices. Our buyers work to get you the best price possible. Sorry, but no name.

Well I hope I like it, I just bought one.

1wally1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 1wally1
MrsBigham wrote:why wouldn't this be a camper queen? to tall for you?

I think rv beds are 72 " long......these are 80 ".

bek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bek
myrcol wrote:Well I hope I like it, I just bought one.

Same.

billoutdoorz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billoutdoorz
cousineaud wrote:Hi Everyone,

I am with the manufacturer and will be able to answer any questions you have.

I have a mattress that is too warm when I sleep. This mattress is supposed to be COOLER to sleep on, right?

ksp72

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ksp72

Holy crap! The two I bought yesterday are being delivered today. That's awesome! Thanks guys!

saintxyz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saintxyz

The burrito has arrived!

myrcol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myrcol
myrcol wrote:Well I hope I like it, I just bought one.

Talk about fast, I ordered it at 10:30pm 08/27/14 (2 days ago) and it was delivered this afternoon! Very nice turnaround time. I was a little worried about that it may be too firm, not worried anymore. This bed is firm however the gel top makes it feel like heaven. I'm going to love this!

bek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bek
frankieyancey wrote:I bought the 12" last time it was on sale. First if you have any issues you can only contact Woot via email and be sure to check your "junk mail" for a response. It's usually within 24 hours.

That has not been my experience this time. In the past, Woot had been great with customer service. I ordered this bed last week, found what I believe to be a better bed at Costco, so I e-mailed Woot to cancel this order. No response, so I e-mailed them again later the same day. Next day, the bed shipped and I e-mailed again. Still no response. Today, the bed arrives. Now I have to worry about whether Woot will pay the return shipping and charge me a restocking fee, because it's paid for and in my possession.

And I still haven't received a response to any of my e-mails.

wchong4

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wchong4

Commencing the first night of sleep on this new mattress!

CrimsonTears

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CrimsonTears
wchong4 wrote:Commencing the first night of sleep on this new mattress!

Don't you have to wait 3 days before using it?

Also it is bigger than our previous twin so it doesn't fit all that well.

wchong4

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wchong4
CrimsonTears wrote:Don't you have to wait 3 days before using it?

Also it is bigger than our previous twin so it doesn't fit all that well.

It decompressed within an hour once it was unpacked. As far as the smell.. it's not too bad.

I usually wake up with a few sore points on my body, but didn't notice that soreness this morning.

There is a bit more heat, though, so I used less comforter and felt alright.

mt1023

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mt1023

Hey Everybody,

I bought one of these (Queen) and am in kinda in a pinch as for places to sleep. Upon opening, I understand you have to wait about 48-72 hours for it to take shape, but can I sleep on it in the meantime?

davesrave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davesrave

How should I unpack it? Cut through the vinyl packaging?

davesrave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davesrave
davesrave wrote:How should I unpack it? Cut through the vinyl packaging?

Nevermind. Done.

cousineaud

quality posts: 38 Private Messages cousineaud
mt1023 wrote:Hey Everybody,

I bought one of these (Queen) and am in kinda in a pinch as for places to sleep. Upon opening, I understand you have to wait about 48-72 hours for it to take shape, but can I sleep on it in the meantime?

I would recommend giving it a couple of hours, but you could sleep on it as it is taking shape.

jgladnick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgladnick

My wife is a bit concerned about the chemicals used in the manufacture of the web and refuses to let me open it until she's satisfied (or I have to return it). She's sent me some research and she does have a point.

What information can you give me about the chemicals used in the manufacture of the bed?

egypt4me

quality posts: 1 Private Messages egypt4me

I was wondering about the chemicals last night too. Considering that's all I could smell while trying to sleep.
Don't think I slept very well.

WOOTS:
#1 SanDisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player #2 Twilight Tracer Lighted Golf Balls #3 iRobot Roomba #4 Creative Zen V Plus 4GB #5 Nike Sport Kit Carrying Case for MP3
Players – 2 Pack #6 Pinnacle PCTV To Go HD Wireless WANT ONE?#7 Black Jax Growler Light Up Dog Disc #8 Elvis WANT ONE? #9 Coleman Fish Pen –Retractable Fishing Pole #10 LeakFrog

lgarrenton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lgarrenton
jgladnick wrote:My wife is a bit concerned about the chemicals used in the manufacture of the web and refuses to let me open it until she's satisfied (or I have to return it). She's sent me some research and she does have a point.

What information can you give me about the chemicals used in the manufacture of the bed?

Until cousineaud sees your question, you can read his answer to a similar question on the discussion thread for the 12" gel memory foam mattress:

Woot LINK

cydzikm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cydzikm

Is it safe to use this on a slatted foundation or is a solid (e.g., plywood) or box spring foundation recommended?

mommarla55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mommarla55
conanthelibrarian wrote:Anyone out there own this? I need to get a new mattress soon for my guest room and interested in hearing more about this.

Hi, I have been sleeping on this mattress for 3 nights now and LOVE IT! It feels soft at first but then it just cradles your body and you do not feel any pressure points. I no longer have a back ache in the morning glad I bought it! Shipped ok was rolled and wrapped tight and then in a black bag cover. I needed help to get it up the stairs and to position on the bed. Within a couple of hours it was full size and smell abated in a day. Great deal!!!

keelyjensen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keelyjensen

Does this go on top of the mattress or box spring? I bought it as a topper but at 10 inches it's ridiculously high on top of both. Advice?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

keelyjensen wrote:Does this go on top of the mattress or box spring? I bought it as a topper but at 10 inches it's ridiculously high on top of both. Advice?

This is a full mattress so it would replace your current mattress. It can sit on top of a box spring or a platform bed.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bobsmiley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobsmiley

September 15th and it never arrived. I'm sure it would be a great mattress. FedEx has lost mine.

But Woot! is great and has made me whole! ;)

karhlwinslow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karhlwinslow

This mattress smells. Like mildew or a musty wet warehouse. It won't air out or go away. Sadly disappointed.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

karhlwinslow wrote:This mattress smells. Like mildew or a musty wet warehouse. It won't air out or go away. Sadly disappointed.

Sorry for the problem. Some mattress will outgas for a while. A warm room with moving air sometimes accelerates this if you want to try that.

If that doesn't work, please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders